mordet

Apr 21, 2020
I can't even get pass the tutorial. It's one thing to be hard. It's another to not want people to play.
git gud, the game ain't that hard anymore.
Up North a bunch and a little bit east are a few people who want to kill(?) a giant murder-rabbit. You need 'holy water' (don't ask) and they can supply it, but all the text is still unstranslated so I'm not sure what to do.

The rabbit is a total killing machine, btw. :p
use a bow and snipe it. ez pz

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
I can't even get pass the tutorial. It's one thing to be hard. It's another to not want people to play.
It's not that hard if you get the hang of it honestly, check page 69 of this thread the first message is great tips to get a good start that lets you not worry about food for pretty much the rest of the game, and if you scroll down a bit there's a very good guide guide on most quests and stuff.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
use a bow and snipe it. ez pz
I have to admit that I have found and picked up three longbows in the game ... and sold them all without trying to shoot them. Lol.. :p

Does it still give the chest and EXP if you snipe it, btw?

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
For ZedTed's guide

"Cemetery Negative Energy"
Go to the graveyard on the top left of the city, talk to the keeper npc and that will bring you to the catacombs which you couldn't access before, once inside there will be a little "cutscene" with the keeper dying to a trap and leaving you alone with whatever companion you brought along. There are barricaded undeads with both archers and warriors to the right, so avoid that , instead go directly south while mindind for more traps and setting them off by throwing rocks if needed and more undeads that you should be able to easily deal with, and collect the various notes for some extra lore. Once you followed the only path south -> east -> north you will reach some stairs along with a quest mark, stepping on it will trigger a trap that as far as i know is unavoidable, it will bring you to the necromancer's lair (also disbanding whatever companions you might've had). Struggle 2-3 times to get free from your bounds and sneak past the necromancer to collect the note, he will move to the table with his "papa and mama" allowing you to sneak once again to the room to the north, which has your equipment + a note talking about the necromancer's story, read it and talk to the necromancer to befriend him. At this point groups of orcs will spawn after a cutscene, you will have to make a run for the ladder in the northern room and avoid the orcs while the skeletons keep them busy. Once outside, interact with the hole you jumped out from to seal it, go back to the tavern and talk to Big Mama who will get teary from the poor necromancer's story and give her a free permanent room where you can recruit her any time for no cost whatsoever.

Rating? I'm not sure, the quest is really easy to complete but it might be troublesome to sneak past the necromancer if you dont have enough scoutcraft. Also i haven't tested how strong he is as companion, but he can summon skeletons to fight for you so i assume he's pretty useful. The rewardsare good for how easy the quest is i'd reccomend doing it

Edit: Might add that i also found a Water Staff in the chest in the necromancer's lair iirc, i don't know if that was just RNG but it was a very welcome gift
Oof, I just finished writing that guide and then checked the new comments. Read that a bit too late to give any credit, sorry about that.

In regards to rating, 8/10 because the quest is easy with good rewards but personally don't find Cocona to be that good of a companion (bad offensive capabilities) and her skeletons, warrior and archer, are not too great either (but at least they have practically infinite stamina). if Cocona were better it would be a 9/10 quest.

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
ahahah don't worry man, just felt like writing it since it was still more or less clear on my memory, might write some of the other missing quests too if i feel like going around another playthro soon

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Does it still give the chest and EXP if you snipe it, btw?
yep, still not much in it.
I think the best thing about it is the amount of respawning humanoid meat that appears everytime you go back in the area. really nice to smoke or if you have the omnivore trait.

Reactions: Anon21

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
Oh also i had a question Zed, for some missions you specify that you should have a scoutcraft of atleast 5 to sneak, but you only need 3 to be able to go into the stealth "stance". Does have 5 unlock some sort of other big bonus to it or did you mean 3 to begin with?

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
@ Zed once again, noticed i had this title "Public Toilet", it appeared after i slept in the sewers and got caught and ganged on by the homeless people so you can add that to the title list( it also might be a coincidence and the title could need you to just have sex with enough people ) 1589321249854.png

Reactions: ZedTed

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
@ Zed once again, noticed i had this title "Public Toilet", it appeared after i slept in the sewers and got caught and ganged on by the homeless people so you can add that to the title list( it also might be a coincidence and the title could need you to just have sex with enough people ) View attachment 655204
How do you sleep in the sewers? Didn't the recent update make it so that sleeping in a map space cuts 10 hunger but regens stamina? Or is that what you mean by sleeping?

Last edited:

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
How do you sleep in the sewers? Didn't the recent update make it so that sleeping in a map space cuts 10 hunger but regens stamina? Or is that what you mean by sleeping?
Pressing "Shift" during a normal rest allows u to sleep anywhere i think, usually u're gonna get caught by enemies if u do in a risky place

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
I think it's the one from the port. Kill the fishman guard in front of the house with the slaves next to it. Then interact with the door.

What's the third and fourth one you have?
The third is from the "Missing Daughter" main quest i believe, the fourth is bathing the necromancer companion ( after rescueing her wait a couple days then talk to big mama and repeat one more time )

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Oh also i had a question Zed, for some missions you specify that you should have a scoutcraft of atleast 5 to sneak, but you only need 3 to be able to go into the stealth "stance". Does have 5 unlock some sort of other big bonus to it or did you mean 3 to begin with?
Went to bed before I could read it, I meant 3 to begin with. Always thought you needed 5 scoutcraft to have the sneak ability, never bothered to verify this. I'll fix the issue and cite you

what is the scene with bestiality?
Get captured by bandits North of the Northen church. Every night there is a 'task' you need to do, as far as I am aware there are three: 'dance for the crowd', 'fuck everyone', and 'fuck the dog'. The last one is the scene you mentioned. Everything is untranslated and the bestiality scene is underwhelming.

Is there a full translation yet?
No. Only partial, but enough has been translated to be playable.

Nyy

Apr 11, 2020
u can easily earn money by hittin one guy at the inn and let them all kill each other, or just rely on big moma to finish them off, just survive then loot evrything, sometimes big copper coins drop(worth 1800?) randomly from the big momas kills

Nyy

Apr 11, 2020
the games rly on hardcore mode, it was fun for a few hours but when u got to learn ways around stuff, the random scenes have become overboard especially when travelling, u keep encountering mobs/runout of stamina/need to eat again evry few seconds or steps of walking to the point that its become extremely tedious to just walk like 20 steps away

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes