11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Not sure where you got that from, but I ain't seeing that "fully translated".
For once there's that camp on the right side of the road leading to the Badlands. It's a sidequest location where upon entry 3 bums kill a horse, a butler and attempt to rape a noble girl (very poor attempt since they don't even try to attack her) and none of that is translated.
yeah i rechecked in the current version and some files are written with chinese text in the ENG folder. my bad

though i remembered milo's invite being translated in the last version, which isn't in this one. weird.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Nah, there is a lot left to be translated. ZedTed did a great job thanks to some earlier commitments in the thread. But since 0.3.8.0 there is new content as seen in the pic. I can't use any of googles services since I am banned from them so I can't do MTL but I managed to move over the translated stuff from ZedTed and apply it to 0.4.0.3. Except the new parts.

Reactions: ZedTed

Myha

Feb 19, 2018
Here, I just spent a few hours combining ZedTed translation and 4.0.3 text files and doing some google translate.
I spoiled myself half of the game, but at least I got to see how eccma417 names some character, which is pretty funny (looking at you Woodson family).
I'm surprised at how well google translates Chinese to English.
Enjoy the mix of ZedTed and google translated, put together by some random frenchy.

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
Just a heads up in .4.0.3 I was leaving the sewers and all my rats disappeared from my inventory
Sounds like you're on Survivor/Hardcore mode, where raw food disappears unless consumed or cooked.

In other news, has anyone anywhere in this thread, done an analysis of the different weapons? Their damage, attack style, and a subjective best to worst list?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Here, I just spent a few hours combining ZedTed translation and 4.0.3 text files and doing some google translate.
I spoiled myself half of the game, but at least I got to see how eccma417 names some character, which is pretty funny (looking at you Woodson family).
I'm surprised at how well google translates Chinese to English.
Enjoy the mix of ZedTed and google translated, put together by some random frenchy.
Great job fearheaven! I will enjoy playing Lona again : ) I did a quick scan through the files and noticed following:
--------------------------------------------
- Missing translation
? Differs and/or missing translation
+ Great frikkin job

- ENG/mail/DedSolderLog.txt
- ENG/mail/DoomFortress.txt
- ENG/mail/MiloInvite.txt

? ENG/CompAdam.txt
? ENG/TagMapNoerTavernQuest.txt

+ ENG/DataRelay.txt
+ ENG/TagMapAbanHouse3.txt
+ ENG/TagMapDoomArmory.txt
+ ENG/TagMapDoomFarmA.txt
+ ENG/TagMapDoomFortress.txt
+ ENG/TagMapFishindTown.txt
--------------------------------------------
The ones in ENG/mail/ is already done by ZedTed so I guess you skipped those. But my question are the different names in "CompAdam.txt" and "TagMapNoerTavernQuest.txt" as seen in my pics. What names are the correct ones? "Mreg_guardsman" or "Adam_*Moods*" and in the second file we have "Staff" and different numbers and "GuildEmployee" and different numbers. What do you think? I have 0.4.0.3.
Thanks for a truly great work again!

Last edited:
Reactions: Myha

Myha

Feb 19, 2018
The ones in ENG/mail/ is already done by ZedTed so I guess you skipped those. But my question are the different names in "CompAdam.txt" and "TagMapNoerTavernQuest.txt" as seen in my pics. What names are the correct ones? "Mreg_guardsman" or "Adam_*Moods*" and in the second file we have "Staff" and different numbers and "GuildEmployee" and different numbers. What do you think? I have 0.4.0.3.
Thanks for a truly great work again!
I indeed missed the mail files, and I took a look at the different names, it seems like ZedTed's file has those changed. I changed it back to how it is the the original files. I also translated the musket quest part.
Here's the new ENG folder, hopefully with less crap this time.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
How did you even manage that?
Tor exit node half a year ago that never goes away on black lists. And ISP always gives me same IP adress. And me not giving a damn about google normally.. : )

I indeed missed the mail files, and I took a look at the different names, it seems like ZedTed's file has those changed. I changed it back to how it is the the original files. I also translated the musket quest part.
Here's the new ENG folder, hopefully with less crap this time.
Pure Gold. Only ones that differs from "my" (ours) set now is "CompAdam.txt" Line: 3, 7, 107, and 108 where I replaced "Mreg_guardsman" with "Adam_normal", "Adam_happy". and "Adam_angry" because I think that is the newer form Eccma made.. I think..

And "CompCecily.txt" line: 82, where I replaced "\SETpr[CecilyAngryAr]\Rshake\C[4]賽希莉:\C[0] \{讓開!" with "\SETpr[CecilyAngryAr]\Rshake\C[4]Cecily:\C[0] \{Step aside!".

I'll upload the whole thing and will now commence a new Journey since 0.3.8.0 save files will not load on 0.4.0.3. Only played 21 hours and got to level 29 on that one.. : D

Thank you so much for your tranlations fearheaven. You did us all a solid.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
repacked. also throw that dude to black hole.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.0.3
Mega
-*fixed, black screen after elise's Aid.
-*fixed, Adam's Quest 1 error.
-*fixed, error when trigger the followers if follower with unlimited date.
-*fixed, NoerEastCp : cannon sight stucked.

Mega
-*fixed, Black screen in AbomHive1.
-*fixed, Black screen after Cecily meet Adam.
eccma417 you should update the original post with the new Beta... I nearly missed this one :eek:

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I think the readme might actually be the best part of this game.

"Q:FUCK YOU
A:HGG2D,4CHAN,8CHAN,KOMICA,PRC,KMT,CCP and SJW have no human rights to play this game, delete it and FUCK OFF."

Is there no way to wait out the night? I'm stuck in the graveyard and every single time I leave I get taken prisoner by bandits (I'm just assuming that nighttime increases chances of shit like this happening) . It's not fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: mattsan

AllesazPD

Jul 14, 2020
Why doesn't the game seem to register every time you pick something up? Example, I am doing the White Dragon Weed quest and I have picked up at least 3 weeds that didn't count. I saw the pickup animation and got the little icon over her head showing that she got the weed, but my weight didn't increase and I still have the same count I started with.

Version 0.4.03

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Is there no way to wait out the night? I'm stuck in the graveyard and every single time I leave I get taken prisoner by bandits (I'm just assuming that nighttime increases chances of shit like this happening) . It's not fun
Shift + Q sleeps until the next period, if that's what you are trying to do.
Why doesn't the game seem to register every time you pick something up? Example, I am doing the White Dragon Weed quest and I have picked up at least 3 weeds that didn't count. I saw the pickup animation and got the little icon over her head showing that she got the weed, but my weight didn't increase and I still have the same count I started with.

Version 0.4.03
Are you by any chance holding the Shift (for running) at the same time you picked the item? if so you have consumed it. It happened to me quite a few times until I realised that

Last edited:

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Well that was what I asked for yes, but apparently I'm fucked. Turns out that sleeping in the graveyard is an instant game over.
For what is worth, I do not think that at night there are more risks... you should be able to reload and the random encounter may change to guards.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
For what is worth, I do not think that at night there are more risks... you should be able to reload and the random encounter may change to guards.
I've tried 7 times and the best I can get is bandits or rioters. I don't understand how I'm supposed to beat either. I get found if I hide, and caught if I run. If I talk to them, they demand 10k tp which I obviously don't have because I'm doing my first mission. It's ridiculous. A bit past challenging and straight into the unfair territory, really.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes