nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I don't know if it's bugged but surely is spelled very bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I survived 24 hours in Doom Mode since day 1, only "The nightmare begins!" achieved, no "Welcome to Hell...".
When I survived 24 hours in Hell Mode since day 1, nothing achieved.
I wonder has anyone ever acquired "Welcome to Hell...", "Blessed by the saint" or "The devil wears braids".

Reactions: Triot

Laplace93

Apr 6, 2019
When I survived 24 hours in Doom Mode since day 1, only "The nightmare begins!" achieved, no "Welcome to Hell...".
When I survived 24 hours in Hell Mode since day 1, nothing achieved.
Right now the achievement is just contradicting itself, if you turn Doom on you are on Doom, not Hell, therefore you get "The nightmare begins!", if you are on Hell obviously you can't be on Doom, so no "Welcome to Hell...", maybe if you turn Doom on and immediately after change to Hell it may work since now you are on Hell but Doom was still turned on day 1, but this is just me guessing things...

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Right now the achievement is just contradicting itself, if you turn Doom on you are on Doom, not Hell, therefore you get "The nightmare begins!", if you are on Hell obviously you can't be on Doom, so no "Welcome to Hell...", maybe if you turn Doom on and immediately after change to Hell it may work since now you are on Hell but Doom was still turned on day 1, but this is just me guessing things...
I thought it was just typo, but apparently the coding is true to the wording which makes the Hell Mode achievement un-achievable.
You can Not turn back to Hell once you are in Doom Mode.
Also, I tried turn to Hell Mode > turn to Doom Mode > Survive the first 24 hours > Nothing.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Laplace93

floran

May 20, 2020
Hi, could anyone pls tell me if is posible to play this game with the protagonist being a slut and avoid rape and gore?
So far I had been able to avoid it

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Bless the ones that made the guide with all the command cheats. Because damn, I don't have patience for this kind of hardcore survival management.
Also, anyone knows how one could edit the shaking/trembling/spazzing out? I don't like how everytime something touches Lona she has an epileptic episode.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Oh, my fuck.. I just finished merging 0.5.4.3 :HideThePain:
Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation
I'm actually a bit confused. I saw this game is provided with English (or Japaneses before) besides the Official Chinese, does that mean there's actually a dedicated translator in their development team?
Or the game I downloaded here is already merged with your translation (which you used google translator) (Thanks a lot for your hard work Daddy CaiNanE :love:)? There's actually only Chinese in the Official version?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm actually a bit confused. I saw this game is provided with English (or Japaneses before) besides the Official Chinese, does that mean there's actually a dedicated translator in their development team?
Or the game I downloaded here is already merged with your translation (which you used google translator) (Thanks a lot for your hard work Daddy CaiNanE :love:)? There's actually only Chinese in the Official version?
The official download has Chinese Traditional, English, Korean and Russian. The Japanese translation got axed because of what happened on DLSite iirc.
The game you get from here doesn't come premerged, you'll have to download that separately.
As for whether there's a dedicated translator, I don't think so. Try playing the game without CaiNanE's excellent merge and you'll see a marked difference.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CaiNanE

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The official download has Chinese Traditional, English, Korean and Russian. The Japanese translation got axed because of what happened on DLSite iirc.
The game you get from here doesn't come premerged, you'll have to download that separately.
As for whether there's a dedicated translator, I don't think so. Try playing the game without CaiNanE's excellent merge and you'll see a marked difference.
Ooooh so it's the other way around? The official version offers google translated English / Korean / Russian, and CaiNane IS our dedicated translator that provide us readable improved English Version?

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
Ooooh so it's the other way around? The official version offers google translated English / Korean / Russian, and CaiNane IS our dedicated translator that provide us readable improved English Version?
Official english often has parts that are not translated in time after update. Cainane gives you a bit polished MTL in that case. That's it. Well, and after some time it became two different translations.

Reactions: nackedsnake

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
They have a team here:

and among them there is martin and soy boy who does ENG stuff I think. Soy boy has done a lot of edits lately. But there doesn't seem to be much work making new translations to all the old or new untranslated stuff.

Mainly they just seem to edit existing textfiles to a higher english standard. Which is good I guess. Latest commits by Soy boy are mostly this though:

soyboy_is_the_coolest.png

I guess Soy boy feels a need to promote himself and make his mark so to say. I find it mostly cute. It shows his young age if nothing else. Don't know if joko is several geese or not. I don't really care either.

I'll keep doing my thing. And as I still see many old irregularites and mistakes being missed by them, I guess there is a need for it.

I am your MTL monkey I guess. But mainly I try to do merges with my corrected version with their upstream stuff. And when I have loads of time I try to edit MTL poetry.

There are also some heroes who send me already edited MTL that I only need to touch up and just add to the files. I have still not done that for 2 weeks now because AFK stuff takes all my time.
Official english often has parts that are not translated in time after update. Cainane gives you a bit polished MTL in that case. That's it. Well, and after some time it became two different translations.
If there is a better version from upstream I'll merge it. But as said, they don't seem to do new translations. More polishing and editiing.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
SoyBoy comes off as being a little pansy mofo. Calling himself "Sugoi Soy Boy". Fucking weeb.
Using Japanese terms while translating a Taiwanese game written in Chinese into English.
This guy is detritus in my socks after a 10KM jog.

• Haha
Reactions: CaiNanE

lezz

Jan 25, 2021
SoyBoy comes off as being a little pansy mofo. Calling himself "Sugoi Soy Boy". Fucking weeb.
Using Japanese terms while translating a Taiwanese game written in Chinese into English.
This guy is detritus in my socks after a 10KM jog.
Ah so that guy is one of those Japan ''enthusiast'' so to say I find these people to be annoying. No don't tell me to change the language into Japanese so I have no idea wtf they are saying. I want to know what people are talking about in games and not just read the subs.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Ah so that guy is one of those Japan ''enthusiast'' so to say I find these people to be annoying. No don't tell me to change the language into Japanese so I have no idea wtf they are saying. I want to know what people are talking about in games and not just read the subs.
Mataku omae sa~, chotto yametekudastop yamenasai...
Each language has a beauty of its own. Learning another language and having fun discovering its culture no matter modern or old is fun and engaging.
"To have another language is to possess a second soul"- Charlemagne
Don't give me a chance to write you a wikipedia article about seiyuu and voice actors in general. There's a reason many patreon projects put the final threshold reached at hiring a seiyuu/voice actress for their projects.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Mataku omae sa~, chotto yametekudastop yamenasai...
Each language has a beauty of its own. Learning another language and having fun discovering its culture no matter modern or old is fun and engaging.
"To have another language is to possess a second soul"- Charlemagne
Don't give me a chance to write you a wikipedia article about seiyuu and voice actors in general. There's a reason many patreon projects put the final threshold reached at hiring a seiyuu/voice actress for their projects.
Yeah that's why I always try to experience the OG version when possible (with aid of additional tools or learn another language), cuz there are always something in the Originals you can't translate (like cultures, reference, etc.)

Reactions: Yukihirou
4.10 star(s) 183 Votes