elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Damn this game is hard I just keep Dying I never know where to go what I am strong enough for.
Rule of thumb is to avoid fights as much as possible and if you can't, make sure it's 1v1. Lona is quite weak and there's few things she can take head on. Later on you can use better weapons/traps/combat stats to even the odds.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is there a console command I can use to check Lona's pregnancy state? I'm pissed off with Elise lobbing fireballs at me because I'm NOT knocked up. And I don't want to messily slaughter the gimp.
Bear in mind that for whatever bloody reason, I cannot use double quotation marks in the console. (EN-IE layout).

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, I will support my addon. Here are all fixes and translations
Cheers :)

You forgot to remove the other addons from the archive, so here it is without them.

After I give it a once over I'll add it to the "Community-Made Addon Modules" section proper.

P.S: Attachments on your own posts can be replaced whenever you want.

tabita333

Nov 9, 2017
The game is hard only in the begining. Just learn how to handle your stamina because no matter how much health you have, if your stamina goes to zero down down down in goblin town for you.
Play as melee to handle the majority of enemies or go succubus build, go in there naked as a succ and most enemies will fap instead of attacking. You can pick them one by one that way. For succubus it is very important to have a high Weak Status.
Also always have stamina and health potions. Go in the forest from time to time, get vegetables and combine them with meat to make Good soup. Very handy.
Lamp fire attack pretty effective if you skilled to handle it. If I play as succubus build, those whom not fucked to death, will be killed with fire, including bunnies, makes good soup.

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
Every time I play as Lona with the Nymphomaniac trait and enter a new location, her pupils disappear. Is there any way to fix this?

1687625793346.png

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
Cheers :)

You forgot to remove the other addons from the archive, so here it is without them.

After I give it a once over I'll add it to the "Community-Made Addon Modules" section proper.

P.S: Attachments on your own posts can be replaced whenever you want.
hi kenny, when use your cheat to change race, when im become the true seawitch race lona didnt have awaken ability, can you add it?

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
I did the search to try to find this, but it has been asked several times and not conclusively answered here. Sorry for the bother, but how do I get to see pubic/ass hair in 0.8.1.1? I did a fresh install of 0.8.1.1 and the character does not have any hair to be seen. I have seen a lot of conflicting data form the last few months with regard to this, which makes sense as I understand it was in the process of testing and implementation. Can someone explain to me how I can get it in my current game? Does it accrue over time? Is it a toggle?

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
I did the search to try to find this, but it has been asked several times and not conclusively answered here. Sorry for the bother, but how do I get to see pubic/ass hair in 0.8.1.1? I did a fresh install of 0.8.1.1 and the character does not have any hair to be seen. I have seen a lot of conflicting data form the last few months with regard to this, which makes sense as I understand it was in the process of testing and implementation. Can someone explain to me how I can get it in my current game? Does it accrue over time? Is it a toggle?
u can use stat-editor at #18,841
i dont know how to active ingame without cheat it either

Reactions: merleved

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
u can use stat-editor at #18,841
i dont know how to active ingame without cheat it either
Thanks. I'll use that in a pinch and appreciate the reply. But I am really hoping for someone who can definitively clarify:
A: Whether pubic hair is in the current build without cheats or console and
B: How to see it, if so.

Based on several of the replies here, it is actively in the current build, but no one is being at all clear about how to 'see' it, which is confusing for idiots like me.

I really strongly prefer to not use any mods or cheat codes if possible.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
hi kenny, when use your cheat to change race, when im become the true seawitch race lona didnt have awaken ability, can you add it?
That's carried over from the original Cheats Mod, the idea (I assume) is that if you become a seawitch with the race changer you were born that way and can't transform.

I will however consider making an addon for the Pre-Deepone race, much like I did for the Abomination skills. Normally those abilities are meant to be learnt from specific NPCs after Rebirth.

EDIT: chien180 I have made the addon, to keep it simple it works on both PreDeepone (Smelly Human) and TrueDeepone (Sea Witch) races.

Last edited:
Reactions: chien180

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Thanks. I'll use that in a pinch and appreciate the reply. But I am really hoping for someone who can definitively clarify:

Based on several of the replies here, it is actively in the current build, but no one is being at all clear about how to 'see' it, which is confusing for idiots like me.

Just be aware that Stats Editor requires Modular Cheats Mod or it will do nothing.

As far as I know, Pubic hair doesn't grow until you Rebirth once (maybe? needs confirming), at which point it slowly grows in stages when Lona sleeps.

The growth stages are random.

I however haven't played much since B.0.7.7.1 other than testing that Modular Cheats Mod and its addons work.

Last edited:
Reactions: merleved
Mar 6, 2020
why my scale is staying at 480
If you play any other RPGmaker games and you set the launchers to automatically open in fullscreen, then it'll lock LonaRPG in 480 scale. Not sure how else to fix it other than to go to the other RPGmaker game and untick the setting 'launch in fullscreen', then relaunch LonaRPG.

Sloth330

Apr 10, 2019

afaik pubic hair is ingame rn, you need to make a clean save or rebirth once to make it happen, similar to half lona's tail

• Angry
Reactions: <<Solaria>>
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes