Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Quick question about Elise basement. Can lona not become enemy with Elise after talking downstairs and if so - how much WIS I need for it?

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Small Additions to the Guide
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2109818
Visual of going through Arise Town

Currently going through Arise town, will continue once I slaughter everyone who lives there.
About fishman in arise town - you can get him out without a fight with high WIS

Reactions: Nikolas-Ambross

Trapper122

Feb 16, 2021
Any ideas on how the SCU stat rolls works while robbing houses?
It feels like even with high SCU you still get some shit rolls like 100vs0 and you end up failing somehow
Can't tell if you stealing houses during the day or night has any effect. Does NPC cone of vision have an effect on this?

TaUTwo

Feb 12, 2022
Body mods don't affect consumption, they mitigate loss of maximum hp and stamina from states such as wounds.
View attachment 2109732
With 9 injuries stamina has only been lowered by 1, HP remains unaffected.

Frag bombs/mines are always at full power, but are still affected by DEF. Noer inn has target dummies with configurable def and sur somewhere in the outside area that can be used for experimentation.
Body mods are useless unless you install the expensive one, which preventing lona from cumming. G spot removal or something like that. Lona will completely stop cumming and with that other mods lose their disadvantages. Just don't install mod for breast milk. It is bad regardless.
Thanks for explaninig!

Just don't install mod for breast milk. It is bad regardless.
But its free money....

Any ideas on how the SCU stat rolls works while robbing houses?
It feels like even with high SCU you still get some shit rolls like 100vs0 and you end up failing somehow
Can't tell if you stealing houses during the day or night has any effect. Does NPC cone of vision have an effect on this?
I have 20 SCU and still sometimes have bad results. I steal at night and when nps are not watching. But still there is at most a large copper coin.

Aug 11, 2021
I do not think it is in the game. yet. In those files there are also pictures like: fishkind plane (pepe the frog parody), outer god, eclipse etc. I did not found any of those events during any of my playthroughs and neither are there any discussions about them here for the most part - events to trigger them are nt implemented for now. I can be mistaken of course, but more likely no than yes.
The first one is indeed as Axismundi said. And the airplane fishkind is also in the game.

Reactions: dragon337111

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
The first one is indeed as Axismundi said. And the airplane fishkind is also in the game.
I see. Thanks for the correction. Also, just where could you find/trigger that plane? Could it be something tied to the achievements - like those sad pepes (achievement Mirage I think) hidden away in the ruined fishkind temple east of Noer town.

Search function on this thread on that topic did not bring anything useful from what I could remember - back when I did try to get as many achievements as possible.

Brayan49437

Nov 30, 2020
i try the video but the joiplay gamepad isn't responding so iam stuck on press z screen
I have the same problem on my android 11 cell phone, in 9 if it works for me, as I read the joiplay controls have problems due to an accessibility permissions error, in Android 12 they solved it

Aug 11, 2021
I see. Thanks for the correction. Also, just where could you find/trigger that plane? Could it be something tied to the achievements - like those sad pepes (achievement Mirage I think) hidden away in the ruined fishkind temple east of Noer town.

Search function on this thread on that topic did not bring anything useful from what I could remember - back when I did try to get as many achievements as possible.
It is not an ACH. It's an ending. I don't know if it doesn't trigger haven't you talked to the kid in the leather shop. But I got it everytime I finished the game. All two times that is.

Reactions: dragon337111

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
It is not an ACH. It's an ending. I don't know if it doesn't trigger haven't you talked to the kid in the leather shop. But I got it everytime I finished the game. All two times that is.
Interesting, I did talk to that child (several times, like with most npcs to see what dialogue variation they have) but all he talks is how his uncle Buba sends him books, wonders how big market in Noer supposedly is and how his incle has the shop in Noer city.

His adoptive father is saying something along lines of how young are the future and how important it is for them to go and see the world.

I did the ending several times (in one continuous save-file but in different stages of progression) with the most recent after doing Cocona final quest, but everytime I do get - in regards to the fishkinds -typical stuff of how after Noer island was depopulated they went back to reclaim it but were forsaken by Sea Witch and after a few decades were extinct. There was not any picture of that airplane - I guess it must be somekind of a bug.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

NightWolf69

Jun 6, 2020
Hey I'm posting again about my problem.

Too make a long post short, first time playing and doing a Succ Stealth build. Problem is when I stealth juice I get caught immediately. Earlier post was with the missing caravan quest and in the vid attatched is the quest where you rescue Cecily.

As the vid shows, I stealth juice a singular enemy mob but get spotted right away. I read replies from my earlier post that I need higher Constitution but is that the only reason why I get caught? I know that higher Const = more dmg. Just at this point getting frustrated with this build. Also am playing on v0.7.2.6 Beta but idk if that changes anything.

Last edited:

Trapper122

Feb 16, 2021

Too make a long post short, first time playing and doing a Succ Stealth build. Problem is when I stealth juice I get caught immediately. Earlier post was with the missing caravan quest and in the vid attatched is the quest where you rescue Cecily.

As the vid shows, I stealth juice a singular enemy mob but get spotted right away. I read replies from my earlier post that I need higher Constitution but is that the only reason why I get caught? I know that higher Const = more dmg. Just at this point getting frustrated with this build. Also am playing on v0.7.2.6 Beta but idk if that changes anything.

It's an issue with some areas in the game. Generally with a succ stealth build in those instant-alarm location you would want to just lure and cheese enemies with traps instead of outright try to suck them. Some areas you just get spotted by attacking someone from behind and stunning them or in some others you have plenty seconds before the alarm goes off.

I have noticed that in the current version enemies now get stunned if the juicing doesn't outright kill them, which might make things a bit easier.

Last edited:

TaUTwo

Feb 12, 2022

This is a bad location for stealth. The impression is that the enemies here are triggered completely randomly. But you can lure the enemies to the mines at the door and take 2-3 people. Then you can deal with the rest, even if you raise the alarm.

You need the "out of the shadows" skill, which allows you to use abilities without leaving stealth, and "into the darkness" which allows you to walk almost under the noses of the enemies. Also trap abilities are very good for this build. They help you fight your opponents of the same sex as you.

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes