Gorillapants

Dec 12, 2020
i comeback to this game for a longtime, is there any build that can make Lona become a god of war that can kill anything near her yet?
I recommend u should go to virgin end first if u want to see happy end and don't want to ruin your Lona, but if u want to be a queen of demon, i have an advice, this game mechanics kinda interesting.. first u should look for the parasites and got parasited on all your hole until max stacks, then try to sex with the that fckin ugly mad beast to boost your sex skill more than usual (it's your choice if u want abortion or not) but u must pregnant with fish race to get a mermaid bloodlines for start a new game plus.. then max your skills, your combat and trapper skill.. don't advance your sex skill or u will be useless in combat.. then enjoy your journey with the strongest adventurer character in LonaRPG, u have parasites to be your pawns or distract the enemy, then u can hit it with bow, gun, or blade, it's yours.. good luck.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
i got these problem while i trying to import UMM and i dont know how to fix it

View attachment 3483461 View attachment 3483460
And for which mod are you installing UMM for?

If it's for Cheat Menu Framework, for that version of the game you want the old MCM release (MCM branch on the github, which is the AIO version of the release that is currently on the MEGA links in the mod post)

If it's for Big Booba, use the RC version of the mod.

Otherwise you need to use a newer game version.

maxsciem

Apr 25, 2020
may i ask something ?
is there a cheat mode that I can use ?
coz currently I'm using the latest ver ( Beta.0.8.9.2.1 )
I tried using cheat menu framework but didn't work

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
may i ask something ?
is there a cheat mode that I can use ?
coz currently I'm using the latest ver ( Beta.0.8.9.2.1 )
I tried using cheat menu framework but didn't work
You need to use the version of UMM that is specifically linked to on the release for Cheat Menu Framework. It fixes a bug in UMM that hasn't been fixed by the UMM dev yet.

maxsciem

Apr 25, 2020
You need to use the version of UMM that is specifically linked to on the release for Cheat Menu Framework. It fixes a bug in UMM that hasn't been fixed by the UMM dev yet.
thanks for the info, mate.
I'm kinda lost on how to use the mods for this game
long time didn't play

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
already did the root thing.. still same error

EDIT: my dumb ass didnt notice there's 2 "script" folder and i put it in the one outside the data... xd
If peeps had waited for me to share it that duplicate folder would not have been there to confuse anyone as I had planned to share a cleaned up copy.

rivae

Aug 8, 2020
can anybody tell me how to make the game brighter ?
my map is so green or make the lantern light big image_2024-03-29_163605423.png image_2024-03-29_163605423.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes