Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hi guys o/
I have an addon for Cheats mod to edit Lona stats.
Sweet, first CheatModule that I haven't made myself :love:

It also needs translation to CHT, ESP and KOR
Modular Cheats Mod itself only has 2 actual translations: English (being my native language) and Russian (as the translation support was specifically requested by Zhong Xina | z洪ξ那, who then provided me with the edited translation)
The rest of the translations are MTL's using a combination of Google Translate and DeepL.

If you go through and translate using either of these or whichever decent free translator you can access I'll add your addon to the mod post.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Do I just extract it into the "ModScript" folder?
Extract instructions are identical to the official addons for Modular Cheats Mod. ie: Extract to ModScripts/_Mods/, do NOT let your extractor make a folder based on the archive filename

Hiro92

Feb 20, 2022
Extract instructions are identical to the official addons for Modular Cheats Mod. ie: Extract to ModScripts/_Mods/, do NOT let your extractor make a folder based on the archive filename
No I just extracted the folder out of the Zip data into the ModScripts/_Mods/ Folder and then I have to start the game trough NyxLauncher right?
And then should there a option appear somewhere where I can change the stats of Lona?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
No I just extracted the folder out of the Zip data into the ModScripts/_Mods/ Folder and then I have to start the game trough NyxLauncher right?
And then should there a option appear somewhere where I can change the stats of Lona?
Just to make sure, you do also have Modular Cheats Mod installed right? As the addon will not work without it. Shows up in the Cheat Menu in F9.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hi guys o/
Found a slight issue:
  • States aren't removed properly eg: Adding Tail and then later removing it doesn't clear out the sprite. Current workaround is to use the Race Changer and select the current race.
Add update_state_portrait_stat(state_id) somewhere in the remove function.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
UltraRev I've linked your addon in a new section on the post for Modular Cheats Mod.
Please fix the issue I found and use a translator for the other languages.

P.S: I would like to leave development tasks of community-made addons to the people who make them. All I'll do is give them a once-over to make sure there aren't issues and then add mirrors.

Olp3K

Oct 24, 2020
Hi guys o/
Not working for me.
I get this message when I start the game. Stats does not appear in the mod menu either. But the game does not crash.
I have attached a picture and the modlist from the folder.

1687491291200.png 1687491323712.png

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Not working for me.
I get this message when I start the game. Stats does not appear in the mod menu either. But the game does not crash.
I have attached a picture and the modlist from the folder.

View attachment 2717167 View attachment 2717169
You need to download Modular Cheats Mod again.
While updating to 0.8.1.1 there was a bit of a code structure change.
All official addons except for UnlockTool, AbomSkills and UnequipItems are affected by the changes.
Part of the change was to improve compatibility with any mods that have a similar setup.
Instead of the code in main.rb (now named __init__.rb) being loaded into the context of the FileGetter module, it is now in it's own module.

Olp3K

Oct 24, 2020
You need to download Modular Cheats Mod again.
While updating to 0.8.1.1 there was a bit of a code structure change.
All official addons except for UnlockTool, AbomSkills and UnequipItems are affected by the changes.
Part of the change was to improve compatibility with any mods that have a similar setup.
Instead of the code in main.rb (now named __init__.rb) being loaded into the context of the FileGetter module, it is now in it's own module.
I reinstall all mods complete and now it works. Thank you for your hard works on the Modular Cheats Mod.

btw. with the mod from UltraRev (Stats editor) you can get the Moot tail.
@ Carbon_Scythe732

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Damn this game is hard I just keep Dying I never know where to go what I am strong enough for.
The game is hard only in the begining. Just learn how to handle your stamina because no matter how much health you have, if your stamina goes to zero down down down in goblin town for you.
Play as melee to handle the majority of enemies or go succubus build, go in there naked as a succ and most enemies will fap instead of attacking. You can pick them one by one that way. For succubus it is very important to have a high Weak Status.
Also always have stamina and health potions. Go in the forest from time to time, get vegetables and combine them with meat to make Good soup. Very handy.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I reinstall all mods complete and now it works. Thank you for your hard works on the Modular Cheats Mod.

btw. with the mod from UltraRev (Stats editor) you can get the Moot tail.
@ Carbon_Scythe732
The Race Changer in Modular Cheats Mod also adds the Moot Tail when changing race to Pure Moot.

Until UltraRev adds the code I mentioned, removing stats that change the sprites doesn't work correctly.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes