zzikk

May 8, 2020
Just did a test. If you give birth to a Human or a Moot, the baby disappears as it acts like a extra life. You can only keep the other babies (goblin, orc kind, abomination, fish kind, etc).
thanks, i think you're right

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Who do you have to screw to give birth to a moot baby?
According to the code (51_System_Settings_Cross_Breed):
Human 100%Human
Fishkind 10%Human 10%Deepone 80%Fishkind
Moot 50%Human 50%Moot
Deepone 90%Deepone 10%Human
Orkind 10%Moot 90%Orkind
Goblin 10%Moot 90%Goblin
Abomination 10%Human 10%Moot 80%Abomination

So either a Moot (50%), Orkind (10%), Goblin (10%), or an Abomination (10%).

Edit: Interestingly enough, there is also code for 'CROSS_BREEDING_Deepone' in addition to 'CROSS_BREEDING_Moot' and 'CROSS_BREEDING_Human' (only those 3) so I assume that you can play as Deep One Lona.

Edit 2: Nope, just combed through the picture files and there are not pictures of Deep One Lona, only regular Lona and Moot Lona. Maybe later updates?

Last edited:
Reactions: Amiable57 and r1pm3

zzikk

May 8, 2020
There is another unresolved issue, if I escaped from goblins, it possible to get rid of the shackles somewhere, so that you would not be considered a whore?

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
There is another unresolved issue, if I escaped from goblins, it possible to get rid of the shackles somewhere, so that you would not be considered a whore?
You can remove shackles at the blacksmith, 'Buba's Steel and Steel Accessories', West of the Inn in Noer for varying prices (full-shackle costs 5000p while collar costs 2000p)

Seirrebwarts

Apr 14, 2017

If you have 15 points in attack/strength and enough energy, you can 'break it with a tool'

If you have 100 energy you can just bust out of it.

Hard to do either with the shackles on since they reduce max energy unless you have extra vit.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
View attachment 657801 View attachment 657802

where to give birth, or what needs to be done so that the child does not leave?
I broke my head
please help who knows what the problem is
Human and mixed race (elf like ears) babies leave and does not get put in the inventory. When Lona dies, the player can choose to reincarnate Lona into the human or mixed race baby (Lona has to give birth to the baby first). Then, you get sent back to the beginning tutorial sewer in a semi new game plus where you get to keep the previous level with all traits are resetted and the points refunded.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Who do you have to screw to give birth to a moot baby?
Look carefully at the sprite for the towns NPCs, some of then have elf like ears and slightly darker skin. Anyways, there's one at the tavern. He's a sailor and thus wearing a red bandana on his head and he's standing behind the bowman npc that you can recruit.

Reactions: maankamara

geodude57

Apr 23, 2020
All items and money that are stored in the bank are still there after the rebirth into new game plus allowing you keep all your items and less grinding backto where you left off.
also 1x tung flower is not enough to create birth control pills from alchemy, you need 2. (don't know if it's a mistake in the recipe or this was patched)

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
All items and money that are stored in the bank are still there after the rebirth into new game plus allowing you keep all your items and less grinding backto where you left off.
also 1x tung flower is not enough to create birth control pills from alchemy, you need 2. (don't know if it's a mistake in the recipe or this was patched)
Well damn, that means the save file I provided is quite OP due to the contents of the bank. Anyhow, didn't know you needed 2 Tung Flowers and not 1, will update the guide.

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Can anyone help with some Pregnancy explanation? How is it triggered? What are the chances? How to increase them or how to know if she's pregnant?

In one of my saves she's like entire calendar - the one is sex tab - in goblin's cave but I don't know how to determine if she actually got pregnant or not.

D

Deleted member 1399526

Can anyone help with some Pregnancy explanation? How is it triggered? What are the chances? How to increase them or how to know if she's pregnant?

In one of my saves she's like entire calendar - the one is sex tab - in goblin's cave but I don't know how to determine if she actually got pregnant or not.
If she has to throw up all the time. You only notice that a few days later.
You can always get pregnant when it is ovulating. You don't have to have a crampie.
You can increase the chance with a potion from the urologist in town. Here you can test the pregnancy.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Is there a way to become a slave to the Fishkind at the port?
The main goal of the game is to escape the island. You can do that by giving enough gold coins to the captain or by selling yourself as a slave to the fish dude and get transported out of the island but currently the "selling yourself at the port" option is not implemented yet. I'm the ending will change based on Lona's involvement in certain events and which method was used to escape the island. Currently, I think there's not a lot of main ending variations yet.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes