Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This game is a lot of fun to play.
Excellent work.

2)
I'm curious about the moral ambiguity of the squatters quest.
You have to kill the kid and his mother?

And another BUG:
Somehow direction keys get stuck: sometimes not repairable by hitting the same movement key.
I'm glad to hear someone is actually enjoying the game.
Are you talking about the "Squatters in the Sewers" quest or the one you take at Doom Fort?
For the former, they're not paying tax and stealing. In the brutal world this game is set in, that's a death sentence.
If it's the Cult one from Doom Fort, everybody and the dog attack you. It has to be a complete wipe.

If there's another one with squatters, I don't know. I haven't played this game recently; very busy these days.

Reactions: Oh my

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
I'm glad to hear someone is actually enjoying the game.
Are you talking about the "Squatters in the Sewers" quest or the one you take at Doom Fort?
For the former, they're not paying tax and stealing. In the brutal world this game is set in, that's a death sentence.
If it's the Cult one from Doom Fort, everybody and the dog attack you. It has to be a complete wipe.

If there's another one with squatters, I don't know. I haven't played this game recently; very busy these days.
I was referring to Squatters in the Sewers.
I edited my post while I was testing it, so there's more there.
I don't think there are any clues down there that warrant Moral loss.
And all you need to do to get a whopping -200 Moral is to run to the bottom left area without even hitting anyone and with people hitting you.
The result is a save-scum quest, which should be avoided; so it's a quest that may need a little touch-up at some point: with clues to justify any Moral loss: the only thing you know is that these people are abducting people.

Also for another quest, when you bring the crazy scientist kid to get the orc baby, he teleports on top of you when you grab the baby.
This unrealistically compromises both the player and him, so if there's orcs still around, it's a save-scum quest.
I'm not sure how easy it would be to have him stay where he is and for the quest to go into next phase at his hiding location, when you go back to talk to him; but this would make the quest not be save-scum.

The game is very fun and has good direction.
I kept seeing it pop in catalogue, but only decided to try it recently.
I don't think RPGM is popular with a lot of folks because it tends to be useless linear 'sandbox'.
RPGM is usually not harnessed this well.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I was referring to Squatters in the Sewers.
I edited my post while I was testing it, so there's more there.
I don't think there are any clues down there that warrant Moral loss.
And all you need to do to get a whopping -200 Moral is to run to the bottom left area without even hitting anyone and with people hitting you.
That shouldn't happen in the latest versions. Once you finish out the quest, wait for five to six seconds and wait for the Standing Image to refresh a couple of times. It should revert to its original value.
I just reloaded a slot to check this a moment ago. I saved it with +79 Morality and after murderising the ones in the bottom left, it read is -120ish but after finishing off the other ones and waiting a bit, I was back at +79.

Reactions: Oh my

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
That shouldn't happen in the latest versions. Once you finish out the quest, wait for five to six seconds and wait for the Standing Image to refresh a couple of times. It should revert to its original value.
I just reloaded a slot to check this a moment ago. I saved it with +79 Morality and after murderising the ones in the bottom left, it read is -120ish but after finishing off the other ones and waiting a bit, I was back at +79.
It's odd that any of that even happens.
Seems like it is, or was, intended to be a potentially Moral compromising quest, which could be interesting.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I accidentally super zoomed everything how do I undo it?
First, run the _ResetRMSetting.reg file. It's safe so don't worry about it. I've had to use it a couple of times myself.
If that fixes it, then happy days.
Otherwise: Main Menu -> Options. Mess around with the Full Screen and Screen Scale options until you get the size you want.

xxdjdjxx

Apr 5, 2021
Huh, been a while since I last played - has exp gain from masturbating been nerfed? What's the next best strategy for leveling now...

My old strat of dinner with the Woodsons -> rub myself raw -> eat dinner repeat doesn't work anymore

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
So i rescued Lisa from the abomination and brought her back to Elise clinic but...now what? Elise gave me a berserker medicine and i used it but there was no option to tell him about how the effect went.

Those abomination enemies and their hives was brutal, much more dangerous than the greenskins and the fishes. Took me like 10 snipe shots with the bow to kill the abomination egg for Sybaris. I'd like to see a nymphomania Lona try "juicing" that lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
The quest save Timmy made me think a lot. If you choose to save the boy, you will have to fight those believe in saints. all to get 10k exp and one dildo. WOW... Like Cocona, you will have to fight 4 doorkeepers inside, one/two fat guy, 2 doorkeepers. Total is -160 points. Not a small number of mora.
Things would be funnier if we had the title of " saints believer".. We will find out that the mother sold the son for food. The second choice will appear. It's safer, less exp. If you don't save timmy, the mother will express her regret and go get her son back. As a result, she will die, worse, her body will always exist in front of the fat executioner at the door.
Wowwww, I feel like this game is judging me.
Those "saint believers" near Noer are the real liars, hypocrites. The good saint believers practicing medicine up the mountain range northeast of that monastery and they have so few members unlike the hypocrites. Killing them lower Lona's "morality" is pretty ironic and kinda real life accurate lol.

• Haha
Reactions: MewGay

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
Uh, the game is all in Japanese?
Yeah, is there an English translation out there?
I only found outdated one.
The game does indeed come with a fairly comprehensive English translation, I don't know the exact amount but the manual translation probably covers a good 60-80% of the content. You have to go into the menu on the main menu to change the language if you haven't.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes