• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SuzukiJP

Dec 29, 2020
How is Abomination Moot Lona powerful? I read the unwell mixed race Ab/Moot Lona is super powerful, it's just impossible to play. You cannot combat against more than 1 maybe 2 enemies because so weak and unwell.Is there a midgame evolution or I was gullible?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Sorry I wasn't talking about the booba. Is the preg size modded in those pictures? It was criminally small in the vanilla game last I saw.
Preg size is definitely modded in those pictures. Both booba and belly originated from the korean site.

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
0.8.1.1 went up his cloud server nine days ago, if anyone's interested.
In the process of uploading ;)

EDIT:
Here's the new version.

Downloads:
AnonFilesMEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do NOT use the English patch until it gets updated, use the MTL tool instead.

battelmatter

Mar 28, 2019
i downloaded the demo of this last week and had a laugh at the agree that taiwan is a country thing. this thread has 900+ pages?

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
Also, the booba and pregnancy modder forgot two simple things:
1) Booba size swells during pregnancy
2) Nipples also darken
If those were included, I'd be impressed even if big booba Lona isn't for me.
1) Well, at least the game developer didn't forget to do that. 'His breasts' are getting bigger.

2) As for nipples - they become darker after giving birth, just as intended by the game author (that's what I observed when testing the sprites and can say with confidence). I cheated the pregnancy to take fast screenshots, and it seems that they didn't darken that quickly.
If you're interested, you can try to implement it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
I do like to take a break from the game and wait a little while. My current version is 0.7.2.1, so I'm excited to see what's new in 0.8.1.1 . Hope there's nothing game breaking.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes