eategg123

Jul 3, 2021
I think the "teleports behind you, nothing personnel, kid" is cool but I definitely agree that the range could and should be shorter. Perhaps the code for the attack itself is elsewhere and can be edited. One could duplicate it, give it a different constant name and apply it to the katana, probably. Not sure, I'd have to check.
Please help find the document about weapon attack range, I can't find it. If the "range" value is changed from the skill file, then I have tried many times and it doesn't work. If you want to change the range of katana's Flashing attack, I can only change it by applying the skills of the boss.

rvs1337

Jun 23, 2017
Please help find the document about weapon attack range, I can't find it. If the "range" value is changed from the skill file, then I have tried many times and it doesn't work. If you want to change the range of katana's Flashing attack, I can only change it by applying the skills of the boss.
So the 14 range value changes nothing when lowered? Interesting. I can't promise anything but I can try it out after I get some time to play properly.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: eategg123

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
does it character have always small tits or u can have bigger?
Eccma is a man of angry culture. Lona will always have a smol chest.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.2.5
-*fixed, talk captain in dock will fuck up entire cocona quest line.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.2.4
-*fixed, SMCloudVillage error when "sold as slave" event.
-*fixed, NoerArena:pillars graphics fucked up.
-*fixed, NoerArena:ArenaSexBeast should not come in first fight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eccma might have the Rona.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Eccma is a man of angry culture. Lona will always have a smol chest.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.2.5
-*fixed, talk captain in dock will fuck up entire cocona quest line.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.2.4
-*fixed, SMCloudVillage error when "sold as slave" event.
-*fixed, NoerArena:pillars graphics fucked up.
-*fixed, NoerArena:ArenaSexBeast should not come in first fight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eccma might have the Rona.

:pillars

Hentaibrowser

Mar 30, 2021
Anyone know how to get the new Artwork for Cocona?
I finished the last questline and she tells Lona she doesn't mind being prostituted, but I have no idea where to do it or who to talk to

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
Guys, I'm trying to get the "Milo's invitation 2" quest. The guide said that I must wait for 1 full day after talking to Cecily before the guild asks me to see Milo again, but that didn't happen. I killed Adam and bring his head to Milo already. I did help him and get the Musket beforehand. Did I do something wrong?
Edit: I returned to the inn after I killed Adam, and Gray Rat was there, and they can become my companions immediately, unlike the guide says that they are busy. Something went wrong?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

Noiremka

Feb 8, 2018
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
Will you make the newer version?

xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018
Guys, I'm trying to get the "Milo's invitation 2" quest. The guide said that I must wait for 1 full day after talking to Cecily before the guild asks me to see Milo again, but that didn't happen. I killed Adam and bring his head to Milo already. I did help him and get the Musket beforehand. Did I do something wrong?
Edit: I returned to the inn after I killed Adam, and Gray Rat was there, and they can become my companions immediately, unlike the guide says that they are busy. Something went wrong?
same problem here. i think it's a bug

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gundar_The_Great
Aug 11, 2021
You need to progress Cocona's quest till the end almost. It's doable in the first 10 days of the game if you're skilled.
Well thank you good sir. P.S. there is no way for me to get it in 10 days xD
Me neither.. It's doable in 14 days. I think at least I didn't dally around too much.. Well, perhaps 13 days.
Not only progress Cocona's quest till the end but also beat super big mon on dual.
spoiler - she is strongest in LonaRPG.
Yeah, spekaing of. I am dying as I'm a master at it... She is tough. I figured out how to fight her before going all... Splendid crimson.. Just side step her one step at a time and whip her, then rinse and repeat. I haven't yet figured out the best tactic to beat her after the transformation though.
I haven't had time to play through the new parts yet, and I'm busy today so I thought it better to release it and then fix stuff later if need be.
And boy did I do that.. I'm surprised no one reported it.. There were some text issues for sure. Like vertical text, and misunderstood context. But I'ts sorted out now.

I also found two occurrences where the proper name is missing from the dialouge.
Seen here: "CompCocona.txt" Line: 1159:

\CBct[6]\m[flirty]\plf\PRF\c[6]Lona:\c[0] 我是來道別的\..\..\..\..\n\CBid[-1,8]\SETcoconaPL[shocked]\Lshake\prf\{不要!

That should be two lines instead:

\CBct[6]\m[flirty]\plf\PRF\c[6]Lona:\c[0] 我是來道別的\..\..\..\..\
\CBid[-1,8]\SETcoconaPL[shocked]\Lshake\prf\c[4]Cocona:\c[0] \{不要!

Otherwise it looks like Lona answers herself instead of Cocona's outburst being her own. This is from upstream so I hope it flows back to them.

I also included @CaiNanE 's previous work for parts of Elise's quest as well, plus some other files where his translations are much better than the current MTL.
I repeated that with the monastery and the outside camp text files as well plus some minor editing. Much better now! Thanks again, where ever you are.

The new updated patch has the same name. So, don't let that fool you. Grab it again and overwrite the old one.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: HK51

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
What do the different stats mean? sorry for newb question
Your question is way too general, so I just list down everything:
Combat skill: increase physical attack, intimidation
Scoutcraft: stealth, speed and scavenging for food (at least 20 points of this please, this game is hard)
Wisdom: talk options are more affective, better trade money, more magic attack and scavenging for herb.
Survival: magic defense, avoid ambush and increase trap attack, also effect cooking skill (useful if you want bomb) (at least 15 of this, to avoid ambush)
Constitution: carry weight, HP and Stamina, also buff your sex attack (you literally can rape a man, or normal size monster to their death)
There's a post about skill perk somewhere in here, read it. But the in-game explanation is very clear, read it first.

Aug 11, 2021
I haven't yet figured out the best tactic to beat her after the transformation though.
I managed to defeat her on my sixth try. Sabre, Dagger, and stones did the trick... But man, is the broken katana...
If my changes are not to your liking, then please forgive me
...totally useless. You are forgiven. It can't even kill rabbits in its current state. The only use I see for it is the third skill "Flashing Sword" that allows you to dash through the enemy. Useful if you need to escape a narrow passage. IF you manage to charge it in time..

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: eategg123

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
same problem here. i think it's a bug
Bruh, I found out what's wrong: 5 days after Cecily asks us to join her rescue mission, she will be ready to accept our answer. Her quest marker will appears. But then I proceed to wait for another day (1 day and 1 night), and voila: Milo's 2nd letter arrives. The guild assistance has a quest marker on him ask well, I take it and proceed to rat Cecily out for the CG.
In short: either the original guide from ZedTed in 2017 is out-of-date, or it is indeed a bug. (how do I tag that post?)
What happened was:
Step 1: talk to Cecily about the rescue mission, Cecily will ask you to wait 5 days before giving her your answer.
Step 2: wait 5 days
Step 3: when Cecily is ready to hear our answer, WAIT ANOTHER DAY, Milo will contact you then.
Step 4: talk to Milo and rat Cecily out to him
Step 5: "help" Cecily with her mission.
Step 6: profit.
Hope this help.
Edit: I went and a redo the mission since I died, and read Milo dialogue. Lona said: Cecily is waiting for my answer in 5 days. So yeah, we were supposed to see Milo in the 5 days period, not after. Maybe it is a bug.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 183 Votes