Scykross

Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone know where to get the list5.RVDATA2 file? I tried to convert the game for joiplay, but now there's a file missing when compressed = 1 on the GameLona file

Mar 29, 2021
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
Adapt the mod to the new version, please.

Reactions: Saneres

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Maybe it's a stupid question, but how do i get katana?
Since Gundar the Great and dome2012 already gave you answers. I can only say that, in my oponion, that weapon is a bit disappointing for all what you have to do to get it - i have bigger single target basic damage (1/3 more) with a saber.

I use berserk sword so only useful perk of shattered katana is the third skill which lets you to *warp* through 1-2 (or even more?) enemies in front of you so you can escape when you are surrounded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

Dastun

May 3, 2017
Since Gundar the Great and dome2012 already gave you answers. I can only say that, in my oponion, that weapon is a bit disappointing for all what you have to do to get it - i have bigger single target basic damage (1/3 more) with a saber.

I use berserk sword so only useful perk of shattered katana is the third skill which lets you to *warp* through 1-2 (or even more?) enemies in front of you so you can escape when you are surrounded.
I just got the saber and was finally able to start fighting things, lol. Got it in a chest at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and suddenly I was able to fight the enemies there that I had been fleeing from desperately.

Reactions: dragon337111

eategg123

Jul 3, 2021
I think the katana performance is too poor, the skills are not good, and to get katana to pay and gain is not proportional, so I modified the file to "slightly" enhance the katana.

There are the following changes:
Basic properties of katana:
Before modification: weight 15 sexy -30 weak -15
After modification: weight 8 sexy -30 weak -15 MoveSpeed *1.2
katana's skills change:
Swift slash:
no change.
Crescent Moon Strike:
Before modification:The attack range is 3 range in width and 1 range in length directly in front.
After modification:The attack range changes to around the body,and changed attack animation.(9 range centered on the player)
Flashing Sword:
Before modification:The attack range is 3 lengths in front of you, 0 range wide, the time to block the enemy's attack is very short, and there are few features.
After modification:The attack range is 14 lengths in front of you, 3 range wide, the front swing period completely block the frontal enemy attack, can fly out a long way, and the attack can penetrate the enemy's defense, changing the attack animation,For balance, I modified the stamina consumption to 10 points. (Basically replaced by the boss's skills)

The demo video uses 40 talent points for skill addition.

Unzip the "LonaRPG" folder from the package and overwrite LonaRPG.

katana before modification:
View attachment katana before modification.mp4

katana After modification:

View attachment katana After modification.mp4

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
I think the katana performance is too poor, the skills are not good, and to get katana to pay and gain is not proportional, so I modified the file to "slightly" enhance the katana.
That looks pretty ridiculous.. :oops: Ever heard of less is more? A slight increase in damage would be enough. The range and area makes sense in its original form.

Also, your mod seems to lack certain things to make it legit in game, because both vids above show your ATK to be 16.4 points despite the second one being the over powerd one.

eategg123

Jul 3, 2021
That looks pretty ridiculous.. :oops: Ever heard of less is more? A slight increase in damage would be enough.
If my changes are not to your liking, then please forgive me, I can't make anything better. I think a slight increase in damage seems rather uninteresting, and just increasing the damage is super easy for anyone to modify on their own.

The range and area makes sense in its original form.
About the range, I am a direct application of the boss's moves, I can not do a separate modification of the weapon's attack range.

Also, your mod seems to lack certain things to make it legit in game, because both vids above show your ATK to be 16.4 points despite the second one being the over powerd one.
I do not know how to solve the damage problem, I found that after each attack ATK will change with the last attack, and gradually increase to a certain threshold.

rvs1337

Jun 23, 2017
About the range, I am a direct application of the boss's moves, I can not do a separate modification of the weapon's attack range.
I think the "teleports behind you, nothing personnel, kid" is cool but I definitely agree that the range could and should be shorter. Perhaps the code for the attack itself is elsewhere and can be edited. One could duplicate it, give it a different constant name and apply it to the katana, probably. Not sure, I'd have to check.

But many of the special weapons in the game are sort of underwhelming. I find that saber+dagger is still better most of the time in melee, the god slayer is fun but mostly for trash and the musket kind of gets outclassed by the bow. Same for the abomination magic, the basic elements are better.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: eategg123
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes