PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
Bugs?

On the third quest with Coco (Necro), but whenever I recruit her, the game doesn't acknowledge it and its a loop of teaming up with her and okaying it. Then when I leave the inn this happens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Followed by this

Also, I figured out I was playing an outdated version of the game. I proceeded to get the newer version and unzip it over my previous game file and it says this. (I saved afterwards btw)

Could someone help me please?

Aug 11, 2021
Bugs?

On the third quest with Coco (Necro), but whenever I recruit her, the game doesn't acknowledge it and its a loop of teaming up with her and okaying it. Then when I leave the inn this happens.

Followed by this

Also, I figured out I was playing an outdated version of the game. I proceeded to get the newer version and unzip it over my previous game file and it says this. (I saved afterwards btw)

Could someone help me please?
Patch 0.6.9.0.2:
-fixed, an error when u invite cocona into group.
And that outdated version screen can be ignored.

RuhrPp

May 7, 2022
Im sorry for asking this but how do i access the discord. I know that we are supposed to find it ourselves but all the link i have found are either outdated or for the rus discord. From what i understand the link has been nuked so is there no way to join ever again. (Im sorry if the answer is like super simple and im just dumb but i like this game and i want to get more into it)

Exeon

May 15, 2020
Has anyone made a little database of the mods that have been made and posted in these 700+ pages that have been lost to time?

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
my pc just died and i lost all my stuff, can someone here tell me where to find the mod wich lets you eqquip the colar and nt count as slave ? trying to get all things togther again

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Alright. Time to ask.
Would you rather have 0.6.9.0 as soon as possible (tomorrow) or wait until the 11th for a fixed version (0.6.9.0.4)?
Had it been released as patches, I wouldn't have bothered asking.

There's also 0.6.9.0.5 on his files server... But no documentation of changes.

Reactions: mbslufee
Aug 11, 2021
I can wait, but I suspect people want Cocona back perhaps. For me the whole thing with mouse support was a waste of time and effort. But I guess it's good to have it all covered so people can play how ever they want.

We now have gamepad, keyboard, and mouse.. So, I would like to have FPS controls, with strafing and rocket jump! ;)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG 0.6.9.0

ZzZz currently down: HTTP 521 (Web Server Down error)

Please consider supporting eccma417 through either , or by buying the game through .

Also note that the following fixes will be included in 0.6.9.0.5, so kindly don't report them:

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes