Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
eccma417

Hey, there's a bug where Big Mama won't pay you for the work you've done. She says "Good job!" and you see the Trade amount floating up on the screen, but then you don't get it added to your total.

Savefile attached. Just go to her and you'll see the money being handed over - but you don't actually get it.
TY for report. but everything seens fine for me.
if it >200 it will trans to coin in inventory. u got 2 small coin and after u return it is 4.
rest score will trans to TP.

What are the ways to increase morality in this game? I need a certain amount of morality to progress with quests. Accidentally dropped it too low (<50)

some wildnessconvoy quest will +5.
a encounter with homeless ppl, +1 each if u helped
and donate in crunch also increase morality
buy new passport from back alley will reset to 50

-*fixed, most quest board quests now with morality +1.
-*fixed, less morality punish when failed on sneak throught the gate or steal the houses.

Loli Jesus

Jun 17, 2018
I really dig the style in this one. There's more games than I can count where I didn't bother trying them because the style and execution were boring. Also main girl's design is 100% gentleman fuel.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
if it >200 it will trans to coin in inventory. u got 2 small coin and after u return it is 4.
rest score will trans to TP.
Ah, that was not at all clear. Maybe it should show the coin + trade pop up on screen, instead of just the equivalent trade value?

Reactions: maxidave

Noiremka

Feb 8, 2018
Great! I am looking forward to future versions :giggle:
And a separate option for scat fetish was really good. I am playing the game with this option enabled :sneaky:

attaggee

Feb 12, 2019
I'm running into a brick wall at the bandit encampment(north-westish on the peninsula) because it hasn't been translated yet. can't read any dialogue so I have no idea what to do there quest wise etc.

lolitzanazn

Nov 26, 2016
Is it possible to escape from goblin's cave?
I got caught by goblin in a random encounter and Lona become Orkind's breeding sow. I try very hard to keep her alive with all those rapes and beatings up until she level 20 and has enough stat to hide from goblin.
I found 2 way out which is an entrance at the middle and a ladder at the left side. But they both lead to a really dark cavern, can only see 1 title around Lona with level 10 scoutcraft. The worst is that dark cavern is full of traps that cause a lots of HP dmg and even some goblin hiding in darkness make it really impossible to escape.
After the gangbang there will be a moment where you can walk around (barely) in that time a timer will pop up, u have that time to escape until the goblins are hostile again and they bang you.

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
Waiting impatiently for 3.0.5... when you are from a 3rd world country, there is no way to pay Patreons...
Pd: I wish there was a way to block vaginal sex, like a magic seal or chastity belts.

redhydra

Mar 2, 2018
damn i can't do anything, food is way too expensive and doing ANYTHING to earn money just draisn your stamina to 0 and your food goes to 0 too way too fast with food giving no food meter stuff at all. Am i missing something? I can't play the game as im CONSTANTLY crawling around as food is like the most expensive shit ever in the game and it takes 5 fucking rations to fill your food bar and each ration cost an arm or a leg. How the fudge am i suposed to play this game?

Reactions: deaddog

gypsymoth

Jan 20, 2019
I've played around with this game for maybe 2 hours. Visited a cave, toured the city, became a sex slave, etc...

I can't seem to figure out how to get the golden (harem?) outfit. Does anybody know how to obtain/wear it?

I really enjoy this game btw. If the slave route were more fleshed out it'd be up there with my favorite games. Big fan of sex slavery simulation in games

Reactions: Dattman

Hatzel

Jan 21, 2020
1587070512727.png
I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong. But if when you fall down you need to rest. This is probably the worst stamina management system I have ever saw on a game. You fall on the ground and can no longer play the game, because the enemies will spam attacks on you and they will never stop chasing you.

Reactions: Zatrian and ustar
Aug 11, 2018
Is it even possible to beat this guy? I' ve been hitting him for 30 minutes straight and cant he doesn't die idk if its unbeatable or something but I have to kill him for a quest, am I missing something?

SFAFSADFSGAFSAFSFAS.PNG

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
damn i can't do anything, food is way too expensive and doing ANYTHING to earn money just draisn your stamina to 0 and your food goes to 0 too way too fast with food giving no food meter stuff at all. Am i missing something? I can't play the game as im CONSTANTLY crawling around as food is like the most expensive shit ever in the game and it takes 5 fucking rations to fill your food bar and each ration cost an arm or a leg. How the fudge am i suposed to play this game?
sewer is a good place for free raw meats before hobo comes, and wildness area(outside of noer) also got free foods.
survival and wisdom will increase free food gen rates.

I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong. But if when you fall down you need to rest. This is probably the worst stamina management system I have ever saw on a game. You fall on the ground and can no longer play the game, because the enemies will spam attacks on you and they will never stop chasing you.
u should watch ur STA, and make a plan for tomorrow. take care what resource u should keep. think before u attack someone.
and stop nap on somewhere dangerous.
when u get captured. try management sta higher than 0 between each days she gets rape.
level up with ScoutCraft or CON and change her personality to weak or nymph to reduce rape damage. because u still lv up during the rape, and then try to escape.
If u feels no hope to escape, its a gameover.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
TLDR: Sleep outside the tavern if you have 40+ food. You're wasting money!
Also wash until -100 stamina for easy exp.

I have found the easiest way to make money early on is dancing at the bar. Only wear pants. You'll probably want exhibitionist trait so that Lona won't constantly be depressed. Every time they ask you to strip, do so and then put her pants back on and save. If you get hit by a bottle or whatever then reload. You can also allow them to cum on Lona if you don't mind it (it will help with tips and Lona's sex stats without any penetration). Just don't let them cum more than twice as Lona's stamina will probably run too low, and always just refuse and reload if they ask her to masturbate (say yes and you lose a LOT of stamina, say no and they get angry ~ lose/lose). They always ask you to just strip though if Lona is wearing her pants.

If you start with 65+ stamina then you should be fine if you only stripped. Anything less is iffy, but possible at 50 or so (ymmv). When the coins and crosshairs stop appearing then wait until the timer is almost done and save your game. This is very important. After the dialogue and you get paid, you'll either need to try running to the left or down, depending on the loiters. Either way you'll need to make your way upstairs. The adventurer with whip is the worst of the lot (despite having 50 morality he is the most rapey guy there).

If you're particularly clever you could trick a guy into grabbing at another one (wait until he grabs at you, then lead the other guy into it) and they will start fighting and take attention off of you. Don't hit them! You can use arrow keys to try and escape but any attack will lower your morality. Temporarily it will be like -160, but once you leave it will take a permanent hit. Always just dodge the patrons and go upstairs.

Now, it's important to note your food. If it's 10 or less then buy a key. As others have noted, you'll need to use 4 coins and buy a beer with the extra - which is good for Lona's mood (drink it or lose it). If Lona's food is 70 then you don't need to use a key. This is a waste of money! After you dance just save, leave the bar, and then press the ctrl key until the day ends. You'll sleep for free! You might get an encounter with guards but it's of no danger to Lona with good morality. You won't have as much stamina but you got to sleep for free and can dance again. It's a great deal! You can also do this again at 40 food. Again your stamina will be reduced, but it's a small price to pay for free sleep. This way you can dance 3 times a day in exchange for one key / 4 coins.

Once you save up enough money you should go to the street vendors just 2 blocks over and buy the glasses. Always wear them when selling coins and buying a key, and now you will only pay 3 coins per key.

I've saved up enough money to buy the complete golden outfit (that only prostitutes can wear). It seems effective for prostituting Lona in higher class areas, but the pay still isn't that great. As it stands currently, dancing is the best way to make money as far as I can tell. I really feel like prostitution should pay AT LEAST one small coin. It doesn't make sense that random guys would pay Lona with barter points (and unrealistic). If what she offers is not worth at least one coin then I feel the client should refuse her. The barter points system should only be used where appropriate (like with vendors). It doesn't make sense to use it for everything. Especially sex encounters.

Another way to make money, and a much better use for the golden sexy outfit, is to appear very weak and sexy at the bar. The key to doing this properly is to wear Lona's normal clothes then go up to the bar lady, change clothes, wait for some guys to start grabbing at Lona, then switch clothes back. They will de-aggro Lona now, but the Lady Boss will be mad and try to kill the bar patrons. Just stand aside and watch the carnage! Be prepared to pick up coins when they drop, and save your game after you get anything good. The guy with whip can drop his whip, bag, and shirt (maybe other clothing too). Other patrons tend to drop mostly the small coins, as well as random food items. Some can even drop the large copper coins, which is a real treat! If you care about the NPCs to the left (the girl and big guy) then exit if Lady Boss ever gets in a fight with them (they can usually deal with the other patrons). This happens pretty often when you're doing this, and the girl gets killed easy. IF, however, you don't care about them then let the girl get killed and pick up her swords. If you don't get 2 swords then you're getting ripped off so reload. Those swords are worth 4000 each! The big can drop a shield worth 2000. I think it's worth more to keep them alive (namely the girl, as she kills patrons quickly.. the big guy is stupid slow).

Final tip, when you have 10 food, 10 stamina, and they key so you can sleep.. don't! It's time to level up! See that bucket? Wash up. Wash again.. and again.. and again. Washing will give Lona free experience. I'm not sure if it varies based on level or what, but it's the best way to level up as far as I am aware (that doesn't involve being brutally beaten while starving and climaxing constantly thanks to weird mods). Wash all the way to -100 stamina and Lona will automatically sleep in the bed after that. When you want to sleep outside you could also go into a street, find a corner and wash until Lona passes out.. but this is more dangerous and Lona's stamina will be bad when she wakes up (possibly negative).

Edit: Forgot to note that all raw food will disappear if you exit any area, if you're playing Hardcore mode. (I suggest turning it off at the start, and if you wait and turn it on/off later then you'll get a sex trait that says you abandoned hardcore.. dunno about you but that page is cluttered enough as it is. lol).
The best way I've noticed of getting GOOD food, is getting the Lady Boss at the tavern to kill her patrons (as I mentioned earlier). The patrons will sometimes drop rations and sausages, which both will keep indefinitely. The sausages are best as they give 32 food each! Rations suck by comparison, so trade up for more sausages when you can, and save them for long trips and quests of importance. If you go gathering herbs in the forest later (the glasses help a lot), then I suggest a few points in survival for the free food, BUT you will also need omnivore so that all the fruit won't cause Lona to puke her guts out (so annoying...). This will prevent you from taking the tough trait, so decide which is more important.. being tough or being able to eat. lol (I think it's better to eat than be tough and starve to death, but that's just me)

Last edited:

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
This dev made a tec-demo before called Feira Quest. Also and not related, reminds me to Toilet of Fear, a short horror game, similar art-style, different character design.
it looks like Feira Quest. but how is it not related? the map looks almost the same and art style, hell even the menu icons are the same as feira quest so my question is are they the same person?. because there no way the menu and icons can't be the same person.

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes