Oct 2, 2018
This is a bad location for stealth. The impression is that the enemies here are triggered completely randomly. But you can lure the enemies to the mines at the door and take 2-3 people. Then you can deal with the rest, even if you raise the alarm.

You need the "out of the shadows" skill, which allows you to use abilities without leaving stealth, and "into the darkness" which allows you to walk almost under the noses of the enemies. Also trap abilities are very good for this build. They help you fight your opponents of the same sex as you.
just reborn as deepone, better than relying on trap

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
I HATE survival games with stamina and food I hate all survival games as a matter of fact they just aren't fun. I see this excellent looking game with all sots of stuff that looks right up my alley.

Stamina I can deal with it's annoying and unrealistic someone gets tired that fast but whatever. The big thing that pissed me off though is the food. Another promising game being deleted. The combat doesn't leave a good impression either the rats are super high health for some reason and do insane damage for a starter enemy. If this is just rats now how hard will it be later.

I'm here to coom not play fucking dark souls combat that takes 30 minute boss fights. Now if the combat itself was this in depth AND had lewd attacks I could see myself playing it but I don't want to play anymore until I know. This definitely seems to be a coom game that falls more on the real game that has some tiny amounts of coomer stuff than an actual dedicated coom game.

Reading reviews I'm just going to uninstall this it's wonky gameplay and especially combat isn't for me.

Aug 11, 2021
I HATE survival games with stamina and food I hate all survival games as a matter of fact they just aren't fun. I see this excellent looking game with all sots of stuff that looks right up my alley.

Stamina I can deal with it's annoying and unrealistic someone gets tired that fast but whatever. The big thing that pissed me off though is the food. Another promising game being deleted. The combat doesn't leave a good impression either the rats are super high health for some reason and do insane damage for a starter enemy. If this is just rats now how hard will it be later.

I'm here to coom not play fucking dark souls combat that takes 30 minute boss fights. Now if the combat itself was this in depth AND had lewd attacks I could see myself playing it but I don't want to play anymore until I know. This definitely seems to be a coom game that falls more on the real game that has some tiny amounts of coomer stuff than an actual dedicated coom game.

Reading reviews I'm just going to uninstall this it's wonky gameplay and especially combat isn't for me.
Well if you're a coomer (you're represented in game btw) and don't like survival games I have no idea why you thought LonaRPG was for you to begin with. I guess you failed to read the very short introduction in the OP.

And just FYI the game does indeed have lewd attacks. The exact opposite to what you wrote. Which I guess relates to your unability to comprehend the introduction and just explore the functions in and beyond the very short tutorial quest. Which is to whack some rats.

Oct 2, 2018

^coomer with real skill issue

Reactions: Nikolas-Ambross

kikie

Aug 17, 2017
who knows how to add less than 9999 points using cheats ???????
You can modify the amount on .rb ..

Cheat .rb can be modify, look what you want to change, exm : trait point , you get 9999 point.
Change the amount you want, like 1 or 2

Mar 28, 2017

Honestly, the game isn't difficult if you read the two guides provided.

Once you get over a certain level and can sustain yourself off of eating coom or cannibalizing the bodies of your enemies it'll even out both the food and stam issues you experience.

The rats might be on roids, but Lona has thumbs and so do you. Use the tools available to survive.

The game is decently deeper than the shallow ponds other games are, it has a strange sense of humor that can be charming and a plethora of situations where Lona is fucked to the nth degree.

I am playing this on a phone, writing a guide at the same time, and I am blowing through the game at breakneck pace, if I can do that then you can certainly do it with a keyboard.

xcomud

Nov 21, 2020
Hey I'm posting again about my problem.

Too make a long post short, first time playing and doing a Succ Stealth build. Problem is when I stealth juice I get caught immediately. Earlier post was with the missing caravan quest and in the vid attatched is the quest where you rescue Cecily.

As the vid shows, I stealth juice a singular enemy mob but get spotted right away. I read replies from my earlier post that I need higher Constitution but is that the only reason why I get caught? I know that higher Const = more dmg. Just at this point getting frustrated with this build. Also am playing on v0.7.2.6 Beta but idk if that changes anything.

According to the wiki, to do more sex damage you need to have higher sex skill levels(vagina,anal,mouth,hand). Sex skills rise through juicing enemies, and they are reduced when Lona gets raped or an enemy successfully grabs Lona, or through prostitution. Your sex skills have a cap, and that cap is increased by Constitution. Some enemies sound the alarm the moment you damage them (even if they were knocked out by the hit), unless you oneshot them.

ElKalashnikov

Nov 22, 2019
Hi, I followed the tutorial video how to fix the game on joiplay, so it doesn't crashes
But after the fix I could load in but i couldn't use the gamepad or keyboard in joiplay.

Did someone had a fix for this?
Or does someone have game version that will work on joi play?

Dec 6, 2020
Hi, I followed the tutorial video how to fix the game on joiplay, so it doesn't crashes
But after the fix I could load in but i couldn't use the gamepad or keyboard in joiplay.

Did someone had a fix for this?
Or does someone have game version that will work on joi play?
You should try the google play version (LonaRPG) does not work in patreon version

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Any ideas on how the SCU stat rolls works while robbing houses?
It feels like even with high SCU you still get some shit rolls like 100vs0 and you end up failing somehow
Can't tell if you stealing houses during the day or night has any effect. Does NPC cone of vision have an effect on this?
The roll is between temp_vs(lona) and temp_tar(house)
1666404808600.png

rand(100) means random number between 0 and 99, so the house rolls anywhere from 15 to 114
$game_player.actor.scoutcraft is the green number you find in the equip menu, and every 5 points adds up to 21 to lona's roll each (random) (not exactly how I worded it but close enough)
-50 during the day
roll will be 0 if seen
.round rounds to the nearest whole number

1666407032300.png

in the case above lona's roll is somewhere between 47 and 173 assuming night

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
7.3.1 is fixing that bug with taste mod implant,right? If so - where i can find it or how long i should wait for the link?

TaUTwo

Feb 12, 2022
You can modify the amount on .rb ..

Cheat .rb can be modify, look what you want to change, exm : trait point , you get 9999 point.
Change the amount you want, like 1 or 2
Man, where was this information when I started going through the new patch...

and they are reduced when Lona gets raped or an enemy successfully grabs Lona, or through prostitution.
Why they reduce on prostitution? It's not logical.

Jul 16, 2018
Finally. A TRUE dark RPG. I've been looking for something like this for a very long time. The art is grim and oppressive; the unforgiving difficulty makes the game even more enjoyable in my opinion. I'm going to love it.

Reactions: Nikolas-Ambross

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
I saw someone mention finding out how to disable dirt in the Data folder.
Any idea how to do that?
I'm aware of the console commands, I'm just hoping for a more permanent fix that doesn't necessitate opening console everytime she does anything remotely sexual.

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes