dragonessss

Jan 29, 2021
If you read my first post, since you read everything in this thread and use the search function, you can see that I said I thought it said 200¥ but it actually said 2000¥.

View attachment 1812745

Edit: Sorry, misread. Fine, remove an X. And you call it hyperbole, here's the definition of hyperbole for you:

"exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally."

I'm sorry you dislike hyperbole, but it's kinda a part of human language.

Your use of idioms is ridiculous.

You're legit sitting here freaking out because someone stole your thunder 2days early, supported a developer you like, and then you're still trying to force your point when that person has said multiple times he was ignorant of all of what you take as common knowledge but actually isn't. Who has also stated he won't do it again.

So, what, then, is your problem? What more do you want? No more uploads from me, your dev got 10x the amount he would've from ten 200¥ subs, and you now have a page of posts that someone might see and know now not to upload themselves outside of your purview. So, again... what more do you want?
You both are selflessly sharing the games we love and thank you so much for sharing. Although Squark said there is a deadline, but this is your personal behavior, I think the agreement between the author and Squark is invalid with you,this is a free forum for everyone , right?

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
from chancelog:
"-*fixed, darkpot get following change.
*u get darkpot skill when start a new game.(no effect from outdated save)"

yep, i believe it's a "start with" skill now, but you require some points invested do make some recipes.

thx for the translation
No, actually darkpot works a little differently. You can cook some recipes right from the start, but with investing into SUR points you can cook additional stuff.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
I have updated my previous English patch to current 0.6.8.1. It can be found here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-8-1-beta-eccma417.49993/post-8050669

I took some small liberties and removed the "this requiers the dark cauldron skill" sentence from every recepie since I can't find that skill. You can cook from the start? I guess this perhaps was a skill at one time.. But now it's just a skillet...?

Yeah, I'll see my self out.

I also changed Feira title from some date to Feiras Diary since the title is so and the date is in the message...
Thanks for the update ^.^
I've been out of touch with LonaRPG recently cause of other life commitments so I am glad someone is dedicated to updating the ENG patch~ I'll probably take a look at this update... later... maybe a week from now when I have nothing to do haha. Hopefully Desert Island is finally patched in Korean haha. I can finally get it translated~

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
will there be a save updater anytime soon ? i am tired of starting over and over again for every update i do

Aug 11, 2021
Thanks for the update ^.^
I've been out of touch with LonaRPG recently cause of other life commitments so I am glad someone is dedicated to updating the ENG patch~ I'll probably take a look at this update... later... maybe a week from now when I have nothing to do haha. Hopefully Desert Island is finally patched in Korean haha. I can finally get it translated~
That would be great! I actually just attempted an MTL of "TagMapDesertIsland1.txt" but I couldn't quite wrap my head around 4 sentences. So you take that file and make sense of it when you feel like it and have the time.

BTW, did you have any luck with the tool? I can't get it to run, but I suspect my system is outdated.

I also MTLed and edited (boom boom =/= PAHOMPA :LOL: ) the untranslated "SouthFL_12/Joined0" part in "CompLisa.txt".

It's updated in the https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-8-1-beta-eccma417.49993/page-704#post-8050669 post. As of now.

So you all might want to redownload that zip file. It's the same exact file name so don't let that fool you.

Edit:
will there be a save updater anytime soon ? i am tired of starting over and over again for every update i do
There already is one. It's in the default release and you can find it in the "ModScripts" folder -> "65535_PrevSaveSupport.rb". All you need to do is just re-save your file and that should be it. At least it has worked for me since January when I started playing this game.

The "Version Outdated" message on the save slots can be ignored. Also since last version your ACH and REC and Settings now resides in "GameLona.ini"

Last edited:

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
(..)

The "Version Outdated" message on the save slots can be ignored. Also since last version your ACH and REC and Settings now resides in "GameLona.ini"
[/QUOTE]

ahhhhhh i didnt knew that ... fml XD Thank you very much <3

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
That would be great! I actually just attempted an MTL of "TagMapDesertIsland1.txt" but I couldn't quite wrap my head around 4 sentences. So you take that file and make sense of it when you feel like it and have the time.

BTW, did you have any luck with the tool? I can't get it to run, but I suspect my system is outdated.

I also MTLed and edited (boom boom =/= PAHOMPA :LOL: ) the untranslated "SouthFL_12/Joined0" part in "CompLisa.txt".

It's updated in the https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-8-1-beta-eccma417.49993/page-704#post-8050669 post. As of now.

So you all might want to redownload that zip file. It's the same exact file name so don't let that fool you.

Edit:

There already is one. It's in the default release and you can find it in the "ModScripts" folder -> "65535_PrevSaveSupport.rb". All you need to do is just re-save your file and that should be it. At least it has worked for me since January when I started playing this game.

Does it work with a save that crashes on load?

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Damn, getting pregnant takes forever, is there any easy way to try all Lona's races without the grinding for more than 3 hours to get a damn baby?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Damn, getting pregnant takes forever, is there any easy way to try all Lona's races without the grinding for more than 3 hours to get a damn baby?
As ProjectS001 said, use the F10 console but I would go one further and say use F10 to give yourself stacks of Seedbed.
Or you could look around to find out how to mod the pregnancy mechanics.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Squark I wanted to avoid cheating in this game, but everything takes forever and is tedious without any reason behind it. I mean, even with cheating 50 point in attack melee is pretty much impossible without the shield and the friendly fire make companions kinda useless. (most of them die to pretty much anything).

Last edited:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I mean, even with cheating 50 point in attack melee is pretty much impossible without the shield and the friendly fire make companions kinda useless. (most of them die to pretty much anything).
Melee Lona is especially deadly with a dagger. I had zero point in attack, 20 in scoutcraft and still backstab for huge damage. I always carry around a saber + dagger for backstab, switch to saber+ shield when engaged in melee and switch to bow for sniping.
Companions are mostly there for bandit encounters on the world map. They provide great distraction while Lona backstab everything.
Physical build tough Lona is very strong despite the "combat skill" being underpowered.

I just tried timid magic Lona after rebirth and so far not impressed at all.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Squark I wanted to avoid cheating in this game, but everything takes forever and is tedious without any reason behind it. I mean, even with cheating 50 point in attack melee is pretty much impossible without the shield and the friendly fire make companions kinda useless. (most of them die to pretty much anything).
Ah if you want to avoid cheating... Then there is no other way really. Like squark said, you can only modify your body through the clinic to speed it up. Playing on hard will also help speed up the process. The hardest race to unlock is probably abomination due to how far away from the clinic so that one is going to be a rough one. However, if you unlock the fast travel in a certain location, it might be easier for you to unlock abomination Lona. You just gonna need a decent amount of money.
I recommend doing a few rebirths before attempting this though as it will be quite hard to get pregnant with an abomination without getting a game over. I recommend grinding some levels till you are decently strong without personalities and unlocking the juicer skill. This way you can rape a abomination flesh demon or whatever while being able to escape safely.

For some tips on to fight melee, Saber and enhanced dagger is probably my go too because of how much damage it does. Enhanced Dagger's second ability [Back Stab] is a very powerful attack that can chunk down an enemy if not one shot them. However, this is more for stealth builds. The saber is good for stats as it gives you a butt load of ATK when equipped. However, due to its slow attack animation, I don't use its ability too attack. I primary use the Enhanced Dagger's first attack [Weak Point?] (dont recall the name on this one) as it has a faster animation, ignores parries, and has a higher chance of wounding an enemy.

The False God Slayer Sword is also a decent choice if you are going balls to the walls fight mode without stealth. As meme as it is, it gives you a lot of mobility when fighting, making it good for dealing with multiple enemies.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Melee Lona is especially deadly with a dagger. I had zero point in attack, 20 in scoutcraft and still backstab for huge damage. I always carry around a saber + dagger for backstab, switch to saber+ shield when engaged in melee and switch to bow for sniping.
Companions are mostly there for bandit encounters on the world map. They provide great distraction while Lona backstab everything.
Physical build tough Lona is very strong despite the "combat skill" being underpowered.

I just tried timid magic Lona after rebirth and so far not impressed at all.
Hmmm strange, my back stab can only kill goblins in one hit, maybe the translation or patches fucked up some stats. Because I can't get some stealth skills (from the shadows?) even if I choose the though tree and have enough skills point in SCU.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sonhot
4.10 star(s) 183 Votes