DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
I'm giving him $2 and I can see it on his personal file server.
If you're giving him $10, then this post has the relevant link: or
But can also use Itch if you want to pay him $29.
found it already XD idk 10$ will be fine for now

saigyjouji

Jun 7, 2018
is there a way to increase money you get from prostitution? modding is fine too if someone know how to do it. I mean i like the idea of this game and how dark it is, but not being even able to afford living from day by day by doing this is kinda funkiller for me xD

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Just let squark do the uploads. Squark make the uploads from some time ago, "with the bless" of the creator.Unless Squark stops uploading it, let him do it at his pace. I dont think people have a problem with that, when it wasn't a problem before.

myersm1993`

Nov 17, 2017
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
where do i put this?

Nivat

Apr 28, 2022
is there a way to increase money you get from prostitution? modding is fine too if someone know how to do it. I mean i like the idea of this game and how dark it is, but not being even able to afford living from day by day by doing this is kinda funkiller for me xD
Hunting rabbits in plainfield and picking plants in the rainforest was perfectly fine for me in terms of food. Then you use wooden cloob for cooking and combine the ingredients in the proportion of 1 meat from 1 plant. Pretty cool soup comes out. Additionally, you can collect dragon weed

Reactions: sonhot
Jan 17, 2021
Should go in "LonaRPG/ModScripts/"? But it hasn't been updated since 5.2 so... maybe be careful. I haven't used it in forever, so who knows if it still works and doesn't muck up anything.
i've been using it on every version i've played, up to the current one, and it hasn't broken the game so far. i get an error script at startup but beyond that it seems like the game is fully functional.

Reactions: Leon5265 and AH-64E
Aug 11, 2021
I have updated my previous English patch to current 0.6.8.1. It can be found here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-8-1-beta-eccma417.49993/post-8050669

I took some small liberties and removed the "this requiers the dark cauldron skill" sentence from every recepie since I can't find that skill. You can cook from the start? I guess this perhaps was a skill at one time.. But now it's just a skillet...?

Yeah, I'll see my self out.

I also changed Feira title from some date to Feiras Diary since the title is so and the date is in the message...

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I have updated my previous English patch to current 0.6.8.1. It can be found here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-8-1-beta-eccma417.49993/post-8050669

I took some small liberties and removed the "this requiers the dark cauldron skill" sentence from every recepie since I can't find that skill. You can cook from the start? I guess this perhaps was a skill at one time.. But now it's just a skillet...?

Yeah, I'll see my self out.

I also changed Feira title from some date to Feiras Diary since the title is so and the date is in the message...
from chancelog:
"-*fixed, darkpot get following change.
*u get darkpot skill when start a new game.(no effect from outdated save)"

yep, i believe it's a "start with" skill now, but you require some points invested do make some recipes.

thx for the translation

Reactions: XDHGX

dragonessss

Jan 29, 2021
If you read my first post, since you read everything in this thread and use the search function, you can see that I said I thought it said 200¥ but it actually said 2000¥.

View attachment 1812745

Edit: Sorry, misread. Fine, remove an X. And you call it hyperbole, here's the definition of hyperbole for you:

"exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally."

I'm sorry you dislike hyperbole, but it's kinda a part of human language.

Your use of idioms is ridiculous.

You're legit sitting here freaking out because someone stole your thunder 2days early, supported a developer you like, and then you're still trying to force your point when that person has said multiple times he was ignorant of all of what you take as common knowledge but actually isn't. Who has also stated he won't do it again.

So, what, then, is your problem? What more do you want? No more uploads from me, your dev got 10x the amount he would've from ten 200¥ subs, and you now have a page of posts that someone might see and know now not to upload themselves outside of your purview. So, again... what more do you want?
You both are selflessly sharing the games we love and thank you so much for sharing. Although Squark said there is a deadline, but this is your personal behavior, I think the agreement between the author and Squark is invalid with you,this is a free forum for everyone , right?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes