dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
What else do you think could happen to them if they appear or are mentioned again in the game?
You more or less wrote most of the things (and then some) that I had thought of on that subject - of course, we can also speculate that she may also have a sibling/s or go on some other interesting tangent.

I think being able to meet and save Lona's parents would clash too much with the ludonarrative of her being all alone.
True, but she may not be that alone if we count -for example- Cocona (and more so in this recent update). There are also Cecily and Vineet. I do get what you are trying to say - altrough, one can always hope for a good ending.

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Also - I do not know if it is an intentional change (did not see it mentioned in either 0.7.2.x changelog) or a bug, but raw animal meat if dropped by an animal is really small. As you can see in the attached picture. I thought it may be because of my 0.7.1.5 ported savefiles - but I did try an entirely new game (which is shown in an attached file) and it persisted. I even deleted and extracted game again to test it more, but even with an entirely new game start it stayed.

Edit: Out of curiosity I tried also other food items/potions (such as: red/blue potion, dragon root/weed, grape, tomato, blackberry etc.) and they too are much smaller than in previous game versions. Equipment is the same size as always.

On another note: orckinds sure are horny bastards - one small goblin plowing a fat deepone? That sure was strange to see.

Will this work without issues if I slap it on my 7.2.3? Or do I need to wait for the TL patch for the newest version?
It should work without problems - I did use translation files from 0.7.0.3 on a game version 0.7.1.5 and I went through the entire game without any problem.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: XDHGX and rvs1337

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
Can't figure out the boy quest, he mentions the security headquarters (that I can't find) and stays with a green mark on his head, and nothing else happens. What I need to do?

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
Another question: if you end as backstreet slave what are exactly the mechanics? For example you need to "handover" something... for what? Also can you buy y our own freedom or something?

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
Also, is there a way to prevent lona from being badly beaten when she is raped? To avoid getting forever injured and never healing.

Aug 11, 2021
Will this work without issues if I slap it on my 7.2.3? Or do I need to wait for the TL patch for the newest version?
Maybe. Maybe not. Many times there are changes to textfiles which are not necesscary covered in the changelog. I'd say you'd be pretty safe with this patch. But we will know for sure when 0.7.2.3 drops and I can take a look.
Also - I do not know if it is an intentional change (did not see it mentioned in either 0.7.2.x changelog) or a bug, but raw animal meat if dropped by an animal is really small. As you can see in the attached picture. I thought it may be because of my 0.7.1.5 ported savefiles - but I did try an entirely new game (which is shown in an attached file) and it persisted. I even deleted and extracted game again to test it more, but even with an entirely new game start it stayed.

On another note: orckinds sure are horny bastards - one small goblin plowing a fat deepone? That sure was strange to see.

It should work without problems - I did use translation files from 0.7.0.3 on a game version 0.7.1.5 and I went through the entire game without any problem.
I actually like the smaller pieces of meat. I always thought it looked weird when a rabbit dropped those chunks of the old bigger meat larger than the rabbit itself.
Can't figure out the boy quest, he mentions the security headquarters (that I can't find) and stays with a green mark on his head, and nothing else happens. What I need to do?
Is it still broken in 0.7.2.1? The quotes below are from 0.7.1.6 and may still be valid then.
So I've played through the Cloud Village and East of Noer kid quest.. And it's pretty much borked.. The quest doesn't properly work and the code is looking for some other line than "Griot/OPT_HelpTheKid_aggroed" which shows up just like that instead of "There were bad guys" and sometimes there is a warning popup about the whole "TagMapNoerRelayOut.txt" missing.. Which it is not the case ofcourse.

The line/option "Griot/OPT_HelpTheKid_play_yes" never comes up and seems impossible to trigger.

It needs some bug squashing to say the least.

There is a proper way of doing it and to gain the most out of it but if you're smart and kind you should find it by default. But as said: the quest is buggy.
First I talked to the boy and then I went to the village and then back again to the boy but could still not trigger the stuff in my quote. So back to village and slaughter all, find the letter and then back again to the boy like the mail man I am. I think that way you max out EXP. Not that it was that much but it's an indication you did good at least.. But perhaps you get as much EXP murdering the kid instead, but I don't think so.

Last edited:

platypussy

Feb 2, 2018
Does anyone have a Lona save just before or after reincarnation as a deep one? Been trying to get a deep one Lona for hours now, no luck.

Dastun

May 3, 2017
Thank you guys for the upload and translation, I'm having alot of fun with this lol. Life is pretty rough, but it makes combat pretty exciting. Only complaint I might have is with the feeling that I'm just making the game harder by squandering days with that little enemy strength counter ticking up always. The pressure!

Aug 11, 2021
Thank you guys for the upload and translation, I'm having alot of fun with this lol. Life is pretty rough, but it makes combat pretty exciting. Only complaint I might have is with the feeling that I'm just making the game harder by squandering days with that little enemy strength counter ticking up always. The pressure!
Always try and maximize your EXP/time. Never go to sleep with STA left. Masturbate in that case. Anytime you have a room key you can nap and masturbate again and again and finally wash so that your STA is as close to -100 you can get and Food as low as you can make it before sleeping in the bed.

If you travel the world map you can sprint so that when Day/Night-shift occur it syncs with your STA going out. That way you maximize distance/STA efficiency.

I must have leveled 10 points last run by just flicking the clit and wash myself. It's a bit tedious to sit there and hold down CTRL and watch Lona's hoovering hands masturbation stance, I usually just check my mobile during that.

iamdabeans

Oct 14, 2021
imma post this the second time cause i still ain't got any answers lmfao

I went through the images in the game's files and saw that there was an image for Lona prolapsing, does anyone know how Lona can achieve the prolapse?

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019

I went through the images in the game's files and saw that there was an image for Lona prolapsing, does anyone know how Lona can achieve the prolapse?
I believe the only creatures I've seen do that were the orkkinds. If you're captured they have a chance to fist you, which ruins your vag and has a prolapse image afterwards.

marko355

Jan 11, 2018
I don't know if this is a bug or anything, but when I loaded my old save (v0.7.1.6) on the new version (v0.7.2.1), I can't equip the firestaff or rifle anymore.

Aug 11, 2021
I don't know if this is a bug or anything, but when I loaded my old save (v0.7.1.6) on the new version (v0.7.2.1), I can't equip the firestaff or rifle anymore.
Looking in the changelog file:
**TON OF CORE CHANGE. REQUIRE A CLEARN INSTALL**
My saves didn't work either. But I did have a save from when I was reborn last time just at the very start of the game in the sewers. And that one worked. So, I don't have to level all 79 points anew and I had all my stuff at the bank. So that is a tip that seems to work, but trying to load a save that's in the middle of the game may have much more variables that may break.

Mar 29, 2021

1) Give birth three or four times.
2) Be captured by Fishmen/Orcs
3) Go up against the champion in the arena and fail.
4) Just fuck a lot, eventually the vagina will fall out.
5) Console Command.

marko355

Jan 11, 2018
Looking in the changelog file:

My saves didn't work either. But I did have a save from when I was reborn last time just at the very start of the game in the sewers. And that one worked. So, I don't have to level all 79 points anew and I had all my stuff at the bank. So that is a tip that seems to work, but trying to load a save that's in the middle of the game may have much more variables that may break.
Thanks for the tip! I'll try to see if I can find a workaround for this. I'm only at level 29 anyway so I'm okay with starting over.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes