Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
can you give me a link to download. because i cant find.
The mod post is literally linked in my signature which appears on ALL of my posts (past, present and future)

The mod post then has several links to download the mod and its addons. There is also a link to the github repo which has the latest version (downloads in the releases)

dragkon

Apr 18, 2019
The mod post is literally linked in my signature which appears on ALL of my posts (past, present and future)

The mod post then has several links to download the mod and its addons. There is also a link to the github repo which has the latest version (downloads in the releases)
Dude by the first time i downloaded cheat mode it was from that post.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
and if i download it from github the mode menu do not show. UMM is installed.
For the github version make sure you are downloading from the releases ONLY.
Latest release is always linked in the README.md file.
v1.0rc3 and later require my fix of UMM until UltraRev adds the fix. The fixed version (UMM v1.2.1) is linked on the releases that require it.

NEVER download via the Code button, the file/folder layout in that download is for development only.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Dude by the first time i downloaded cheat mode it was from that post.
The version currently hosted on MEGA doesn't have the fix to the Inventory Editor addon.
There is a secondary link for that addon that fixes the group error in versions after 0.8.8.0.

Once the mod gets to v1.0 proper the version on MEGA will match the version on github.

The MCM branch on github is the fixed MEGA version (and is All-In-One) and only that branch should be downloaded via the Code button (MCM branch must be selected) Though that version is no longer supported.

dragkon

Apr 18, 2019
For the github version make sure you are downloading from the releases ONLY.
Latest release is always linked in the README.md file.
v1.0rc3 and later require my fix of UMM until UltraRev adds the fix. The fixed version (UMM v1.2.1) is linked on the releases that require it.

NEVER download via the Code button, the file/folder layout in that download is for development only.
The version currently hosted on MEGA doesn't have the fix to the Inventory Editor addon.
There is a secondary link for that addon that fixes the group error in versions after 0.8.8.0.

Once the mod gets to v1.0 proper the version on MEGA will match the version on github.

The MCM branch on github is the fixed MEGA version (and is All-In-One) and only that branch should be downloaded via the Code button (MCM branch must be selected) Though that version is no longer supported.
latest version is v1.0rc4 and UMM 1.2.1 i have tryed it. but cheat menu do not open.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
yeh they clearly doesnt read what on github so it better to have it on here so people stop asking over and over the same question
They also clearly don't click spoilers to see the changes which is where that text is on the mod post

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
tryed clean install with deleating whole game. nothing
  1. UMM 1.2.1 fully installed? info.txt followed?
  2. Cheat Menu v1.0rc4 installed?
With both 1. and 2. pressing F9 in a save should open the Cheat Menu.

Here's a package with both mods fully installed to use with a clean install (Extract to game root where Game.exe is)
Steps:
  1. Clean install game.
  2. Extract attached package to game folder.
  3. Launch game.exe

Note: Game versions 0.8.9.2 and 0.8.9.2.1 have a duplicate scripts folder (Scripts/) that needs to be deleted. The only scripts folders in the vanilla game should be Data/Scripts/ and ModScripts/

dragkon

Apr 18, 2019
  1. UMM 1.2.1 fully installed? info.txt followed?
  2. Cheat Menu v1.0rc4 installed?
With both 1. and 2. pressing F9 in a save should open the Cheat Menu.

Here's a package with both mods fully installed to use with a clean install (Extract to game root where Game.exe is)
Steps:
  1. Clean install game.
  2. Extract attached package to game folder.
  3. Launch game.exe

Note: Game versions 0.8.9.2 and 0.8.9.2.1 have a duplicate scripts folder (Scripts/) that needs to be deleted. The only scripts folders in the vanilla game should be Data/Scripts/ and ModScripts/
Thx, all working.

But i can't understand why the game does not have any sound 1710647814717.png 1710647843641.png

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes