origami367

Oct 10, 2019
Lona Big Booba Mod

View attachment 3704374

View attachment 3704435

/ ( )
––– [put Lona_Booba_Graphics folder into the _Mods directory and activate it in the UMM]
RC2.3.x is intended for those who are solely interested in visual changes to Lona, without the addition of new heavy script mechanics, items, etc.
All subsequent versions of the mod starting with
`RC` will imply only cosmetic changes. `RC` ver. does not require UMM to play.

Requirements:
• Minimum required game version: `0.8.9.1` (R2.6) ▐ `0.9.0.17` (R2.8.1 / RC2.3.6b)
(UMM) 1.2.1 [optional since R2.7]
---[check UMM instruction in it's folder]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lona Big Belly mod deployed:
View attachment 2707153
View attachment 2684290 Big boobs, big breasts, booba tags

Nun Outfit mod deployed:
View attachment 3580383
How do I install R2.8.1? UMM I installed it in the MOD folder and used it in the game to increase breast size but it didn't seem to work. Is there an installation tutorial?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Added: ParasitedHookWorm, ParasitedPolypWorm, AbomPolypWorm

Anyone found any of these yet? and where?
Well, I'm guessing the northern part of the map where the abominations are. Also the game uses .json files, so if you have Notepad++, you can read the info on what the status effect do without playing the game. but you'll have to know how to read .json file first. However, usually, .json files will use clear understandable lines.

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
yep i tried F9 and `
Okay let me see if i can help you out, First go to the cheat menu github page, there you will see various versions of the mod, i use the AIO version which is all in one, once you download the file, open it and extract the folde Cheats Mod and drop it on
LonaRPG\ModScripts\_Mods, once you go there go back to the ModScripts folder, and use NyxLauncher to start the game with mods.

Hope it helps

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
How do I install R2.8.1? UMM I installed it in the MOD folder and used it in the game to increase breast size but it didn't seem to work. Is there an installation tutorial?
Got the same problem. The mod has been recognized in the NyxLauncher and I activated it but it doesn't seem to work. Maybe R2.8.1 Mod version is incompatible with the newest game version?
You need to buy the Big Booba Mod from Elise.
No new items to buy from elise that could activate the mod.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes