mordet

Apr 21, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The pre-pay is 2 large and 5 small copper coins. the reward is 1 GOLD coin.
This quest is amazing!
EDIT: Oh, wait you already said that in the guide. MB

Last edited:

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
Only got one play through but it's been going on for a while; gonna start a new game and make a guide with it. If anyone has better methods/guides or any quests/jobs I missed please tell me, I'll try to update it (in an Asian time zone so changes will be done during the night for most of you).

Quest Guide

Repeatable:

One-Time:

Job Guide [TBA]
(If you got any, tell me)

Cheats [TBA]
(Got other useful cheats? Tell me)
Press 'F10' to enter console and insert these lines (replace 9999 with the value you desire)

Titles [TBA]
(No Idea what they do, if you know a few or how to unlock them, tell me)

Named Characters [TBA]

Special 'Defeat' Areas [TBA]

Contributors to the Guide
Job Guides for Dancer:

>Get Nudity Trait (right side of prostitution) because positive mood effect when nudes
>Focus on "Dancing" pick the closest coin form Dancing Box, the longer you go to dance box the more dissatisfied NPC and then they will throw stuff that stun your character, avoid whine bottle, if you step it you'll get stunned.
>Don't get exhausted or empty stamina unless you have blue potion which give stamina upon consuming because you'll get gang banged by NPC. You get exhausted to the point of fainted or sleeping on the spot, IF SO Buy Inn Key 550 TP before you dancing since if you don't have it you'll get kicked out.
>The best way is of course after dancing you outrun the NPC outside or to bed room but sometime it's not that easy so always be prepared

Dancing is high risk and high reward job, just becareful if you get gangbanged and got cummed inside, clean it up as soon as possible or your character might get cum addiction which result negative effect.

Reactions: ZedTed
D

Deleted member 1399526

In case someone cares.
You can adjust the length of the pregnancy.
What I love about the game is that you can adjust a lot. Go to the folder: Data \ Scripts \ Editables and change the file 51_System_Settings_Cross_Breed.rb (Uses notepad for this)
"RACE_PREGNANCY_LENGTH"
Here you can change the length of each trimester.
I shortened the length of the first two because it just annoys me to vomit.
Unfortunately I did not find a position to throw up.

Too bad that you can not just disable certain sex in the options. Would like to disable oral and anal. :(

Reactions: orochi02

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Job Guides for Dancer:
>Focus on "Dancing" pick the closest coin form Dancing Box, the longer you go to dance box the more dissatisfied NPC and then they will throw stuff that stun your character, avoid whine bottle, if you step it you'll get stunned.
Is this true? My impression was it doesn't matter how long it takes you to reach the dancing box as long as you do it before the time runs out. No point in sprinting to every box when you have plenty of time left.

Last edited:

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
Is this true? My impression was it doesn't matter how long it takes you to reach the dancing box as long as you do it before the time runs out. No point in sprinting to every box when you have plenty of time left.
more like based on your path to the dance box, mine with high stats on stamina could last 10 mnt (which is really boring gameplay)
you can make warrior based stats and dance. but don't forget to take the nudity trait so she won't be stressed or bad mood when naked.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
In case someone cares.
You can adjust the length of the pregnancy.
What I love about the game is that you can adjust a lot. Go to the folder: Data \ Scripts \ Editables and change the file 51_System_Settings_Cross_Breed.rb (Uses notepad for this)
"RACE_PREGNANCY_LENGTH"
Here you can change the length of each trimester.
I shortened the length of the first two because it just annoys me to vomit.
Unfortunately I did not find a position to throw up.

Too bad that you can not just disable certain sex in the options. Would like to disable oral and anal. :(
Nice find! I love messing around in the files to see what I can find =P Question for you, did you happen to run across any weight related stuff in there? I know this game isn't about hoarding..but I hate having a weight limit in any game. Its the only thing I'd like to cheat. Not even money. I checked the obvious ones like under traits, stats etc..but I can't seem to find it.

dragonlord217

Feb 4, 2018
Makes me wonder how the devs fight mobs.
There is a trick I've found where you can move up and down after each attack and this seems to be the most reliable way to win in melee. The way the game is coded is that as soon as a unit has made a command to move to a space, they are considered by the game to already be in that space. However, this has the Dark Souls problem where if you pull more than one enemy at once they're just going to beat you down. In the end, stealth-based builds seem to be much more likely to not get bodied than non-stealth ones.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
There is a trick I've found where you can move up and down after each attack and this seems to be the most reliable way to win in melee. The way the game is coded is that as soon as a unit has made a command to move to a space, they are considered by the game to already be in that space. However, this has the Dark Souls problem where if you pull more than one enemy at once they're just going to beat you down. In the end, stealth-based builds seem to be much more likely to not get bodied than non-stealth ones.
Yeah I posted a gif of fighting a boar with that method, but it doesn't really seem intentional. At least it's not intuitive to fight like that with the way enemies move as mentioned. Balancing combat around a mechanic that's visually broken... Probably explains a lot of people's frustration with the combat. I forgot how annoying it was for me before I realized how it worked.

Then again, even knowing the visuals are deceptive, there's not much you can do about enemies that jump around. One moment they're 2 spaces away, the next they're blocking your path before you're even allowed to know they're in front of you. Honestly seems like the game just needs to do away with the jumping enemies if there's no way to fix the enemy visuals to be more accurate. The wolves are one of the best examples of how broken that combination is. The speed of enemies alone even without the leaping is a nightmare with the visual enemy lag. Something needs to be reined in.

I wish the visual delay could just be fixed. It would solve so many issues. I think I remember the dev saying there were like 3 options for how to make the combat work in this system and the one they chose was the best in their opinion. I wonder what the others were like.

Makes me wonder if it's possible to have a ghost enemy/hitbox following all ai slightly delayed that can be struck, then have them like link up and the real enemy takes damage? Difficult to explain, but basically the enemy can occupy multiple spaces at the same time so their visuals are more accurate to taking damage (Or just a temporary multiple hitbox, whatever)? Probably cause some major lag or issues with aoe damage if it's even possible huh, lol. Maybe there's a workaround for those issues. Just spewing random crap, I dunno what's even possible with that system. I'm surprised the hitboxes are so obnoxious to work with.

Hitbox: there are 4 more sample, each one got its own issue. so i decide to roll back to default after 0.3.1
encounter: i decided to rebuild it now. probably release a new ver after its done.
magic: "magic sux" in my todo list for half year already."find some good logic to buff magic, magic are shit(need more weapons, need low tier weapon)" but.... dont have time to handle.
maybe some firearm or wand or steam tech weapon(by lisa)? Dmg based on wisdom. and able to use without trait.
Ah, it was 4. Still hoping/waiting for those magic additions~

Last edited:

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I posted a gif of fighting a boar with that method, but it doesn't really seem intentional. At least it's not intuitive to fight like that with the way enemies move as mentioned. Balancing combat around a mechanic that's visually broken... Probably explains a lot of people's frustration with the combat. I forgot how annoying it was for me before I realized how it worked.

Then again, even knowing the visuals are deceptive, there's not much you can do about enemies that jump around. One moment they're 2 spaces away, the next they're blocking your path before you're even allowed to know they're in front of you. Honestly seems like the game just needs to do away with the jumping enemies if there's no way to fix the enemy visuals to be more accurate. The wolves are one of the best examples of how broken that combination is. The speed of enemies alone even without the leaping is a nightmare with the visual enemy lag. Something needs to be reined in.

I wish the visual delay could just be fixed. It would solve so many issues. I think I remember the dev saying there were like 3 options for how to make the combat work in this system and the one they chose was the best in their opinion. I wonder what the others were like.

Makes me wonder if it's possible to have a ghost enemy/hitbox following all ai slightly delayed that can be struck, then have them like link up and the real enemy takes damage? Difficult to explain, but basically the enemy can occupy multiple spaces at the same time so their visuals are more accurate to taking damage (Or just a temporary multiple hitbox, whatever)? Probably cause some major lag or issues with aoe damage if it's even possible huh, lol. Maybe there's a workaround for those issues. Just spewing random crap, I dunno what's even possible with that system. I'm surprised the hitboxes are so obnoxious to work with.

Ah, it was 4. Still hoping/waiting for those magic additions~
Additionally a succesfully block should stun the enemy for a little while (0.5s - 1s). That would make blocking more useful. I don't know about you guys but I find that the blocking is currently useless.

Job Guides for Dancer:

>Get Nudity Trait (right side of prostitution) because positive mood effect when nudes
>Don't get exhausted or empty stamina unless you have blue potion which give stamina upon consuming because you'll get gang banged by NPC. You get exhausted to the point of fainted or sleeping on the spot, IF SO Buy Inn Key 550 TP before you dancing since if you don't have it you'll get kicked out.
>The best way is of course after dancing you outrun the NPC outside or to bed room but sometime it's not that easy so always be prepared

Dancing is high risk and high reward job, just becareful if you get gangbanged and got cummed inside, clean it up as soon as possible or your character might get cum addiction which result negative effect.
If you have sometime left before your finish dancing you can put back on your gear. If the weak stat is than low enough the people will not think about attacking you.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Question: For the "Rescue the Man's Partner" quest (Grey Rat and Cecily), was the removal of the explosive traps alerting the guards intentional or unintentional? When you trigger an explosive trap in the warehouse, the timer for more guards to show up doesn't appear anymore (Version 0.3.5.6.1).

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Question: For the "Rescue the Man's Partner" quest (Grey Rat and Cecily), was the removal of the explosive traps alerting the guards intentional or unintentional? When you trigger an explosive trap in the warehouse, the timer for more guards to show up doesn't appear anymore (Version 0.3.5.6.1).
should not hint player this game is with sound alert when theres no sound alert system.
bad design is bad:(

Reactions: ustar

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
i'm just probably digging a hole for myself here but there is a way to use the rpgmaker save edit on the game, all you need to do is basically save at the very beginning, the moment you spawn at the sewer, just save and the save can be opened with RPGM save edit

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
i'm just probably digging a hole for myself here but there is a way to use the rpgmaker save edit on the game, all you need to do is basically save at the very beginning, the moment you spawn at the sewer, just save and the save can be opened with RPGM save edit
Thats not really news..all RPGM games can be edited. Some more than others. Either with the online editor, the program, Cheat Engine or the console.
I'm still fruitlessly searching for a way to change the weight system, but I can't track down the correct variable for it. Unfortunately..editors are useless in that aspect. Need to find the correct file or console variable.

D

Deleted member 1399526

Nice find! I love messing around in the files to see what I can find =P Question for you, did you happen to run across any weight related stuff in there? I know this game isn't about hoarding..but I hate having a weight limit in any game. Its the only thing I'd like to cheat. Not even money. I checked the obvious ones like under traits, stats etc..but I can't seem to find it.
Since this value is changing, I think that you have to play around in the * .rvdata2. I would leave that.
I didn't find anything myself. sry

Xviv

May 24, 2018
Makes me wonder how the devs fight mobs.
My guess is that he doesn't, winning is merely an emergent behavior that is left as an exercise for the player. Way more work seems to have been put into what happens when you don't win a fight. I imagine that by the time this finishes, Dark Souls will look like easymode.

Reactions: eugene67

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Ok, played a little. As soon as you run out of stamina you are done for. And that is in the beginning with the rats and no way to restore it in combat.
It feels though that there are some issues with combat itself but whatever...

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
If you extracted the game.rgss3a file you can find in data/effects the all items and more. I wanted to wipe up some mod but it didn't work out so I shleved the idea.

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes