• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
Is there an apk version
It's made by an old engine version of RPGMaker, buffed with rubyscript plugins to allow mouse input interactions, amongst other improvements. Officially, RPGMaker exports to mobile platforms starting with MV, a newer engine than this one

There's two things to consider:
- Is there any legit RPGMaker VX Ace game running on android devices?
- Has Eccma whitelisted google?

If the answer for either is no, then there's little chance LonaRPG will have APK released

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
If version is not a problem it's also possible that tail really only appears by "proper" rebirth, as in the condition if Lona should have tail is only checked once at the start of the game and console race swap does not check it. Somebody (not me) would need to look into the scripting code to confirm.
At some point I'll update the Race Changer in Modular Cheats Mod to support Pure Moot (which will require code diving), no ETA though as I haven't played (or coded) for a while.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
It's made by an old engine version of RPGMaker, buffed with rubyscript plugins to allow mouse input interactions, amongst other improvements. Officially, RPGMaker exports to mobile platforms starting with MV, a newer engine than this one

There's two things to consider:
- Is there any legit RPGMaker VX Ace game running on android devices?
- Has Eccma whitelisted google?

If the answer for either is no, then there's little chance LonaRPG will have APK released
Best option for Android that peeps are likely to get for this game is JoiPlay, there are issues though (ie: severe lag depending on device used, certain functions not working at all due to Windows dependence, etc)

R.

Nov 9, 2017
Been looking at the korean site for mods. This pic is from one of the posts about booba mod.
Where are the other mods in that list? I can't find any mention of them on here or the korean site. Google also doesn't turn up anything.
Anyone know?
30efc458964a61d9045127387b21a245763dbbb3741abbea50df47af714d651e[1].png

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I've just started playing this game and I'm trying to play the "game" instead of just fapping but so far I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. There seems to be some story that is progressing(about the past of main character) but I have no idea where should I be going next. Normally this wouldn't be a problem but right now this is starting to annoy me because I'm struggling to survive too. Repeatable quests guild is offering pays barely enough to survive. My entire gameplay so far:
Accept a repeatable quest because I have no money > Complete the quest and earn just enough to buy a few soups > Spend all of my money to buy and eat so I can survive > Repeat

Also once I accept any quest I cannot find it anywhere in the game. There seems to be no quest log or anything like that. I'm manually tracking my progress on quests by memorizing them or writing them on notepad. There seems to be no indication if I completed them or not either. Maybe there is a feature of the game that I'm not seeing.

xLeaf

Aug 16, 2017
Best option for Android that peeps are likely to get for this game is JoiPlay, there are issues though (ie: severe lag depending on device used, certain functions not working at all due to Windows dependence, etc)
Game works perfectly to me on JoiPlay, using Joiplay Patreon Version 1.20.027 and RPG Maker Plugin 1.20.25 (Use this version and not latest), everything working flawlessly but dynamic lighting, running on stable 60fps with all the mods this forum has seen, and the ones it hasn't seen as well (Mostly russian groups), device has an snapdragon 860

Tyyyr

Feb 3, 2021
I've just started playing this game and I'm trying to play the "game" instead of just fapping but so far I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. There seems to be some story that is progressing(about the past of main character) but I have no idea where should I be going next. Normally this wouldn't be a problem but right now this is starting to annoy me because I'm struggling to survive too. Repeatable quests guild is offering pays barely enough to survive. My entire gameplay so far:
Accept a repeatable quest because I have no money > Complete the quest and earn just enough to buy a few soups > Spend all of my money to buy and eat so I can survive > Repeat

Also once I accept any quest I cannot find it anywhere in the game. There seems to be no quest log or anything like that. I'm manually tracking my progress on quests by memorizing them or writing them on notepad. There seems to be no indication if I completed them or not either. Maybe there is a feature of the game that I'm not seeing.
Never buy soups.
Go to a rainforest (the "Collect White Dragon Grass" quest can lead you to one). Pick all the vegetables, leave the forest, enter again and repeat. When 2 boars fight, pick up the meat. When your carry limit is at its max, go back to town and make all the soups you need.

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
Cool, I didn't know about that one, thx.

Unfortunately, with the issues you mention, I don't see this game performing like simple VXAce games on that system. This game is heavily patched, edited and customized.

If someone wants to try it, and cares to report the result in the thread, it would be much appreciated

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
I was looking at itch io comments and this from dev made me chuckle View attachment 2708382
I take he was meant to say, "if your problems are boobs, either paint them yourself, or wait for bobba modders to 'westernize' her".

People who applies the trigger "Are you saying so because [I am/you don't like] <any kind of self-projected minority group>?", and then follows up with a biased speech of beliefs, propaganda and stories, are what makes an activist, well, an activist, basically. It can be a game creator or anything else. What qualifies to them is to have a command phrase planted on their hippocampus

Reilgan

Oct 28, 2022
SO, I downloaded the latest version uploaded here, installed the cheat mods aaaand as soon as I hit the first rat, I get the stack too deep error and it closes down the game.

It is the cheat mod but I don't know which part of it may be.

Reilgan

Oct 28, 2022
SO, I downloaded the latest version uploaded here, installed the cheat mods aaaand as soon as I hit the first rat, I get the stack too deep error and it closes down the game.

It is the cheat mod but I don't know which part of it may be.
NVM. I installed it on another new folder (it was a clean install even when I typed that post), did a quick cache clean and it works now, with the cheat mod. At least, hitting mice doesn't cause a crash.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
In the Quest Rescue Refugees, how the hell do I trigger to side with Milo?
After talking to Cecily (apparently still Untranslated), I waited a Day and still did not receive Milo's Invite 2 despite killing Adam.

Edit: Nvm, fixed it with a MTL

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2017
I take he was meant to say, "if your problems are boobs, either paint them yourself, or wait for bobba modders to 'westernize' her".

People who applies the trigger "Are you saying so because [I am/you don't like] <any kind of self-projected minority group>?", and then follows up with a biased speech of beliefs, propaganda and stories, are what makes an activist, well, an activist, basically. It can be a game creator or anything else. What qualifies to them is to have a command phrase planted on their hippocampus
Here's something from the comment chain. Accusing people by racism while being racist themselfs via that meme is kinda funny in its own way.

shadowth

Aug 10, 2019
Here's something from the comment chain. Accusing people by racism while being racist themselfs via that meme is kinda funny in its own way.

Fuck racism, it doesn't make the game. Politicians don't give a shit about it, what they do is increase racism among people. It doesn't matter the color of the woman, I'll have sex with any one of them.

I just don't like men anyway, it doesn't matter the color of the man, I hate them equally. lol

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes