DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
you can save before taking the second letter from milo watch the events then load and do it the right way, you dont need to save to get the cgs, once you see them once are recorded in the ini despite reloading, same with cocona rape and those bad route cgs, im attaching the GameLona ini anyway :^)
imma try that. Thank you very much <3

lawlies

Mar 26, 2018
How do you actually hurt shield enemies like the zombies?
I'm sure there's other alternatives, but what works for me is:

You either attack before they begin blocking with their shield; it's easier to achieve this as they're moving into the square in front of you or from one square away with a reach weapon (spear, halberd, restraining pole, etc). Or you rely on stamina damage, instead of hp damage, using restraining pole or shield bash - possibly others?

Sex damage is probably viable as well, assuming you have succubus?

Mincen

Aug 7, 2021
I think you want may want to check "Command_Bath.rb" in "Data\Batch"
Sorry that doesn't really help. I was there to copy some of its effects. I'm trying to find instances of the abomEatDed function being used. It was created in Data/Scripts/Editables/480_EventCharacterBatch.rb.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
They're weak to STA damage (the yellow number you see contra the red which is HP damage) and the best method of dealing out STA damage is the whip. It will tear them apart. Pointy weapons has little effect even though I found the bows second attack (air strike) to be somewhat effective.
Can someone tell me why I can't stun with a back attack? Enemies always turn around before I attack or the attack lands and doesn't stun.
You do sneak up on them? If you run up to them they often notice you and your element of surprise is gone and you can't do an effective stun attack. Read ProjectS001's long post above for some tips on combos. They work very well.

xcomud

Nov 21, 2020
Shield enemies have high DEF and take chip damage when blocking. Don't attack them when they block and overwelm their DEF with high ATK. Zombies in general are weak to stamina(yellow) damage so you can use restraint poles, whips, or saber + iron shield(just bash them with the shield, the saber is there to raise your ATK).

lawlies

Mar 26, 2018
Did a rough search and didn't see any posts asking:

Is steal, or added attributes via equipment bugged?
I have 10 points in SCU, +5 from dirt + dirty set; yet the steal check always shows 10 vs X.
If I add more points the value increases, so seemingly it's only checking base attribute level.
Has it always been this way / is this intended?

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
lmao mage lona is too damn OP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see, when you're that weak they don't attack you at all.. I play a kunoichi lona right now and seeing the banditds so placid was really weird for me..

Has that bone shield the same function on first and second? Is it the same shield bash? When I tried the wooden shield it had only two functions. Bash and block. The first was hitting with my fist.

licher

Sep 6, 2018
I see, when you're that weak they don't attack you at all.. I play a kunoichi lona right now and seeing the banditds so placid was really weird for me..

Has that bone shield the same function on first and second? Is it the same shield bash? When I tried the wooden shield it had only two functions. Bash and block. The first was hitting with my fist.
bone shield is the same with metal shield having shield bash and block but with 1 less def and -50 morality. I just tend to bind both A and S key to the same skill which is heavy attack and my normal fist attack is bound to E.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

BiguniTik

Jun 16, 2019
How do i progress on tournaments? I keep winning round by round, but i still can't fight the "beast" to get achievement.

Leon5265

Jul 14, 2021
How do i progress on tournaments? I keep winning round by round, but i still can't fight the "beast" to get achievement.
Make a save before entering the door. Try loading if the beast didn't show up. I believe someone suggested this method before.

EternalAzri

Apr 18, 2022
Idk if this on mine version(0.6.8.1) but i cant remove sterelization mod from Elise(i can buy option, but it has no effect)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes