NightWolf69

Jun 6, 2020
It's an issue with some areas in the game. Generally with a succ stealth build in those instant-alarm location you would want to just lure and cheese enemies with traps instead of outright try to suck them. Some areas you just get spotted by attacking someone from behind and stunning them or in some others you have plenty seconds before the alarm goes off.

I have noticed that in the current version enemies now get stunned if the juicing doesn't outright kill them, which might make things a bit easier.
Appreciate the help from everyone! Took the advice and used the mines to take out a couple of enemies. Getting Cecily and Gray Rat close the the exit was a pain and took a lot of resets but was able to get gold coin from the quest!

Also kinda random but what are the negative effects of eating human flesh type food? The wiki doesn't really say what they are

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
Where can I find the Boss Butcher Orc. Yes, I Play the game again and get lost so help, please!

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
WTF, I was doing Elise's Orkind Research quest, and on the way back in the city I got ambushed, barely survived, and when I returned to the main map, Elise's shop turned into "Town of Noer" and Elise is nowhere to be found...

NightWolf69

Jun 6, 2020
How effective would the Sex Doll equipment be for a Succ build? It's really expensive for me at the moment and am curious about the brainwashing part and how that effects Lona. Also how would you remove those items as it said it can't be removed?

TaUTwo

Feb 12, 2022
How effective would the Sex Doll equipment be for a Succ build? It's really expensive for me at the moment and am curious about the brainwashing part and how that effects Lona. Also how would you remove those items as it said it can't be removed?
Dont know about brainwashing part, but Elise can remove it, for 10k. Part of the set can spawn in chests, and you can also get it as a reward, when save two women, random encounter at world map. Also, it raises weak, so you can't do some quests

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
It had great defense boost, it had naked effect so you didn't need get naked to get the piercing effect,your max dirty cap is cut to 75 so you always "clean", the huge downside is probably you cant wield weapons in both hand cuz there is idol symbol weapon that had huge aoe stun skill and didn't weapon expert to wield great weapon for frontal succu build

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
1666668406819.png
1666668474473.png 1666668528458.png

In regards to this I would like to know more of your playstyle as my Lona is a jack of all trades leaning towards a PRO-stitute. I kinda wanted to go healer... but A.I of your companions leave much to be desired so I go trapper/musket combo which is quite powerful for me and juice one on one. To prostitute merchants and the like I go with the tribal paint, torso sex doll outfit, and hunter boots with golden peircings for as much sexy as I can as if you wear more than one sex doll outfit it can prevent you from using weapons so this is the happy medium I got.

Already gave 20 Gold coins to the Big Mom and will challenge her to the arena in a bit, it is just hard to get pregnant with a deepone as I already juiced quite a bit till inflated when I was in Fishtopia to get the Saint's Relic. Any advice to get pregnant faster with a deepone safetly?

Also once again... I want to marry and fuck my favorite femboy Elise and gave him my virginity this run so I can give myself seedbeds/deepone babies. Will be leaving Noer soon, but sadly had to betray Cecily and Adam for 15 Gold coins... will do a good run I promise after I get this ending.

P.S you can earn the required money by finishing up Cecily or Elise's quest or you can accept the quest in the arena for Leeroy's statue, go the the docks at night and save before entering the warehouse in the west then check the chest at the end as I got lucky to get a Gold coin there after 6 reloads. Good luck.

Trapper122

Feb 16, 2021
WTF, I was doing Elise's Orkind Research quest, and on the way back in the city I got ambushed, barely survived, and when I returned to the main map, Elise's shop turned into "Town of Noer" and Elise is nowhere to be found...
Oh yeah, that's an awful bug that happens if Elise happens to abandon you during that quest. I think it can happen if it dies or you get another companion while he's in your party. Your best bet is to reload a previous save you had before starting that quest.

Reactions: OtakuGamer11
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes