Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
This is the closest h-game to VH (Violated heroine) we'll ever get. If the standing pictures were animated, it would be infinitely better. But it's still very impressive, and for an RPGmaker game, looks pretty nice.
Yeah, since VH, I have no seen a true RPG game made with RPG Maker, almost every recent game from that engine is just an escene collector without RPG elements.

it looks like Feira Quest. but how is it not related? the map looks almost the same and art style, hell even the menu icons are the same as feira quest so my question is are they the same person?. because there no way the menu and icons can't be the same person.
I see somone on 4Chan saying that Faeira Quest and LonaRPG are made by the same person, Idk if is truth, but well, is the same everything in both games.

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
Black Widow build:

-Max out Stamina
-Pick Traits: Nimphomaniac + Prostitute + Succubus + Cannibal

Force sex on Target with Juicing ability, Kill them with sex attacks, then eat their Brains and Meat, GG WP.

lmao

Aug 24, 2017
Paladox ought to consider swapping function of ctrl and alt. Pivoting in combat involves shifting hand away from the upper buttons to hit alt. My pinky is always on ctrl. ergo: better for combat.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
it looks like Feira Quest. but how is it not related? the map looks almost the same and art style, hell even the menu icons are the same as feira quest so my question is are they the same person?. because there no way the menu and icons can't be the same person.
"This dev made a tec-demo before called Feira Quest."
"Also and not related, reminds me to Toilet of Fear " means the unrelated thing is Toilet of Fear not Feira Quest.
Paladox ought to consider swapping function of ctrl and alt. Pivoting in combat involves shifting hand away from the upper buttons to hit alt. My pinky is always on ctrl. ergo: better for combat.
Disagree, using thumb to press alt is easier and quicker than using pinky for control but yeah if it for some reason would make combat easier for Paladox to handle swapping them with an autohotkey script or such would be easy.

Feb 14, 2019
Is getting sent to the Crystal Pits a game over? I stumbled around into the executioner guy and got whipped and ran off into darkness, proceded to get exhausted and wombo combo'd by Rats(?) and eventually decided to start over. Also, where is the beast content at if anyone wants to point me towards it....

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
so, i got captured in abomination cave
force my way to another floor but the exit doesnt work? or its not implement now? (or i must kill that tentacle thing in middle of meat prison?)
will later provide pic and save if u want try

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I must complain about the whoring/prostitution system. If you're whoring and want to offer only vaginal intercourse then it's not possible. The only options are:
1: Hand Job
2: Blow Job
3: Randomly pick a hole, then another hole, then another hole, and then finally cum where you please!
4: Same as #3 but ASDF keys are pressed for you when applicable?

It seems like I have more choice of what happens when Lona is being raped. At least this way they are only choosing one hole (if it's just one assailant). If you want only vaginal intercourse and don't care about the money then this seems the easier way to go. The chance of vaginal climax seems to be the same but at least all the other holes weren't sampled first. >.<
Hopefully this is only a temporary thing in the demo and will have more choices later..?

It could be that I am missing something too, and that Lona needs to be more slutty before she can offer exclusively vaginal or anal sex.

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
I must complain about the whoring/prostitution system. If you're whoring and want to offer only vaginal intercourse then it's not possible. The only options are:
1: Hand Job
2: Blow Job
3: Randomly pick a hole, then another hole, then another hole, and then finally cum where you please!
4: Same as #3 but ASDF keys are pressed for you when applicable?

It seems like I have more choice of what happens when Lona is being raped. At least this way they are only choosing one hole (if it's just one assailant). If you want only vaginal intercourse and don't care about the money then this seems the easier way to go. The chance of vaginal climax seems to be the same but at least all the other holes weren't sampled first. >.<
Hopefully this is only a temporary thing in the demo and will have more choices later..?

It could be that I am missing something too, and that Lona needs to be more slutty before she can offer exclusively vaginal or anal sex.
Same, makes more sense if Lona say what she whant to offer...
Also as I mention before, it would be cool if was add an object to block some actions, like magic butt-plugs or magic vaginal seals.

View attachment 622815
Coming soon to his Patreon.
In the censored free and limited version that can be tested already, but still, clients just say to Lona what they want, she still can't offer another type of service.

Edit (Ps): Nevermind, I see that if Lona chose free sex she can choose the type of sex that she want, but, only with the perverted personality.

Last edited:

Fabrentis

May 11, 2018
Maybe i'm wrong but prostitution implies a minigame were you need to press the correct button (a s d f) following the mating position. If proper managed you'll be reward with libido boost and more coins.

Swat10212

Jun 25, 2017
Can you get pregnant by anything or do you need to be menstruating for it to happen, was wandering outside the city and ended getting a good view of a bloody womb, and lona telling me something about sinners.

oohnya

May 13, 2018
There's a quest with Elise where she wants to do Orkind research. When we get to the location, she wants me to grab a baby goblin or something, but I don't know how to pick it up. Any idea what to do?

J.

Jul 23, 2017
There's a quest with Elise where she wants to do Orkind research. When we get to the location, she wants me to grab a baby goblin or something, but I don't know how to pick it up. Any idea what to do?
You need to kill all the enemy Orkind in the area then you can pick-up the baby orkin

Rio999

Dec 29, 2018
How come she feaks out if her non existent tits are out but is totally chill about being bottomless?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Sorry, where is the red light district? :c
Should be directly south of the sewers you start in.

Can you get pregnant by anything or do you need to be menstruating for it to happen, was wandering outside the city and ended getting a good view of a bloody womb, and lona telling me something about sinners.
You can get knocked up by anything and everything. The game seems to simulate menstrual cycle quite impressively, it's not static and your menstruation and ovulation days vary. Optimal fertility is right after ovulation.

Now, surviving a pregnancy is another thing entirely. Seems like the dev went a bit overboard with morning sickness and you can expect to be throwing up, losing 15 stamina + 15 food about 10 times every day. The only way I've managed to survive it has been in captivity where they force feed you...

Last edited:
Reactions: Naeere

fggrzrg

Nov 13, 2017
How can you pass the guard to get into Rudesind slope? He asks for an ID and I have Lona's ID paper equiped in EXT-1. I've also tried equiping a copper coin in EXT-2. Non of it seems to work.

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes