CzDelta92

May 4, 2017
u'll get red''ish'' eyes and a debuff on stats. To become abomination lona you have to give birth to 3 abnom. children and sell them to the medic. then you can rebirth as a human (first human option is a human indeed) and as a human wich will be the abom. version. I think if you gave birth to all races the rebirth option order is: Human/Moot/Deepone/Abomination but the last two are also called human so dont get confused there
Thanks! is the same method for deepone and true deepone by any chance? or they need more steps

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Thanks! is the same method for deepone and true deepone by any chance? or they need more steps
deepone(blue eyes) get fucked by a fishman give birth to a human looking baby then die, true deepone(blue skin and special powers) be reborn as a deepone, go to the fish island go to the temple solve a puzzle (match the shapes on the block to the shape on the floor), then go into the hole that the puzzle opened talk to the sea witch, feed them either a man found in the fish island inn or 10 seman, then talk to sea witch i don't know what you're using translation but it is the second options usually the option to get the powers

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What's with the futuristic weapon achievement? Is there actually a way to get a rifle in this game?
Yes. Doom Fort quests.

-----------------------------------------
Hotfix 0.6.8.2.1 is out and is a hotfix for the game crashing after Cocona joins the group. Or, as EccmA put it:

fixed, Cocona crashed after joined group.

So does the game crash or does Cocona get drunk and suddenly borrow the living room sofa?

steklo

Jun 23, 2018
How do i get achievement №17 "Not that hard! Finish Noer's Orkind questline"? I think i am close enough to finish the game, there doesn't seem to be any quests available.

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
Yes. Doom Fort quests.

-----------------------------------------
Hotfix 0.6.8.2.1 is out and is a hotfix for the game crashing after Cocona joins the group. Or, as EccmA put it:

fixed, Cocona crashed after joined group.

So does the game crash or does Cocona get drunk and suddenly borrow the living room sofa?
Neh, She must be high in Coca-cola.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Hmmm strange, my back stab can only kill goblins in one hit, maybe the translation or patches fucked up some stats. Because I can't get some stealth skills (from the shadows?) even if I choose the though tree and have enough skills point in SCU.
Back stab relies on your ATK stat. That means your COM and what weapons you have equipped will effect how much damage it will do. Different weapons give you a different amount of ATK so be warry on what is on your main had.
If you are running saber and enhanced dagger with zero COM stat, the only enemies you can probably one shot are goblins and hobogoblins. Humans are going to be harder to one shot. I believe it is a total of 3 hits with [Weak Point] and one hit of [BackStab] will kill a melee armed human. Some humans with armor will be harder to kill.
With around 5 to 10 points in COM, you should be able to kill humans with 2 hits [Weak Point] and 1 hit [Back Stab]. But i am not sure as its been a while since I played as a backstabbing assassin that lays down traps everywhere.
For armored humans... just use traps... or you got to [backstab] them multiple times so its kinda annoying. What you can do for armored enemies is to have them step in a trap (with improved trap perk) while you are not detected, quickly run up to them after they are stunned, use [weakpoint] to knock them out, and then use [backstab] and [weakpoint] for a quick 1-2. If they probably won't die from that but they will have a high chance to be debuffed with leg injury to prevent them from chasing you.

Generally, you want to use [weakpoint] to ambush the enemy from behind and knock them out. Then you use [Backstab] and then a quick [weakpoint] to finish the enemy off. Because of how fast [Weakpoint]'s animation is, you can use it almost instantaneously after [backstab] is done. Think of it like a 1-2 combo haha.

CzDelta92

May 4, 2017
deepone(blue eyes) get fucked by a fishman give birth to a human looking baby then die, true deepone(blue skin and special powers) be reborn as a deepone, go to the fish island go to the temple solve a puzzle (match the shapes on the block to the shape on the floor), then go into the hole that the puzzle opened talk to the sea witch, feed them either a man found in the fish island inn or 10 seman, then talk to sea witch i don't know what you're using translation but it is the second options usually the option to get the powers
oh thanks, i got the man for her but since i did the reaper chain first i just get the dialogue that he is looking for her and nothing else that makes sense, i never try it as a deep one too

Last edited:

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
can someone who has all scenes unlocked share their GameLona.ini ?
i just dont wanna betray grey rat and his noble

CzDelta92

May 4, 2017
can someone who has all scenes unlocked share their GameLona.ini ?
i just dont wanna betray grey rat and his noble
you can save before taking the second letter from milo watch the events then load and do it the right way, you dont need to save to get the cgs, once you see them once are recorded in the ini despite reloading, same with cocona rape and those bad route cgs, im attaching the GameLona ini anyway :^)

Mincen

Aug 7, 2021
I'm trying to modify an ability from the water spell book, it's the one that basically creates a pulse of water around the user? I'm trying to add another effect of it cleaning Lona's body whenever she uses it. I managed to get it to clean dirt off of her but I'm still trying to get it to clear out bleeding effects and cum coverings. Unlike dirt, these are "states", and I want to be able to remove them through this ability.

There is an example of this in Data\Scripts\Editables\480_EventCharacterBatch.rb
Here you'll find where it says user.actor.remove_state_stack for sickly and feelsSick when AbomLona consumes a corpse from the ground. The issue is it seems this is only where the function is being defined. I can't find where it's being called. Until I do, I can't finish my mods to the water pulse ability. Does anyone have any idea?

Code:
    def abomEatDed
        user = @summon_data[:user]
        chkedNPC = $game_map.events_xy(user.x,user.y).select{|event|
            next if event == user
            next if event.deleted?
            next if !event.npc?
            next if event.actor.is_object
            next if event.actor.race == "Undead"
            next if !event.actor.dedAnimPlayed
            event
        }
        user.actor.add_state(160)
        if chkedNPC.empty?
            $game_map.popup(0,"QuickMsg:Lona/CannotWorks#{rand(2)}",0,0)
            SndLib.sys_buzzer
            return delete
        else
            @zoom_x = 1
            @zoom_y = 1
        end
        abomGrabSkillHoldEFX
        if !chkedNPC.empty?
            if user.actor.last_holding_count >= @summon_data[:skill].launch_max
                user.actor.remove_state_stack(49) #Sickly
                user.actor.remove_state_stack(30) #FeelsSick               
                user.actor.heal_wound
                tmpTarHP  = chkedNPC[0].actor.battle_stat.get_stat("health",3) /4
                tmpTarSTA = chkedNPC[0].actor.battle_stat.get_stat("sta",3) /6
                bounsPointsToLona = tmpTarHP + tmpTarSTA
                user.actor.check_Abom_heal_HealthSta(bounsPointsToLona)
                tmpHowManyBall = bounsPointsToLona/50
                summonTimes = [tmpHowManyBall,6].min
                summonTimes.times{
                EvLib.sum(["WasteJumpBloodToPlayer","WasteJumpBloodToPlayer2"].sample,user.x,user.y)
                }
            else
                tmpTarHP  = chkedNPC[0].actor.battle_stat.get_stat("health",3)
                tmpTarSTA = chkedNPC[0].actor.battle_stat.get_stat("sta",3)
                tmpTarATK  = chkedNPC[0].actor.battle_stat.get_stat("def",3)
                tmpTarDEF  = chkedNPC[0].actor.battle_stat.get_stat("atk",3)
                tmpTarSUR  = chkedNPC[0].actor.battle_stat.get_stat("survival",3)
                tmpData={
                :user=>user,
                :HP =>tmpTarHP ,
                :STA=>tmpTarSTA,
                :ATK=>tmpTarATK,
                :DEF=>tmpTarDEF,
                :SUR=>tmpTarSUR
                }
                EvLib.sum("ProjAbomSumTentacle",user.x,user.y,tmpData)
                tmpBakDir = user.direction
                user.combat_jump_reverse
                user.direction = tmpBakDir
            end
            EvLib.sum("EffectOverKillReverse",chkedNPC[0].x,chkedNPC[0].y)
            chkedNPC[0].effects=["ZoomOutDelete",0,false,nil,nil,[true,false].sample]
            if $game_player.actor.stat["BloodLust"] ==1 || $game_player.actor.stat["Cannibal"] == 1
                $game_player.actor.mood += 50
            else
                $game_player.actor.mood -= 10
            end

end

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
I'm trying to modify an ability from the water spell book, it's the one that basically creates a pulse of water around the user? I'm trying to add another effect of it cleaning Lona's body whenever she uses it. I managed to get it to clean dirt off of her but I'm still trying to get it to clear out bleeding effects and cum coverings. Unlike dirt, these are "states", and I want to be able to remove them through this ability.

There is an example of this in Data\Scripts\Editables\480_EventCharacterBatch.rb
Here you'll find where it says user.actor.remove_state_stack for sickly and feelsSick when AbomLona consumes a corpse from the ground. The issue is it seems this is only where the function is being defined. I can't find where it's being called. Until I do, I can't finish my mods to the water pulse ability. Does anyone have any idea?

Code:
    def abomEatDed
        user = @summon_data[:user]
        chkedNPC = $game_map.events_xy(user.x,user.y).select{|event|
            next if event == user
            next if event.deleted?
            next if !event.npc?
            next if event.actor.is_object
            next if event.actor.race == "Undead"
            next if !event.actor.dedAnimPlayed
            event
        }
        user.actor.add_state(160)
        if chkedNPC.empty?
            $game_map.popup(0,"QuickMsg:Lona/CannotWorks#{rand(2)}",0,0)
            SndLib.sys_buzzer
            return delete
        else
            @zoom_x = 1
            @zoom_y = 1
        end
        abomGrabSkillHoldEFX
        if !chkedNPC.empty?
            if user.actor.last_holding_count >= @summon_data[:skill].launch_max
                user.actor.remove_state_stack(49) #Sickly
                user.actor.remove_state_stack(30) #FeelsSick               
                user.actor.heal_wound
                tmpTarHP  = chkedNPC[0].actor.battle_stat.get_stat("health",3) /4
                tmpTarSTA = chkedNPC[0].actor.battle_stat.get_stat("sta",3) /6
                bounsPointsToLona = tmpTarHP + tmpTarSTA
                user.actor.check_Abom_heal_HealthSta(bounsPointsToLona)
                tmpHowManyBall = bounsPointsToLona/50
                summonTimes = [tmpHowManyBall,6].min
                summonTimes.times{
                EvLib.sum(["WasteJumpBloodToPlayer","WasteJumpBloodToPlayer2"].sample,user.x,user.y)
                }
            else
                tmpTarHP  = chkedNPC[0].actor.battle_stat.get_stat("health",3)
                tmpTarSTA = chkedNPC[0].actor.battle_stat.get_stat("sta",3)
                tmpTarATK  = chkedNPC[0].actor.battle_stat.get_stat("def",3)
                tmpTarDEF  = chkedNPC[0].actor.battle_stat.get_stat("atk",3)
                tmpTarSUR  = chkedNPC[0].actor.battle_stat.get_stat("survival",3)
                tmpData={
                :user=>user,
                :HP =>tmpTarHP ,
                :STA=>tmpTarSTA,
                :ATK=>tmpTarATK,
                :DEF=>tmpTarDEF,
                :SUR=>tmpTarSUR
                }
                EvLib.sum("ProjAbomSumTentacle",user.x,user.y,tmpData)
                tmpBakDir = user.direction
                user.combat_jump_reverse
                user.direction = tmpBakDir
            end
            EvLib.sum("EffectOverKillReverse",chkedNPC[0].x,chkedNPC[0].y)
            chkedNPC[0].effects=["ZoomOutDelete",0,false,nil,nil,[true,false].sample]
            if $game_player.actor.stat["BloodLust"] ==1 || $game_player.actor.stat["Cannibal"] == 1
                $game_player.actor.mood += 50
            else
                $game_player.actor.mood -= 10
            end

end
very creative. I like it. Thank you for your idea.

MysticGrin

Nov 13, 2020
Can someone tell me why I can't stun with a back attack? Enemies always turn around before I attack or the attack lands and doesn't stun.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes