Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
New version: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-1-eccma417.49993/page-419#post-5509166

Added more cheats based on what people have been posting about. I continue to hijack the Summon Menu mod that was previously posted.

F6 adds Barter Points
F7 heals a wound
F8 restores health, stamina, and food to max.
F9 opens a menu with:

• Summon (a list of objects, NPCs, etc.)
  • Heal (same as F8)
  • Heal Wounds (same as F7)
  • Give Money (same as F6)
  • Give Trait Points
  • Make me a Moot (includes the trait)
  • Make me a human (includes removing the Moot trait)
  • Exhausted (-100 stamina)
  • Make me morally good (sets morality to 100)
  • Make me more evil (subtracts 10 morality)
The "new version" link seems to be pointing to a missing post. I am sure its my browser or intelligence issue. please help
EDIT: I think i was being taken to the top of the page AFTER the post (which was the last one on the previous page. downloaded that fil. it unzips to a .rb file. what to do with that file? Apparently I am a noob with RPGM games.

I am a Mac user, but recently installed a windows VM to be able to play RPGM games. help a fellow perv out!

Last edited:
Reactions: manadestruct

lezz

Jan 25, 2021
The "new version" link seems to be pointing to a missing post. I am sure its my browser or intelligence issue. please help
EDIT: I think i was being taken to the top of the page AFTER the post (which was the last one on the previous page. downloaded that fil. it unzips to a .rb file. what to do with that file? Apparently I am a noob with RPGM games.

I am a Mac user, but recently installed a windows VM to be able to play RPGM games. help a fellow perv out!
Go to page 464 i posted it there for another person

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
how to use the cheats&
Put file in modscripts.

Use F5 for auto heal
F6 - barter points i think it was
F7 - remove wound
F8 - heal
F9 - it opens a menu where you can summon stuff , add talent points , change your race and etc.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Are there any living "Trolls" in this game? I saw a few posts mentioned about "Troll Semen" / "Troll Baby". Or they are same as "Orcs" just different naming? Or they are planned to be added in the future?

brazilla

May 30, 2021
Where is South Gate Campsite? I search thru the whole map and couldn't find it.
I've done Lisa cannon quest(is that the 1st quest?), still didn't get the option in the Noer relay
btw what is SouthFL relay quest? Where do I accept the quest?

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes