• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
Fuck racism, it doesn't make the game. Politicians don't give a shit about it, what they do is increase racism among people. It doesn't matter the color of the woman, I'll have sex with any one of them.

I just don't like men anyway, it doesn't matter the color of the man, I hate them equally. lol
Hello, Eccma

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shadowth

Olp3K

Oct 24, 2020
Is there any way to remove Pubic Hair permanently.

Btw.: There is a Bug. If you switch to Deepone, the pubic Hair grows instantly

SaucePan69

Jun 16, 2021
The game seems to have quite a few things I like (lo li, beasty, that kind of stuff) but the gore is kind of a turnoff, how much gore really is there?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Is there any way to remove Pubic Hair permanently.

Btw.: There is a Bug. If you switch to Deepone, the pubic Hair grows instantly
i'm not a big fan of pubic hair as well so when it was released i removed it, by swaping the pubic hair images in lonarpg-B.0.8.1.1\Graphics\Portrait\Lona with "blank" images. i was working last time i tested.

is my first time uploading a .rar into this website, so if it have something wrong, please, let me know.

the changes are meant to be only visible, it doesn't affect status, if there's any.

edit: oh man just went on the russian website, to check house mod there, and my mod was there as well, lol felt really good knowing something i made(simple as it may be) is on a russian website, i'm brazilian(really far from russian language), so like really happy about it, appreciate however have done it, thank you very much. even the name of the folder was preserved.

Last edited:

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
I guess, I was more speaking to like- events or the like.
i find that what your interested is in the game, though as scripted events in normal gameplay. like visiting a town and some people are having "tea" and other times, theres the "succubus" route for easily scripted events. the game is not so much about the scripted events so much as using more improved methods in the typical gameplay with more becoming accessible upon the level thresholds.
im only an early level atm, but ikinda wanted what youre asking for, as such why im sympathizing, but i also like action. used to play games like wow and other rpgs contsntly, fallout 76, etc.
i think it fills the niche for a topdown action more than a game with visual novel type scenes. Though, one thing i appreciate is that the character changes looks depending on what you do. like piercings and such you didnt want, or other things like looking like someone spilled tea on you, or holding someone elses tea in your cup that happens to spill occasionally, leaving you once again soiled with tea.
Thats the best takeaway ive got from it, aside from the laughable information on the wiki, which doesnt state that you can take advantage of certain npcs who have quests with a duration value of "nil" that you can keep with you for however long that you dont hire others or replace with a non combatant companion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: theasdfer1234

Olp3K

Oct 24, 2020
i'm not a big fan of pubic hair as well so when it was released i removed it, by swaping the pubic hair images in lonarpg-B.0.8.1.1\Graphics\Portrait\Lona with "blank" images. i was working last time i tested.

is my first time uploading a .rar into this website, so if it have something wrong, please, let me know.

the changes are meant to be only visible, it doesn't affect status, if there's any.
Thank you. I hope there come a addon for the cheatmenu so i can disable it. Or a option for this game.

At the moment the Images Solve this.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
I've just started playing this game and I'm trying to play the "game" instead of just fapping but so far I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do.
itAdventure like you would a normal pixel rpg game. you can craft small items and remedies. you can fight. you can level from doing most things, including things on your own(thats a hint) and forage, or kill things for food. btw, survival level 5 and 10 to make good foods. check your notes, and if u dont have recipies notes, get it at the inn at the first town. skulk around to find it.
how the hell do I trigger to side with Milo?
After talking to Cecily (apparently still Untranslated)
Edit: Nvm, fixed it with a MTL
Did you fix it on the latest version 8.1.1? did mtl work for ALL the files? i had to manually edit some even after the mtl program did its thing but i was on 8.0.1 so lmk.

Here's something from the comment chain. Accusing people by racism while being racist themselfs via that meme is kinda funny in its own way.
That picture is so funny. its kinda true though. ive been stumped and in shock watching videos about asia on youtube and finding out that the woman on screen who looks early 20's is actually mid 30's. so weird. makes sense though because they have genetics to help handle their small size, so their whole bodies use energy more efficiently and they have a slower metabolism than caucasians. theyre both asians anyways amr, so lets all get along, everyone looks different. i recently saw a post on msn about a 65 year old who looks like her 65yr old daughter thanks to a rigourous skin routine.

The game seems to have quite a few things I like (lo li, beasty, that kind of stuff) but the gore is kind of a turnoff, how much gore really is there?
i got turned off more than 20 times in one day playing it. that say much? gore, messy orifices, oversized inserts by large mobs, bloody from being attacked. essentially, youre meant to be grossed out at your progress if you've been being defeated. use the skill that removes 100 stamina if you know you're going to die, having no stamina and eating food is better than seeing yourself as a victim of a chophouse sometimes if you can spare the food.

game is a bit of a grind for food but once you have it, easy. you can choose to restart or etc (most times. careful of mob caves, as it seems getting defeated in those are instant capture, which is a whole different ballgame.)

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
How does pubic hair even work? I know, obvious answer but i played and didn't see any on her. Does it grow slowly?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Thank you. I hope there come a addon for the cheatmenu so i can disable it. Or a option for this game.

At the moment the Images Solve this.
Coulda sworn I made an addon for Modular Cheats Mod that toggles pubic hair growth... I'll look into it while looking into that error from earlier.

It may be that it just needs updating (if I remembered to post the addon)

EDIT: Turns out I planned to make an addon, but never did.

Last edited:
Reactions: Olp3K

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
i got wall of error here, is that cheat mod dont work with 8.1.1 patch yet?
I'm not seeing anywhere that would indicate that Modular Cheats Mod is the culprit.

That said, I have been expecting some changes to be needed. Just haven't updated my main install to the latest version yet.

Also, make sure that the file structure of the mod didn't change during extraction. The file path is hardcoded in regards to the mod folder (if there is a way to fix this, I would love to know)

And no, not tested against B.0.8.1.1 yet.

Jun 11, 2018
I haven't downloaded a new copy of LonaRPG in awhile because it updates so frequently so this might sound like a stupid question.

For awhile LonaRPG was in English, did the developer recently stop translating the game into English?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I haven't downloaded a new copy of LonaRPG in awhile because it updates so frequently so this might sound like a stupid question.

For awhile LonaRPG was in English, did the developer recently stop translating the game into English?
It's more that the translators aren't as active on the English translation. So at the moment we have to rely on using the MTL tool.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
It's more that the translators aren't as active on the English translation. So at the moment we have to rely on using the MTL tool.
Well, according to the OP the last translated build is LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.9.1 , so that's still only 2 builds behind the current one.
Did that build have all text in it translated?
Haven't played Lona in like 1.5 year now myself, because eccma keeps bricking save files so I want to wait until... something...

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
I used
and played LonaRPG 0.8.1.0 from
>_> Not gonna bother 0.8.1.1

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Well, according to the OP the last translated build is LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.9.1 , so that's still only 2 builds behind the current one.
Did that build have all text in it translated?
Haven't played Lona in like 1.5 year now myself, because eccma keeps bricking save files so I want to wait until... something...
The last edited translation was 0.7.6.3.
The 0.7.9.1 on the OP just has the MTL pre-applied.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Wait, what? I've been playing old version on purpose thinking it wasn't MTL. It should've been made clear on op. Wtf.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was the MTL that brt345678 posted along with 0.7.9.0, which was purely intended for those who either couldn't run the mtl tool or didn't want to wait the 10+ minutes for the tool to do its thing.

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
me neither bro, but i want that ginger sensualness if i can get it. also, vampire lorna, so she's pale white. would be a welcome addition for me. would love making an irish looking type.
the ginger part i'm not sure, she as some mods that change hair color and you can also dye it in game a (red)"ginger" color, but all colors eccman makes seems a bit "off" or "dirt", there's a pale lona mod(skin white pale) which i find pale enough, at least for me.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes