xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
While we wait for some more content / updates, anyone knows games similar to this one? This gives me huge Dungeons and Prisoners vibes and that also would've been a masterpiece if the developer didnt have the problems he had, I'm looking for more stuff like that

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
While we wait for some more content / updates, anyone knows games similar to this one? This gives me huge Dungeons and Prisoners vibes and that also would've been a masterpiece if the developer didnt have the problems he had, I'm looking for more stuff like that
I don't know if the Dungeons and Prisoner dev's condition is real or not. I could be wrong but seem like he's faking it.

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
I don't know if the Dungeons and Prisoner dev's condition is real or not. I could be wrong but seem like he's faking it.
It's hard to tell but real or not doesn't really matter, the game wont get updates or ever be finished either way

Llch

Oct 2, 2017
eccma417

I found violation of all 21 age in LonaRPG. You can use Juicing on babies and babies can participate in gangbang as second or third member, if they zero on Lola to breastfeed when she is being raped. Although for second one timing is very narrow, baby must zero on Lola, before she is grappled by somone else. Hope it helps!

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hitbox Test patch

if it works,
u r more easily to hit a target.
and they do the same.

ver 1 : check target X Y with Float and rounding
ver 2 : also check the skill user

Reactions: mordet

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
i want to ask the creater of the game if the 1st game was a test game or was it abandoned
i never have a chance to play the first game and it fascinate me that a game with the look and feel the same as lona rpg and by the same creater doesn't attract the same number of player

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
i want to ask the creater of the game if the 1st game was a test game or was it abandoned
i never have a chance to play the first game and it fascinate me that a game with the look and feel the same as lona rpg and by the same creater doesn't attract the same number of player
abandoned

eccma417
I found violation of all 21 age in LonaRPG. You can use Juicing on babies and babies can participate in gangbang as second or third member, if they zero on Lola to breastfeed when she is being raped. Although for second one timing is very narrow, baby must zero on Lola, before she is grappled by somone else. Hope it helps!
ugh ...should i turn it off?
if u know how... u can do f10, print target's age, it will tell you its 30 in console window....

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
ugh ...should i turn it off?
if u know how... u can do f10, print target's age, it will tell you its 30 in console window....
Hahaha, I like that response. Although, this can cause issues for people in countries where this sort of stuff is punishable by law. You can easily say Lona is 24+ but saying a baby that was just born, you can get them from pregnant corpses people after all, is 30 might be *a bit* of a stretch so I wouldn't recommend leaving it in. In the end its your game and your call.

S0ltinsert

Aug 23, 2019
Letting the customers cover Lona in their cum on the dancing job counts as creampies under sex stats. Shouldn't it be Bukkake, or something like that instead?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Hitbox Test patch

Mega
Mega

if it works,
u r more easily to hit a target.
and they do the same.

ver 1 : check target X Y with Float and rounding
ver 2 : also check the skill user
So far against boars and skeles, this seems like a complete improvement. Using version 2 with just melee so far, I'll keep going and try out the bow. No longer wasting half my attacks missing enemies that seem like I should hit them, whoooo~ Melee feels so much better to use now.

The boar charge is slightly more dangerous now for the player, but it wasn't too bad. When I was struck outside the square by a boar charge, it at least looked like Lona should still be partially in its path, so visually it made sense. I'll have to play with boars more to see if I can make it look weird, but it seems acceptable for the buffs to Lona's ability to hit.

Getting ganged up on might be a bit worse, but that was always a death sentence anyways.

Funny I have to get used to not swinging so early now, I have a tendency to attack before enemies appear like they should be in range of the spear because of the previous hitboxes lol. Going to take a while to get used to this.

Edit: Ah, I did notice a problem with ranged. If a boar is charging an attack, a basic hit from the bow will just disappear (The arrow disappearing) without the boar taking any damage. Gif in attached. That's pretty strange since it's traveling in a straight line.

Last edited:

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
So far against boars and skeles, this seems like a complete improvement. Using version 2 with just melee so far, I'll keep going and try out the bow. No longer wasting half my attacks missing enemies that seem like I should hit them, whoooo~ Melee feels so much better to use now.

The boar charge is slightly more dangerous now for the player, but it wasn't too bad. When I was struck outside the square by a boar charge, it at least looked like Lona should still be partially in its path, so visually it made sense. I'll have to play with boars more to see if I can make it look weird, but it seems acceptable for the buffs to Lona's ability to hit.

Getting ganged up on might be a bit worse, but that was always a death sentence anyways.

Funny I have to get used to not swinging so early now, I have a tendency to attack before enemies appear like they should be in range of the spear because of the previous hitboxes lol. Going to take a while to get used to this.

Edit: Ah, I did notice a problem with ranged. If a boar is charging an attack, a basic hit from the bow will just disappear (The arrow disappearing) without the boar taking any damage. Gif in attached. That's pretty strange since it's traveling in a straight line.
I can attest to bows being broken with the new hitboxes. I couldn't even kill some goblins. The arrow always disappears right before hitting them. It doesn't matter how close or far they are. It only seemed to hit a few times.

eugene88

Aug 28, 2018
eccma417

Those babies? They're 21.

Reactions: fine too

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
So if you kill the fortune teller she comes back as one of those big "meat lump" monstrosity taking over the whole shop, i wasn't expecting that lmao

Edit: killing it drops a golden chest which seem to have random loot, so far i got a longbow on my first kill then a sausage on my second one

Last edited:

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
Meanwhile the dev is living a moderately cozy life with all the donations the fans gave him.
Since i didn't donate to him, my only "loss" is that i won't be able to play the finished game i was very much looking forward to since it's never going to come out so personally whether he faked it or not has very little importance to me.
Is he an asshole for scamming people (if fake)? Sure. Do i care? Not much.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
So if you kill the fortune teller she comes back as one of those big "meat lump" monstrosity taking over the whole shop, i wasn't expecting that lmao

Edit: killing it drops a golden chest which seem to have random loot, so far i got a longbow on my first kill then a sausage on my second one
It seems she's very much related to the corruptions that are fucking up the island. She might be an important part of the main story in the future or even the true end boss (in future of course). Maybe she's Cthulhu's daughter.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes