FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
I haven't checked on this game in awhile, what's going on with the english translation?
Mtl Used twice with a language folder rename is still an amazing quality full translation. It’s basically two x 10k characters translated for free. Uploaded the files for 8.9 a few pages prior.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
The Big Booba Mod does not seem to work for me. The cosmetic only version work (RC version) but the one that include the scripts and what not (R versions) do not work for me.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
The Big Booba Mod does not seem to work for me. The cosmetic only version work (RC version) but the one that include the scripts and what not (R versions) do not work for me.
R versions need UltraModManager to be installed as well, then you have to go see Elise ingame and buy the Expanded Breasts MOD.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Variant63

Oct 18, 2023
Help me out, if was editing an .rb file. Where would I find individual npc's stats for arousal/(how often they try to fuck you). Also certain other npc's resistance to sexual attacks. Basically say for instance if I wanted bandits to try to fuck female human npc's more often than attacking them, and having that female npc just let it happen. Or even for instance monkeys trying to fuck everything....

Also I was looking to change Lona's the time it takes for her to give birth, like if I wanted her popping out babies every 3 days or hell even daily
:devilish:
Ok Update don't need to know the pregnancy part, I just edited the doomsday mod that makes birth take longer

Last edited:

Oniwalk

Nov 16, 2022
I'll be sharing the update after it has been out for 10 days, though it'll be a patch instead of the full thing. (2.50 MB vs 432 MB)
Since the 0.8.9.2.2 patch I shared didn't get merged with the files on the OP the new patch will apply over the top of 0.8.9.2.1 with an included script to remove redundant files/folders.

ETA: 12 April 2024 after 03:33 UTC
Got it. I'll look forward to it. Thanks.

Variant63

Oct 18, 2023
Help me out, if was editing an .rb file. Where would I find individual npc's stats for arousal/(how often they try to fuck you). Also certain other npc's resistance to sexual attacks. Basically say for instance if I wanted bandits to try to fuck female human npc's more often than attacking them, and having that female npc just let it happen. Or even for instance monkeys trying to fuck everything....

Also I was looking to change Lona's the time it takes for her to give birth, like if I wanted her popping out babies every 3 days or hell even daily
:devilish:
Ok Update don't need to know the pregnancy part, I just edited the doomsday mod that makes birth take longer
Also I was wondering if anybody knows how to make certain things not drop on death
***Update again lol so if anyone is wondering if you want to change your npc's its in data/npc data... kinda obvious. Anyway I was able to change arousal, how often they grab, you can even pick their prefered hole, then also you can where they finish. I even made dog be able to have sex... not with humans and i think that ones beyond me and i got 9999 sexy so any modders out there?
***Update, I got that too, you just have to swap basically the the very last paragraph in the npc data with something that can fuck hahahahhahahahahahahah I fucking love this game

Last edited:

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
Man, this game is hard as fuck, managed to get past the tutorial dungeon and then took the caravan job.
During the journey there I kept getting stuck in unavoidable combat encounters that make it so I have to reload. When RNGsus looked out for me and helped me get to the quest area, every time I approach to attack a goblin a timer shows up and I have to run.
I try sneaking but I find the sneaking mechanics very clunky and unintuitive (and kind of the combat for that matter, I managed to get past the rats and the three goblins at the beginning by luring them to the bridges so they don't run around like hampsters on coke) so I just try to avoid it.

is there something I'm missing?
Is there like a weapon shop where I can get actually useful material or am I supposed to be doing this with the starter shortsword?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
Man, this game is hard as fuck, managed to get past the tutorial dungeon and then took the caravan job.
During the journey there I kept getting stuck in unavoidable combat encounters that make it so I have to reload. When RNGsus looked out for me and helped me get to the quest area, every time I approach to attack a goblin a timer shows up and I have to run.
I try sneaking but I find the sneaking mechanics very clunky and unintuitive (and kind of the combat for that matter, I managed to get past the rats and the three goblins at the beginning by luring them to the bridges so they don't run around like hampsters on coke) so I just try to avoid it.

is there something I'm missing?
Is there like a weapon shop where I can get actually useful material or am I supposed to be doing this with the starter shortsword?
read the guide my brother

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes