shadowth

Aug 10, 2019
MTL tool is not work with me. I think network problem to google? Some1 please post .txt file. 0.8.1.0 but probably 0.8.1.1 work.
Nop, you are doing it wrong.

You need to go to manual translation, and also select your language. Oh, google translator will appear.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
This did not help. some1 upload translated text to post Attach files.
I assume you want the English MTL.

Attached is the English MTL for B.0.8.1.1. It should work with B.0.8.1.0, the only difference text wise was the CompCecily.txt from B.0.8.1.1 got the better translation, so I went with that.

After extracting the contents of the zip to the same folder as Game.exe, make sure to set the game language to MTL (Either ingame or in gameLona.ini, restart after changing ingame)

For everyone else: Keep in mind this is NOT an actual translation patch, hence why it does NOT replace the existing ENG files.

Last edited:

wharlUm2ocow

Dec 25, 2019
I assume you want the English MTL.

Attached is the English MTL for B.0.8.1.1. It should work with B.0.8.1.0, the only difference text wise was the CompCecily.txt from B.0.8.1.1 got the better translation, so I went with that.

After extracting the contents of the zip to the same folder as Game.exe, make sure to set the game language to MTL (Either ingame or in gameLona.ini, restart after changing ingame)

For everyone else: Keep in mind this is NOT an actual translation patch, hence why it does NOT replace the existing ENG files.
thank you!
I want to give back here is best I have. this is small edit of skirty in gtc_red I maked in 0.7. Now skirt is open front and bigger sexy over naked has reason. maybe it is useful resource to someone.

backup png files in folder name of archive and replace.

shadowth

Aug 10, 2019
This did not help. some1 upload translated text to post Attach files.

MTL already sends a text in Mandarin, you have to translate it in google text.

if you can't, send me which language you speak, and I'll translate more or less. My Mandarin is not very good. lmao

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Is it possible to decrease stamina loss from using sex attacks(and maybe orgasm too)? I've bought all the body mods that should be lowering it but I didn't notice any difference. I don't understand this game, using one sex attack takes 20 to 30 maybe even more stamina. An enemy goes down if I do atleast 3 sex attacks which takes ~100 stamina. If Lona orgasms at during sex that also takes around 30 more stamina too, which makes the total cost for defeating a single enemy ~130 stamina. And sometimes enemies get up again after sex. Am I missing something or is this how this game is supposed to be? If that's just how it is I need to change the game. I just need to know which file(s)/code(s) to change.

Apr 20, 2021
Does anybody know how to get the new pure moot race?
I've tried using the set race command in console with a bunch of different variations (ex $game_player.actor.record_lona_race = "Abomination") but it hasn't worked yet and I'm wondering if anybody else has found it.

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Is it possible to decrease stamina loss from using sex attacks(and maybe orgasm too)?
The best way to preserve stamina is to finish them fast. Get plenty of Constitution and all Traits with "Inceases Sex Attack", also keep your current stamina above 100. Juicing build is kinda weak until level 40, so you will need to rely on allies and some dirty tricks early on, but once it gets going Lona can exhaust any non-boss opponent in a single grab. Useful body mods are orgasm block and reinforced anus.

Olp3K

Oct 24, 2020
Does anybody know how to get the new pure moot race?
I've tried using the set race command in console with a bunch of different variations (ex $game_player.actor.record_lona_race = "Abomination") but it hasn't worked yet and I'm wondering if anybody else has found it.

Of_Ill_Omens wrote:
"Are you on the lastest version? (0.8.1.0 or 0.8.1.1)
If version is not a problem it's also possible that tail really only appears by "proper" rebirth, as in the condition if Lona should have tail is only checked once at the start of the game and console race swap does not check it. Somebody (not me) would need to look into the scripting code to confirm. "

i think it's exactly like that.
But there will surely be an update for the cheatmod.

Apr 20, 2021
Of_Ill_Omens wrote:
"Are you on the lastest version? (0.8.1.0 or 0.8.1.1)
If version is not a problem it's also possible that tail really only appears by "proper" rebirth, as in the condition if Lona should have tail is only checked once at the start of the game and console race swap does not check it. Somebody (not me) would need to look into the scripting code to confirm. "

i think it's exactly like that.
But there will surely be an update for the cheatmod.
Ah thanks for the help, I'll try rebirthing then and I'll update if it works

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I was looking at itch io comments and this from dev made me chuckle View attachment 2708382
Lona's itch.io comments section is such a glorious bumblefuck of shitposting, eccma is a truly deranged, defeatist individual, I truly wonder what motivates him to keep making creative content when he literally hates everyone else and thinks the whole world is fucked without escape.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Updated (all but 3 addons also updated). Please provide feedback for any issues found.
Modular Cheats Mod (Updated version of the Cheats Mod)
Compatible with version: 0.8.1.1 [Compatibility with previous game versions requires testing]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now hosted on AnonFiles and MEGA.

Before installing the mod:
Ensure that the old cheat mod and the dependency are not installed as they are not compatible with this mod and will result in crashes.

Now make sure you can answer yes to the following question:
  1. Have you set the game path in NyxLauncher?
  2. Have you launched the game to the title screen at least once?
After installing the mod:
  1. Did your archive extractor of choice add a folder with the archive filename? <------- For this one, if you answered yes, the mod will NOT work regardless of if it shows up in nyxlauncher.
Notice:
Modular Cheat Mod does not nor has it ever provided the console. That feature is built into the game (See Data/Scripts/Frames/RVscript/520_YanflyF10.rb within the game files)

Important Information:
Any archive I share must be extracted how I say (if applicable), not into a folder with the archive name. The file/folder structure within is exactly how it needs to be for where it is to be extracted.

Known Issues:
  • Hive Hearts summoned on maps without H_BIOS storypoints crash the game. Only summon them if you wish to farm them on their actual maps.
  • Having all 3 Infinite Stats cheats enabled causes lag to a noticeable degree. (Configurable variant ONLY)
  • Some things don't change when changing languages. This is a problem with even the game itself, so restart after switching languages.

Planned changes (lower number = highest priority):
  1. Major optimization of the Infinite Stats cheats (Configurable variant ONLY) [WIP]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Modular Cheats Mod:
Downloads:
  • (Mirror) - Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/, enable and re-order Cheats Mod in NyxLauncher.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Addon Modules:
Installing these is as simple as if you were installing the main mod as above. (Extract as is to ModScripts/_Mods/). Click here for the folder with all modules.​
  • (Mirror) - Original behaviour.
  • (Mirror) - Highly configurable, at the cost of performance (here's hoping I can optimize it)
  • (Mirror) - While cheat is active, and in an active save, Trade Points stay at 99,999.
  • (Mirror) - Adds console commands to unlock/reset CG's and Achievements. This version does so silently (no more ear rape), allow it to overwrite the files in the main download.
  • (Mirror) - Adds Abomination skills when race is Abomination, removes if not.
  • (Mirror) - Adds the Auto-Bandage cheat (Wounds are automatically healed)
  • (Mirror) - Adds the inventory editors for Items, Weapons and Armor.
  • (Mirror) - Adds the Hair Color Editor.
  • (Mirror) - Adds a hotkey to take off equipment (with optional forced strip)

Credits:

Reactions: chien180

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
The best way to preserve stamina is to finish them fast. Get plenty of Constitution and all Traits with "Inceases Sex Attack", also keep your current stamina above 100. Juicing build is kinda weak until level 40, so you will need to rely on allies and some dirty tricks early on, but once it gets going Lona can exhaust any non-boss opponent in a single grab. Useful body mods are orgasm block and reinforced anus.
Level 40? Wtf that is a lot of time. Probably gonna take more than 5 hours for me. I'm modding the game. Btw I've checked the code for breast b mod(not the milking one), it doesn't do what it says on its description. Code is different. Maybe even reinforced anus is not what it says, who knows :unsure: I didn't check others.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes