• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I feel the maximum food and stamina should be at least 200 by default. Starvation doesn't kill people in few days. And it's bizarre how the NPCs all have like 400 stamina when their attacks consume only 1 stamina each while player has 100 and attacks consume 1-6 stamina each.

Overall it feels like there should be different systems for stamina you use to swing weapons and the constitution you have left to withstand incoming hits and to walk longer distances. Maybe a short term stamina system similar to dark souls, used for weapon swing and sprint in combat. The short term stamina would regenerate, but it would consume the long-term energy with some ratio when it regenerates. Maybe the short term stamina maximum would also drop with the overall energy so that if you only have 10% then the short term stamina would also be only 10% until you rest.

As it is right now just feels off and the best strategy in combat seems to be to rely completely on allies. For instance the archer has 400 stamina and shoots with 1 stamina per arrow. If the player wanted to shoot bow 400 times it would take 1200 stamina with 3 stamina each shot. Which means you would be shooting for an entire week in game to do the same damage as the NPC does in half a day.

Finally, the morning sickness from being pregnant is really harsh. Maybe restrict it to only one time each morning? I think my character threw up like 10 times each day before I eventually died to starvation.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah +1 on wishing there was separate toggle for scat and urine. Those are kinda on completely different fetish levels. I know a lot of people aren't into urine, but I don't think it's quite the hot button issue scat often is lol.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
so its back up on f95 eh? it suddenly disappeared for a few days and now its suddenly back up.

played it some days ago and it was extemely bugged.
if you are lucky the protag takes the food with her and won't lose all her money (those trade points) when finishing a deal.
if you are unlucky then you can't take any food with you if you leave the map and when you trade, sell a copper coin to buy some stuff, you will instantly lose all remaining trading points when you close the deal. it's really fucked up.

i also don't really understand the sex fight. even with the trait to do damage with it, nothing happens. the protag simply gets fucked 'til she falls unconscious. you are supposed to press either a,s,d,f or i think w (depending on what is being grabbed), but that shit doesn't do anything. it's so not worth it spending points there.
day night circle and the stamina cost to walk around is way too harsh. it takes the protag two god damn days to go out of town and into the woods? i have a forest outside of my town too and it takes me 3 hours to get there... without a car.
last but not least, the combat system can be annoying as hell. if you have an enemy like those rats at the beginning at your back and you want to turn around to hit it, the enemy will move forward to be again behind you. but they can turn around without having to move, why can't i turn around without moving? and those bats in the mines are atrocious. it's ridiculous how fast they move around and hit you. it's almost impossible to hit 'em properly, 'cause whenever you wanna turn to a direction you have to move there, while the bat can always fly around and randomly hit you. brutally annoying.

i do like the potential this game has and i love the art style, but there are so many annoying and frustrating things (and i don't even mean the part with the rats - that's actually not too annoying), that it keeps me from having fun.
i really hope the game will be more refined in the future. a second and maybe even better violated heroine would be a great thing to have.

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
last but not least, the combat system can be annoying as hell. if you have an enemy like those rats at the beginning at your back and you want to turn around to hit it, the enemy will move forward to be again behind you. but they can turn around without having to move, why can't i turn around without moving?
Hold Alt and press arrow key Lona will turn around without moving forward

Anyone know how to silently disable trap? I try stealth assassin build but the only way to dealt with trap I know is throwing rock at trap to active it from safe distance but some trap can exploded and alert all enemies.

Also which item is best to use with the set trap ability? Trap made from rock gain from pickup rocks ability although doesn't cost money but deal a little amount of damage and not worth the stamina wasted

Reactions: Daxter250

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
Does this game have a corruption system in place? After so many times of getting fucked, does she start to like it?

NaiasEleias

Jan 25, 2018
Is there some missing text in the trait descriptions? I can't choose the high quality weapon trait at level 15 even though it doesn't state any requirements.

lerela

Aug 15, 2017
God this game is frustrating AF.
Are there any cheats? If f10 is pressed a console like prompt appears, but don't know how to use it.
Already tried with my low cheat engine skills, and got nothing. I also tried a save editor and there was no way to change stats, only money.
HALP plz!

pretorian man

Jun 21, 2017
The game itself is great, but the artwork is somewhat, well not for me. Great mechanics and great gameplay tho. Well i'm not so big on scat and urin, maybe thats the reason

But the rest is great

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
How do you heal bruises?
Bruises take time to heal. It's best to get 90+ food and then rest. They'll go away eventually.

Sometimes after some severe raping Lona's groin can get a stack of 3 and that will take a week or longer. The more severe bruises just take longer to heal. Also I'm pretty sure the stack can go beyond 3, but doesn't display it in-game.

Also I notice people are still having problems with the difficult. Make sure hardcore is turned off. I started a new game without it on and I can travel through the city much faster with less stamina loss. It's also easier for Lona to deal with food (eating rats and lots of fruit doesn't seem to bother her now).

Another thing that will help, that many might not be aware of, is you can pick up the smaller rats in the sewers and eat them for 12 food. This is probably not a good idea on hardcore mode, but in regular mode it was no problem and I had Lona stay in the tutorial sewers eating rat meat and leveling up to 14+ before leaving. You can also catch the tiny insects. Sometimes you won't catch something right away and lose 1 stamina per try, but just keep at it. I think the success rate is 20%, and that's with no points spent in any stat (not sure if any of the stats would help with catching critters, but you'd think Scoutcraft would matter?).

Edit: The game is really addictive. I'm finding it's more fun to play around with the goblins.. After sex with the humans they just put a little cum in Lona. The goblin is like, "Hold my beer." and easily fills Lona from 50% to 75%. Wow those guys are loaded...
Edit 2: Was completely empty, then after sex with goblin one time:

Last edited:
Reactions: foofoo3344

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Is there some missing text in the trait descriptions? I can't choose the high quality weapon trait at level 15 even though it doesn't state any requirements.
You probably already chose Trait with Magic Weapons. I think you can only one of them either weapons or magic, not both (cause I cant take Magic trait anymore since I picked Quaity Weapons)
Anyone know how to silently disable trap?
You can press Z when you standing right before trap, but i never managed actually disable trap. It always activates. I believe you need high survival level to succesfully disable traps, but I am at survival level 10 and still never managed to do this. May be you do it trough high Scout level, not survival.

Last edited:

Somedudelol

Dec 14, 2018
Fun game,bandits appearing around town is kinda annoying though because I can never seem to run away. I do just reload when I get caught but it may be more interesting to change it to 1-2 theveis trying to steal from you instead of 5-6 bandits.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Fun game,bandits appearing around town is kinda annoying though because I can never seem to run away
Yeah, picking “run away” pretty much pointless, you always fail. So i usually “approach” them and run away by myself (if Im not in the mood to fight them), its pretty easy, especially if you put some points in Scouting trait. You will be much faster than them and you will be able just walk away, without spending precious stamina.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes