Cantinploms

Mar 17, 2024
Ok, how do you defeat the Ogre boss / Warboss / Dicc the Impaler?
EDIT: For everyone struggling and those who will use the search feature: with lots of frag mines. Also, the arena has some stakes, you must lure the boss into them when he does with jumping attack so he gets a taste of his own medicine.

Last edited:

rivae

Aug 8, 2020
With the specific mod being LooM HUD (Search the linked mods page for "New HUD Style" after Google Translating the page)
(Requires "My UI Library" mod from the same mod author)
do you know how to masturbate without stuck ?
mine always stuck, the love thing on the bottom right never goes 0

maxsciem

Apr 25, 2020
may i ask a quick question?
after lona give birth outside the clinic, it is a normal if she cant react with anything ?
I'm already give her potion and everything that I have but still I cant react or get out from that map
could someone help me regarding this ?
1711816314710.png
it will show up something like this nonstop

Last edited:

Laiken

Aug 29, 2017
may i ask a quick question?
after lona give birth outside the clinic, it is a normal if she cant react with anything ?
I'm already give her potion and everything that I have but still I cant react or get out from that map
could someone help me regarding this ?
View attachment 3492337
it will show up something like this nonstop
That's because Lona is supposed to pass out once she gives birth,if you're cheating infinite stamina, turn that off, you can also use the skill to get to -100 stamina, I forgot its name.

Reactions: maxsciem

rivae

Aug 8, 2020
Does Lona have any kind of addiction ? Drug addiction, orgasm addiction ?

oops, copy your save to a fresh Lona install and see if it still happens, if it is then no dices (though I do remember some instances of this happening, but it's been years and my memory is hazy)
ok thanks, i got that stuck after finish the game and rebirth

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
That's because Lona is supposed to pass out once she gives birth,if you're cheating infinite stamina, turn that off, you can also use the skill to get to -100 stamina, I forgot its name.
I have no idea on how to properly detect the birth event, otherwise the cheat would handle this particular case in some way.

Mod project is on github if anyone wants to try and fix this issue.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes