Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
it really doesn't work for joiplay bro!
I can assure you, it does work. If it isn't working then you haven't configured the game correctly. The game might work as is now, but for things to work properly (with the exception of Windows specific functions that aren't emulated by JoiPlay) you have to actually prepare the game files for Compressed mode.

In other words:
  1. Install a fresh copy of the game.
  2. Install all the mods you want. Be sure to follow any install instructions to the letter.
  3. Make sure they are enabled and in working order.
  4. In gameLona.ini, set WRITING_LIST to 1.
  5. Run the game to the title, then exit.
  6. In gameLona.ini, set WRITING_LIST back to 0 (if not done automatically). Then set COMPRESSED to 1.
  7. Run the game again, confirming that everything works as expected.
  8. Exit the game and package the game into the template that is attached, name the resulting archive lonarpg-B.0.8.1.1.rga (or whatever game version was prepared, make sure game version matches in game.cfg)
  9. Remove any existing LonaRPG installs in JoiPlay
  10. Copy the .rga file created in Step 8 to your device.
  11. Install the game from that .rga file.
If done correctly, you should have a copy of LonaRPG in joiplay with mods working, then just bind F9 to one of the virtual controls (unless your device has a keyboard that works with JoiPlay)

FYI: These steps will need to be followed every time there is a mod added or removed.

These are the exact steps I used when I shared my "JoiPlay Care Package" a while back (was for B.0.7.7.1, but should still apply)

P.S: When the game is in Compressed Mode, it should theoretically load faster as a bunch of stuff gets packed into some extra .rvdata2 files.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Fallwhithme117

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Updated (all but 3 addons also updated). Please provide feedback for any issues found.
Eyha
Thank you very much for your hard work
I have an issue with your mod,some of the hotkey doesn't work, like infinite health,or I probably miss one of the add-on for that? (since gold,auto healing wound, etc need one, but don't see one for this one )

Fallwhithme117

Feb 15, 2022
I can assure you, it does work. If it isn't working then you haven't configured the game correctly. The game might work as is now, but for things to work properly (with the exception of Windows specific functions that aren't emulated by JoiPlay) you have to actually prepare the game files for Compressed mode.

In other words:
  1. Install a fresh copy of the game.
  2. Install all the mods you want. Be sure to follow any install instructions to the letter.
  3. Make sure they are enabled and in working order.
  4. In gameLona.ini, set WRITING_LIST to 1.
  5. Run the game to the title, then exit.
  6. In gameLona.ini, set WRITING_LIST back to 0 (if not done automatically). Then set COMPRESSED to 1.
  7. Run the game again, confirming that everything works as expected.
  8. Exit the game and package the game into the template that is attached, name the resulting archive lonarpg-B.0.8.1.1.rga (or whatever game version was prepared, make sure game version matches in game.cfg)
  9. Remove any existing LonaRPG installs in JoiPlay
  10. Copy the .rga file created in Step 8 to your device.
  11. Install the game from that .rga file.
If done correctly, you should have a copy of LonaRPG in joiplay with mods working, then just bind F9 to one of the virtual controls (unless your device has a keyboard that works with JoiPlay)

FYI: These steps will need to be followed every time there is a mod added or removed.

These are the exact steps I used when I shared my "JoiPlay Care Package" a while back (was for B.0.7.7.1, but should still apply)

P.S: When the game is in Compressed Mode, it should theoretically load faster as a bunch of stuff gets packed into some extra .rvdata2 files.
Can you post the edited game file, actually I did the same as you but it didn't work for me ;-; pls

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Eyha
Thank you very much for your hard work
I have an issue with your mod,some of the hotkey doesn't work, like infinite health,or I probably miss one of the add-on for that? (since gold,auto healing wound, etc need one, but don't see one for this one )
Infinite Health is in the Infinite Main Stats addons (recommended to use the simple version, the configurable one is a bit laggy atm).
It has a hotkey for toggling all 3 stats at once, as a throwback to the original AutoHeal cheat it is based on, but they are togglable individually in the Cheats Menu.
Pretty sure I changed the hotkey list on the post and in the readme to specify which hotkeys require the addon that uses them (the hotkey does nothing without those addons)

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Infinite Health is in the Infinite Main Stats addons (recommended to use the simple version, the configurable one is a bit laggy atm).
It has a hotkey for toggling all 3 stats at once, as a throwback to the original AutoHeal cheat it is based on, but they are togglable individually in the Cheats Menu.
Pretty sure I changed the hotkey list on the post and in the readme to specify which hotkeys require the addon that uses them (the hotkey does nothing without those addons)
You changed for some eay (auto bandage and so on like I said) but I don't see for the infinte heal but okay, I'm gonna change the add-on for this one, thank's!

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
You changed for some eay (auto bandage and so on like I said) but I don't see for the infinte heal but okay, I'm gonna change the add-on for this one, thank's!
The Infinite Main Stats addon covers Infinite Health, Infinite Stamina and Infinite Food. There is only 1 hotkey for it (F5) that toggles all 3 cheats as it is a direct rewrite of the Autoheal cheat that was in the previous Cheats Mod and the single hotkey is a throwback to that version.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes