Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Will there be possibility for more tame approach to sex? I mean for it's only implemented as a prostitution or becoming a sex slave for now. Maybe adding flavour in some more character. Someone you can try romancing? To also get on the 'path' you also have to pass specific demands so it's not like - I like him, boom, you both escaped island - but having to do a series of quests to both romance the character and trying to get off the island.

Knight who has come to the island from the continent trying to solve the monster problem? Lona can join him and help with monster problem. Going with him on quests to kill goblins, bandits, wolves and undead. It's possible to romance him only if you're virgin but he is a pretty strong and tanky character to help with cleaning quests.

Rogue who wants to get away too and is planning a large heist on the few rich guys that are still in the city. He teaches Lona how to break into people's houses so she can steal items in his quests, breaking out of prison sections and avoiding guards. Going out of the city to find randomly created caravans and returning to him so he can sell info to bandits.

Mistress - Maybe some of my favourite school of magic, lesbomancy? This game is lacking in some girl play - who starts off by giving you some ordinary simple pick up quests but also gives you accomodation - poor at the beginning and just some food - before going up in her 'favourites' list with getting more difficult quests and getting better bedroom and more food until she takes you as her favourite pet and finishes her business in city and leaves with you and her babes harem.

Maybe some funny stuff? Like becoming a Goblin Queen if you beat down on all Goblins in their dwellings and their leader and you chose to be the boss instead? That'd be just funny and kind of ironic that a simple girl who - more upstanding citizens - laugh at becomes their nightmare and tries to destroy their city with a new army.

Just a question and suggestion.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Will there be possibility for more tame approach to sex? I mean for it's only implemented as a prostitution or becoming a sex slave for now. Maybe adding flavour in some more character. Someone you can try romancing? To also get on the 'path' you also have to pass specific demands so it's not like - I like him, boom, you both escaped island - but having to do a series of quests to both romance the character and trying to get off the island.

Knight who has come to the island from the continent trying to solve the monster problem? Lona can join him and help with monster problem. Going with him on quests to kill goblins, bandits, wolves and undead. It's possible to romance him only if you're virgin but he is a pretty strong and tanky character to help with cleaning quests.

Rogue who wants to get away too and is planning a large heist on the few rich guys that are still in the city. He teaches Lona how to break into people's houses so she can steal items in his quests, breaking out of prison sections and avoiding guards. Going out of the city to find randomly created caravans and returning to him so he can sell info to bandits.

Mistress - Maybe some of my favourite school of magic, lesbomancy? This game is lacking in some girl play - who starts off by giving you some ordinary simple pick up quests but also gives you accomodation - poor at the beginning and just some food - before going up in her 'favourites' list with getting more difficult quests and getting better bedroom and more food until she takes you as her favourite pet and finishes her business in city and leaves with you and her babes harem.

Maybe some funny stuff? Like becoming a Goblin Queen if you beat down on all Goblins in their dwellings and their leader and you chose to be the boss instead? That'd be just funny and kind of ironic that a simple girl who - more upstanding citizens - laugh at becomes their nightmare and tries to destroy their city with a new army.

Just a question and suggestion.
This isn't a relationship game, it's more an interpretation on a world ruled by men which is power and sex.
I personally don't agree with how a lot of it is portrayed but I think the idea was basically to survive as a pretty young girl in a what looks to be medieval timeline.

Reactions: Paladox and RRP

geodude57

Apr 23, 2020
Just had a idea for a trait/perk that could be added into the game:
the animal friend perk from fallout.
In fallout it allowed players to bypass some of the creatures in the game by not attacking the player
and in later entries there were other benefits such as more dialogue options to complete quests and
even allowing the player to use them as temporary companions.
how this may work in lonarpg:
1. it may make wolves and boars less likely to attack the player unless harmed in some way
2. you can talk to them and use meat(smoked meat)/plants(dry food) to ask them to
follow you for a day or two, similar to the dog companion.
3. dialogue different simiar to the personally traits
this was suggestion/idea that came to my head as i had gotten stunlocked to death by a boar...

Aug 24, 2017
Thank you for that tip. Didn't know F10 brought up the console. However I couldn't get the function tip to work with the at symbol but it did without...

Code:
def zzz; $game_player.actor.sta+=400; $game_player.actor.health+=400; $game_player.actor.sat+=400; end

Now typing zzz in console gives me full health/stamina/food. This way I can just enjoy the fap material/role play while the game gets bugs/features/kinks worked out. For anyone else wondering what other stats you can modify with $game_player.actor.### then here's what I discovered so far (only wish I could copy/paste in console)...

Code:
LONA_STAT_DEFAULT={
       #"attribute"=>                 [current,    min,    max,    Tmax,    Tmin],    "type"]
        "health"=>                    [[200,        -100,         200,    200,    -100],0],
        "mood"=>                    [[95, -100, 100,100,-100],0],
        "sta"=>                        [[100, -100, 100,100,-100],0],
        "sat"=>                        [[100, 0, 100,100,0],0],   

"move_speed"=>                [[4,0,4,4,1],2],           
        "will"=>                    [[800, 0, 800,800,0],2],   
        "weak"=>                    [[50, 0, 50,50,0],2],   
        "sexy"=>                    [[50, 0, 50,50,0],2],   
        "state_preg_rate"=>            [[10,   0,  10,10,0],2],   
        "morality_prison_labor"=>    [[50,-50, 50, 50,-50],2],   
        "morality_prison_guard"=>    [[50,-50, 50, 50,-50],2],   
        "morality_fishkind"=>        [[50,-50, 50, 50,-50],2],   
        "morality"=>                [[0, -1000, 1000,1000,-1000],0],
        "morality_plus"=>            [[200, 0, 200,200,0],2],   
        "morality_lona"=>            [[50,  0, 100,100,0],0],
        "baby_health"=>                [[0, 0, 65535,65535,0],0],

"sex_vag_atk"=>                [[0, 0, 150,150,0],0],   
        "sex_anal_atk"=>            [[0, 0, 150,150,0],0],   
        "sex_mouth_atk"=>            [[0, 0, 150,150,0],0],   
        "sex_limbs_atk"=>            [[0, 0, 150,150,0],0],   

"dirt"=>                    [[0, 0, 255,255,0],0],   
        "constitution"=>            [[0, 0, 100,100,0],0],
        "survival"=>                [[0, 0, 100,100,0],0],
        "wisdom"=>                    [[0, 0, 100,100,0],0],
        "combat"=>                    [[0, 0, 100,100,0],0],
        "scoutcraft"=>                [[0, 0, 100,100,0],0],

"constitution_trait"=>            [[0, 0, 99,99,0],0],            #紀錄trait實際數字
        "survival_trait"=>                [[0, 0, 99,99,0],0],
        "wisdom_trait"=>                    [[0, 0, 99,99,0],0],
        "combat_trait"=>                    [[0, 0, 99,99,0],0],
        "scoutcraft_trait"=>                [[0, 0, 99,99,0],0],

"melaninNipple"=>            [[0, 0, 255,255,0],0],   
        "melaninVag"=>                [[0, 0, 255,255,0],0],   
        "melaninAnal"=>                [[0, 0, 255,255,0],0],   
        "arousal"=>                    [[0, 0, 5000,5000,0],0],   

"atk"=>                        [[0, 0, 100,10000,0],0],
        "def"=>                        [[0, 0, 100,10000,0],0],

"atk_plus"=>                [[0,0,0,100,0],1],           
        "def_plus"=>                [[0,0,0,100,0],1],           

"scoutcraft_plus"=>            [[0,0,0,100,0],1],           
        "constitution_plus"=>        [[0,0,0,100,0],1],           
        "combat_plus"=>                [[0,0,0,100,0],1],           
        "survival_plus"=>            [[0,0,0,100,0],1],           
        "wisdom_plus"=>                [[0,0,0,100,0],1],           
        "scoutcraft_plus"=>            [[0,-100,0,100,-100],1],           

"urinary_level"=>            [[0,0,5000,5000,0],0],   
        "lactation_level"=>            [[0,0,5000,5000,0],0],   
        "defecate_level"=>            [[0,0,5000,5000,0],0],   
        "vag_damage"=>                [[0,0,10000,10000,0],0],   
        "urinary_damage"=>            [[0,0,10000,10000,0],0],   
        "anal_damage"=>                [[0,0,10000,10000,0],0],   
        "puke_value_normal"=>        [[0,0,10000,10000,0],0],   
        "drug_addiction_level"=>    [[0,0,5000,5000,0],0],   
        "ograsm_addiction_level"=>    [[0,0,5000,5000,0],0],   
        "semen_addiction_level"=>    [[0,0,5000,5000,0],0],   
        "drug_addiction_damage"=>    [[0,0,5000,5000,0],0],   
        "ograsm_addiction_damage"=>    [[0,0,5000,5000,0],0],   
        "semen_addiction_damage"=>    [[0,0,5000,5000,0],0],   
        "sex"=>                        [[0,0,0,0,0],0],   
        "persona"=>                    [["typical",nil,nil,nil,nil],9], #從新的stat中刪除,但保留9的特殊屬性,記得補上$lona_stats的init
        "race"=>                    [["Human",nil,nil,nil,nil],9] #從新的stat中刪除,但保留9的特殊屬性,記得補上$lona_stats的init
    }

It's not shown here, but to give yourself gold you can type $game_party.gain_gold(99999) and $game_party.actor.heal_wound to remove a wound so you can walk again.
Do the melanin commands work? I was poking around and realize i don't know how to use these commands. Do you have an example for those traits?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
This isn't a relationship game, it's more an interpretation on a world ruled by men which is power and sex.
I personally don't agree with how a lot of it is portrayed but I think the idea was basically to survive as a pretty young girl in a what looks to be medieval timeline.
Yes, the main idea is to give the player similar atmosphere as Dark Souls and/or Bloodborne and hence make it feel desolate and hopeless (more or less).

Last edited:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
where's the bank?
The place is called "Noer Tripartite Exchange." Once inside go to the counter on the left side(second last). This place has the correct price for coins. Other places charge higher trade points.

Last edited:

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Just had a idea for a trait/perk that could be added into the game:
the animal friend perk from fallout.
In fallout it allowed players to bypass some of the creatures in the game by not attacking the player
and in later entries there were other benefits such as more dialogue options to complete quests and
even allowing the player to use them as temporary companions.
how this may work in lonarpg:
1. it may make wolves and boars less likely to attack the player unless harmed in some way
2. you can talk to them and use meat(smoked meat)/plants(dry food) to ask them to
follow you for a day or two, similar to the dog companion.
3. dialogue different simiar to the personally traits
this was suggestion/idea that came to my head as i had gotten stunlocked to death by a boar...
Well, for no.1 there is already a solution: lowering your weakness stat by equipping clothing and weapons. The 'aggressiveness' of animals are based on how they see you (the weakness stat) and most will leave you alone if you have a low weakness stat.

Although, some animals seem hard wired to become aggressive to everything (seems to be more common for wolves than boars). Similarly, animals in groups tend to be more 'aggressive' and will attack if multiple animals see you (why wolf packs are so dangerous).

Although a boar companion would be really cool, it also sounds OP because they are strong and getting them killed on purpose is great for meat so there needs to be a way to balance that (maybe they only follow in the wild?).

deanec64

Jul 27, 2019
having issues in figuring out what to do in the rescue mission. got rid of all the traps but the explosives by the door and opened the door to the prisoner. what else do I need to do to complete the mission?

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
having issues in figuring out what to do in the rescue mission.[...what] do I need to do to complete the mission?
after opening the door you need to either kill the guard or, far easier when low level, throw a rock to distract him and talk to the prisoner. then you'll have to flee the scene.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes