sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
As for the quest itself, you've got two trouble areas: The gangbang and the exits. The gangbang has a horge of goblins and one ork - very tough for baby Lona's. The exits get guarded by three speargobs once alert is up, with at least one being an elite skull wearer. Clear out all the patrols and archers first so you've room to manuver, then clear an exit for use by luring the spears with rocks and defeat them seperately.

Companions can help with this, but beware they make stealth impossible since they don't sneak. Tell them to wait when you want to sneak if you do bring them.

The gangbang in my clear seemed to be more interested in fucking the women then fighting me. I was able to juice most of them while they were preocupied. Leave the ork for last of course, you may well need potions for this guy. If any enemies take notice run back to try and seperate them then defeat in detail. Make use of their attraction to the women to get easy backstab opportunities.

In conclusion I think this is very doable for you, even without companions, but you need to get a handle on the stealth mechanics, and you need to stockpile a lot of food, potions and gear to prepare. Make sure to make a save beforehand so you can retry if you mess up, the stealth mechanics may take a bit of trial and error to figure out your detection ranges.
Did you managed to get the achievement after all?
I just read the achievement again and it said rescue "5 refugees" but i only saw 3 of them alive at the gangbang site.

Azrail26232

Jan 15, 2019
Did you managed to get the achievement after all?
I just read the achievement again and it said rescue "5 refugees" but i only saw 3 of them alive at the gangbang site.
There are two hiding amoung the cliff on the eastern side of the map. I got the achievement after all five had left, once I walked to the edge of the map and tried to leave.

Reactions: sonhot

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Hello, ProjectS001! I thank you for your ongoing translation effort! It's no small task. I found some bugs in the files and I've corrected those and merged it with official 0.6.7.1.2 version.

There were some old format left like:

\SETpl[CecilyWtf]\PLF\prf\C[4]Cecily:\C[0]
\SETpr[GrayRatNormal]\plf\PRF\c[4]Gray Rat:\c[0]

instead of the new format in current (0.6.1.7.2) release:

\CBid[-1,20]\SETpl[CecilyWtf]\Lshake\prf\C[4]Cecily:\C[0]
\CBmp[UniqueGrayRat,20]\SETpr[GrayRatNormal]\plf\Rshake\c[4]Gray Rat:\c[0]

in some files and I also replaced some of your old translations with official current release. I hope you'll continue translating this gem of a game. Thanks for your hard work!
Thanks for fixing the formatting. Those stuff I am completely lost on haha. All I know is "see text, translate" and done xD.
Regarding some of the old translations that I did not change to the official version, personally I liked the unofficial version better so left it as is haha. Also I only translated a small portion of the game compared to what WorkerB4 and all the other translators did.

Besides the point haha, glad that someone else cares about the the game enough to go through the whole ENG file to check for errors. That is no small task either. So thank you so much for taking the time to do that :)

I think the best course of action for me whenever a new version comes out is to just replace the txt manually instead of just replacing the old file. This way the formatting will be correct and it will be easier to spot changes or mistakes. It will take longer but will guarantee everything to be 100% accurate.

And also hopefully "Desert Island" will finally be translated in KOR or hell even ESP. Ill learn Spanish if I need to lol. Someone please just finish translating Desert Island so the translation is 100% done AHHHH!

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great
Aug 11, 2021
Thanks for fixing the formatting. Those stuff I am completely lost on haha. All I know is "see text, translate" and done xD.
Regarding some of the old translations that I did not change to the official version, personally I liked the unofficial version better so left it as is haha. Also I only translated a small portion of the game compared to what WorkerB4 and all the other translators did.

Besides the point haha, glad that someone else cares about the the game enough to go through the whole ENG file to check for errors. That is no small task either. So thank you so much for taking the time to do that :)
No problem! Glad to help. For me going through the ENG file is actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!

I think the best course of action for me whenever a new version comes out is to just replace the txt manually instead of just replacing the old file. This way the formatting will be correct and it will be easier to spot changes or mistakes. It will take longer but will guarantee everything to be 100% accurate.
Have you tried tetragramat's translation tool? It does what you describes automagically. I can unfortunately not use it since the godot stuff it's built on refuse to start on my PC. I found it in this post before I found your post:

Latest version ->
Almost latest version -> https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-6-7-beta-hotfix-eccma417.49993/post-3310153

For translation I'd stick with the official translations shipped with the game, and rely on to effortlessly, and most of all errorlessly, translate any remaining moonrunes into your preferred language. Both are really good.
Judging by the screenshots it will take the entire mtl and then just replace the chinese stuff and not touch the rest.

And also hopefully "Desert Island" will finally be translated in KOR or hell even ESP. Ill learn Spanish if I need to lol. Someone please just finish translating Desert Island so the translation is 100% done AHHHH!
I hope so too!

Reactions: ProjectS001

CzDelta92

May 4, 2017
anyone knows whats that cg im missing, been looking everywhere for it
edit: got it, you need to get the wolf headgear guy in fishtopia main building to follow you when you meet the sea witch and she asks for a man or cum
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

KapitanushkaPVS

May 19, 2020
funny game i like it. I would REALLY want to see some good cuntbusting in here. With comments like "hit her in the cunt!" in combat or something. I hope there is such content in this game. I really hope this. Good luck )

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
New post.
eccma417 said:
Things u should know
2$ tier will include major game release and chatroom link

10$ will share CHS NPC,DEV bakup files.(include prev tier)

add 20$ tier. (12 pack of beer)
20$ will share CHS MC,CG,UI,CHSH bakup files.(include prev tier)

change apply after fileserver works.

ps:dancer set still WIP
It's still WIP but has a standing image and a spriteset now.

KapitanushkaPVS

May 19, 2020
ok, I played enough Lona to understand that the author is a cbt lover and a pussy envy fetishist... It's sad, because at first I liked the game. Remember author. Groin kick for girls hurt a lot more than boys and stick your fetish up your ass. Here is a link to mod that fixes the church camp event and also changes the description of the groin injury(it's good that I have a friend who helped me with this.). Tired of these double standards. Hate this.

P.S. just unzip it with replacement into the main folder. You ruined my mood author, I hope you are satisfied.

No_Reaction

Jun 11, 2021
ok, I played enough Lona to understand that the author is a cbt lover and a pussy envy fetishist... It's sad, because at first I liked the game. Remember author. Groin kick for girls hurt a lot more than boys and stick your fetish up your ass. Here is a link to mod that fixes the church camp event and also changes the description of the groin injury(it's good that I have a friend who helped me with this.). Tired of these double standards. Hate this. Mega

P.S. just unzip it with replacement into the main folder. You ruined my mood author, I hope you are satisfied.
Schizo, who are you talking to?

CzDelta92

May 4, 2017
how to get the 7th ?
you need to kill adam bring the head to milo and then after waiting the 5 days wait one more for milo invite 2 from the guild npc , you can now sell cecily to milo by going to him during day and then starting cecily quest, she will be raped by milo mercenaries after completing the cecily forest event.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
you need to kill adam bring the head to milo and then after waiting the 5 days wait one more for milo invite 2 from the guild npc , you can now sell cecily to milo by going to him during day and then starting cecily quest, she will be raped by milo mercenaries after completing the cecily forest event.
You may or may not also need to specifically not tell him that Milo sent you. I killed Adam in one of my playthroughs, but never got the letter. I had chosen that specific dialogue option though.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Anyone know how to resolve the issue with giving birth? I can't interact with everything since she keeps bleeding out.
1651817741902.png

Last edited:

CzDelta92

May 4, 2017
You may or may not also need to specifically not tell him that Milo sent you. I killed Adam in one of my playthroughs, but never got the letter. I had chosen that specific dialogue option though.
oh yeah the dialogue about milo sending you to kill him might me a must, i remember not getting it when killing him before, i just went and confirm it rn.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes