Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
The UMM provided in the github page was 1.2.0, I can't seem to find the 1.2.1 version

Thanks! Apparently I had the UMM on 1.2.0
The link I just gave was on the github page in the "Important" alert (had to click the "this" link)
As I am not the developer of UMM I can't add my fixed version to the mega folder (the first link), which only has versions 1.0.0, 1.1.0 and 1.2.0 (the official versions)

To make it a bit more obvious where 1.2.1 is, I have now changed the link text to show the file.

1713026630284.png

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
What the hell
They also can be used to lure goblins, can be put into traps for extra damage, emergency food at the end of the day (bypassing vomiting and gastroenteritis), Pissing and shitting regularly also help with leveling Lona up, bonus exp if you give her fitting MODs at Elise's.

Reactions: dattha11

Hstby

Oct 19, 2020
They also can be used to lure goblins, can be put into traps for extra damage, emergency food at the end of the day (bypassing vomiting and gastroenteritis), Pissing and shitting regularly also help with leveling Lona up, bonus exp if you give her fitting MODs at Elise's.
What the fu*k
This game has pregnancy and birth?
Do you have recomendation rpgm with good art?

Sidravel

Oct 11, 2021
What the fu*k
This game has pregnancy and birth?
Do you have recomendation rpgm with good art?
It has and it's an integral part of the game, as you can only trigger NG+ if you leave behind an heir (or did some special shenanigans)
This is also how you get Lona to be a different race

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What the fu*k
This is the perfect response to so much in LonaRPG.

Hstby, if Lona has given birth to a specific race (Moot, Abomination,, Human or Deep One*) and dies afterwards, you're given the opton to retart as that race (in the case of having multiple races in the above list birthed, a choice of which compatible races).
This is called in the game as Rebirth. Your trait points are refunded and you get to keep anything you've put in the bank.

*: I'm not too sure if you can rebirth as a Deep One or if it's just Fishkind Lona.
No, you cannot rebirth as any kind of Orkind (Gobbo, Orc)... Or a butt parasite.

Last edited:

Hstby

Oct 19, 2020
This is the perfect response to so much in LonaRPG.

Hstby, if Lona has given birth to a specific race (Moot, Abomination,, Human or Deep One*) and dies afterwards, you're given the opton to retart as that race (in the case of having multiple races in the above list birthed, a choice of which compatible races).
This is called in the game as Rebirth. Your trait points are refunded and you get to keep anything you've put in the bank.

*: I'm not too sure if you can rebirth as a Deep One or if it's just Fishkind Lona.
No, you cannot rebirth as any kind of Orkind (Gobbo, Orc)... Or a butt parasite.
what? this is generational game?

Apr 26, 2020
We're at 0.9 by now and I wonder if Eccma has something big planned for the 1.0. I don't want to see development on this end, but perhaps he has other good projects in mind.

RPG game

Jul 8, 2022
Tôi đã cố gắng đánh bại thầy bói và bằng cách nào đó cô ấy lại biến thành thế này, tôi không biết tại sao. Screenshot_2024-04-15-08-00-48-585_cyou.joiplay.rpgm.jpg

RPG game

Jul 8, 2022
Since I beat the fortune teller and turned her into a monster, I haven't seen her again. I don't know if she's dead yet

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes