Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Might need some help, after i turned in the quest where the rich guy asked you to take a bandit's head i'm not sure what to do, there's an exclamation mark on top of Cecily but she doesnt give me any quest. Any ideas?
I haven't got that far. I noticed that Grey Rat (large bloke) was working with the bandits, so I went to Cecily first but didn't have an opportunity to tell her anything.

The quest may not have been finished yet.

[UPDATE] I finished the bandit assassination quest - did you hand in the head to the person who gave you the quest in the noble district?

Anyway, Cecily and Grey Rat were back in the inn but there was no quest marker for Cecily.

Edit: Noticed the doctor had a quest "Orckind research" so I'll see if that's the next step
It isn't.

Ok, played a little. As soon as you run out of stamina you are done for. And that is in the beginning with the rats and no way to restore it in combat.
You need to not run out of stamina. If it's low, run away before you hit the red numbers. If you don't have Survival Mode on the first rat quest is quite easy with a bit of care.

Last edited:
Reactions: mordet and xiixoz

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
I'm trying to do the "Evil in the mass grave" quest but the grim reaper guy feels way too strong for both me and my companions, wouldn't be as bad if he didnt continously summon skeletons aswell. Is it too early for me to do it maybe? Also no idea how to start the Necromancer quest so i think i skipped that one

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
I'm trying to do the "Evil in the mass grave" quest but the grim reaper guy feels way too strong for both me and my companions, wouldn't be as bad if he didnt continously summon skeletons aswell. Is it too early for me to do it maybe? Also no idea how to start the Necromancer quest so i think i skipped that one
I did the quest but didn't have to fight. just survive.

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
hmm maybe it's that then, my companions aggroed on him and started attacking before i could talk to him so the timer didn't pop up. I'll try to interact with him and survive, might have to disband the companions so they dont die thank u

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
ah, I found it on google, but it's really barren. honestly, it's not worth the trouble to download for sexual purpose. However, the combat system is really interesting and if lonarpg was similar to that, it would solve a LOT of problems.

Reactions: Anon21

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Hmm. The art work looks really familiar here... I remember probably in 2014? 2015? playing a game with similar visuals where you played a female protag that was breaking into a mansion. You could get captured by the guards, but the mansion was the only complete level. Is this a continuation of that?
Feira Quest is what you mean. I remember there being a fallout or something and I think some Chinese dude took over and made some promises about the game? Maybe it's this same ECCMA417, considering the fact that 8chan is mentioned in the readme. Feira Quest was quite nice for what it had.
ey, np. good luck.
Dev-man, it does look like Feira Quest was made by you, is that true?
:)
yes, Feira Quest is the prototype of this game.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
For the Necromancer quest (forgot the actual name, might have been something like 'Disturbance in the Catacombs'):
- Requirement:
| >One-time quest 'North Pass Whistle Tower' to be completed

You can get it at the quest board in Noer Inn, you might have to wait a few day/night cycles though

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
Do i have to have completed the other graveyard quest atleast once maybe? Because i've never seen the catacomb one pop up in the quest board and it's been a while since i completed the North Pass Whistle Tower one
Edit: Yea that was probably it, after completing the repeatable cemetary quest atleast once the "Cemetery negative energy" quest appeared on the board

Last edited:
Reactions: ZedTed

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Man those goblins with shields are OP, they easily deal ~7 damage to Orc Killer while only taking 1 damage back from everything, even when not blocking.

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
Alternatively, talk your way out of the situation. Basically, the reaper guy is trying to be a hero but his creepy suspicious methods of doing so is giving ppl the wrong idea about him. So just persuade him to leave the grave yard, or attack from distance at the start.

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
Alternatively, talk your way out of the situation. Basically, the reaper guy is trying to be a hero but his creepy suspicious methods of doing so is giving ppl the wrong idea about him. So just persuade him to leave the grave yard, or attack from distance at the start.
I had only a single dialogue option while talking to him (couldn't understand what it was even since it's not translated yet) that would start the fight immediately. Not sure if i was missing some stats that'd give me more options

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
I had only a single dialogue option while talking to him (couldn't understand what it was even since it's not translated yet) that would start the fight immediately. Not sure if i was missing some stats that'd give me more options
Probably wis

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
whats the easiest way to get lona pregnant? i've prostituted, gotten enslaved by different monsters, and used joy water. still no impregnation

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes