CzDelta92

May 4, 2017
Any good recommendations for a left-hand-only controls layout using WASD?

Or any WASD layout?
you can map both sides actually, i got my numpad mapped with skills etc and asdw movement with x and c for ok and cancel and then either numpad skills to play with both hands or q e r f t g to do skills with one hand

Last edited:

Hillaru

Apr 17, 2022
Does anyone know what to do with a Pig which you can save from the prison at the Abandoned Cooper Mine? It just starts following Lona until she leaves the location. And after that this Pig appears near Pirates Bane at the forest. What am I supposed to do with it?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Is there nothing to do for the fugitive slaves on fish island? I approached their camp and it always result in a fight.

95enoz95

Sep 26, 2020
What am I supposed to do with the pig?
For the pig know how, make the vow:
humanity disavow, your love to it endow,
present for the plow, and become its sow.

Is there nothing to do for the fugitive slaves on fish island?
Under certain circumstances they can welcome you in, I'm not sure what triggers it, perhaps you have to be naked.
The above aside, to my knowledge, there's nothing else yet but that.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Under certain circumstances they can welcome you in, I'm not sure what triggers it, perhaps you have to be naked.
The above aside, to my knowledge, there's nothing else yet but that.
I came in naked and they still freaked out. I even killed the fish slaver that gave me the quest but their attitude still not change. I hope there is some way to help, maybe having high wisdom would open up new dialogue option?...for now guess i'll leave them be.

Hillaru

Apr 17, 2022
Yeah, foreplay. I believe Lona needs to be wet, so try masturbating.
Well, I'm not sure if you are joking or not at this point already, but I'm pretty sure that fucking this goddamn pig have nothing to do with the quest. I mean, I tried [slip and fall], [surrender], eated a bunch of mutated mushrooms to get horny stacks, I even grabbed it with [Juicing] skill. But it seems that this pig doesn't even have cock sprite during sex scenes.

95enoz95

Sep 26, 2020
Well, I'm not sure if you are joking or not at this point already
It's not a joke, sorry, just a misunderstanding apparently. You asked what to do with it, that's what you do with it.
At this time Bobo is a just a companion, I guess its quest for now is just freeing it and have him follow you around in exchange for sex.

Hillaru

Apr 17, 2022
It's not a joke, sorry, just a misunderstanding apparently. You asked what to do with it, that's what you do with it.
At this time Bobo is a just a companion, I guess its quest for now is just freeing it and have him follow you around in exchange for sex.
Hmm, thanks for the explanation. I quess I'll add some info about that pig to the wiki later. Good thing that we know it's name.

CzDelta92

May 4, 2017
Is there nothing to do for the fugitive slaves on fish island? I approached their camp and it always result in a fight.
I came in naked and they still freaked out. I even killed the fish slaver that gave me the quest but their attitude still not change. I hope there is some way to help, maybe having high wisdom would open up new dialogue option?...for now guess i'll leave them be.
tried with high wisdom and you get a new dialogue when entering the camp, you can lie to them and they become neutral, after going to the fish guy who gave you the quest you tell him that they are at the camp and didnt kill them, he says to you that you are not a warrior and you get your reward + moral, if you return later to the camp you realize death was better for them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
tried with high wisdom and you get a new dialogue when entering the camp, you can lie to them and they become neutral, after going to the fish guy who gave you the quest you tell him that they are at the camp and didnt kill them, he says to you that you are not a warrior and you get your reward + moral, if you return later to the camp you realize death was better for them.
Yeah. Now i feel bad snitching on them to the fish slaver. At the time i needed the exp and was curious about the quest chain. In future playthrough if there's still no option to side with the slaves instead then i'd just ignore this quest. The fish only give 1 more normal quest and then a repeatable quest after that so wouldn't miss much anyway.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Anyone know what the Brick icon on the bottom left means?

I keep thinking it has something to do with using the Pick for "...building forts. At night."

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Anyone know what the Brick icon on the bottom left means?

I keep thinking it has something to do with using the Pick for "...building forts. At night."
It is how much "Trade Points" you currently have in that map. Trade Points is the currency you use in that map and will reset when you leave that map tile. So make sure to maximize the amount you spend for how little you give.

Reactions: Oh my

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Word to the wise, 0.6.8.1 will necessitate reading this obnoxiously large text:

LonaRPG.Beta.0.6.8.1
  • ***Please backup ur ACH and REC and Keybinding FROM Game.ini to GameLona.ini, so u dont lost game data in future update***
  • ***Files renamed. PLEASE backup ur save and ini and install game to a empty folder***
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He seems to have his own file server up and running. Connection speeds are a bit iffy (definitely slower than I ever got through WorkUpload, which was slow as shit according to him) but at least it works.
Recommends using a VPN. Access to the game now costs $2 through his and accounts.

The Itch version is still listed at $29.

Before anyone asks "Where is 0.6.8.0?" - life went haywire the last couple of weeks. I'm not going to post it as 0.6.8.1 will negate the ACH progress of anybody too lazy to read.

Last edited:

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
This game is a lot of fun to play.
Excellent work.

1)
The sex scenes aren't very varied.
And I'm not into gore: piss and shit can be turned off.
Even when it's not particularly fappable for me, I love the both hard and soft realistic fail-states and recoverability.

So I end up actually protecting Lona's smile: no save-scumming.

2)
I'm curious about the moral ambiguity of the squatters quest.
You have to kill the kid and his mother?

Alright it's not a very well implemented quest at all.
Save scumming this one is 100% justified as is.
Going in the vicinity of or getting attacked by the 'abducted family?' drops your morality by -200.
You don't even need to attack for that morality score to drop.
I don't even think killing them should drop your morality as there's absolutely no indicator of them being an 'abducted family'.

I recommend they shout at their liberators for help instead of them running around and attacking the one who saved them.
Otherwise the morality score makes no sense unless you think Ethics of Intent doesn't exist: only Consequentialism.
Without more complex communication, the quest is completely ambiguous.
Seems like one of those cases of a DM punishing his players because he wanted to: with a false justification of them making a mistake.

Lol, I didn't hit anyone, scouted until the end, and my morality dropped -200.
And something is definitely wrong down there with the "corpse that has just been... used."

3)
Also, I encountered a BUG and CTD on caravan quest:
BUG: Something causes numbers to rapidly cycle in skill bars for some reason and skills bug out.
CTD: I hit the big guy several times with the Longbow snipe and the game CTDed.

And another BUG:
Somehow direction keys get stuck: sometimes not repairable by hitting the same movement key.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes