Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
does anyone know how to escape the fishtopia island?
If you are a slave in the village, you can collect wood from "hitting" the trees. In the lower right part of the main square, there is a pile of scrap wood. Interacting with it allows you to use the collected wood to build a raft, spending I think 3 energy per piece of wood. After a certain amount of pieces (10?) the raft is ready to be used. Before leaving, collect as much food and potions as you can, both to survive on your journey and to sell (I suggest picking up enough potions to earn at least 10k, explain why later). Interacting with the raft again will give you the option to leave. You will then be on the world map, and you'll want to head north-east. You'll see what looks like another pile of scrap wood where the river opens into the sea: enter that section of the map. In the northmost part of this area, there'll be another pile of scrap wood, whick works exactly like the one in the village. Collect wood from the trees nearby to build another raft, which you can use to return to the main island. Note however, that if you don't have enough strength (not sure about the number, my Lona's not built for combat) you will end up off course, and land near the refugee camp in the swamp east of Pirate's Bane.

If you got there by paying the ferry, and not as a slave, the stall to pay the return trip back to Noer is in the lower right area of the marketplace, about opposite of the tavern.

Edit1: Right I forgot to explain why you'd want 10k in potions. Since you are an escaped slave, your Morality will be back to something like 10 or 15, and the guards will try to capture you. So when you get back in Noer (likely using the Orkind cave connected to the sewers) you'll want to go to the suburbs arearight below the northern town gate. Talking to the man at the table in the left part of the area will give you the option to buy a fake ID paper, which resets your Morality back to 50. Otherwise you'll have to sneak into the inn to pick the graveyard, mine, or sewer quest and donating food to refugees to get Morality points, which is much longer and difficult.

Apr 9, 2020
Will you put all your fanarts together into an album, I don't mind checking your posts one by one though
i acttuly made a pixiv acount yesterday and posted my fanarts for lonarpg and castle of temptation if you whant to find it just go to pixiv and type lonarpg in the search bar you should find my fanarts and chanle there

Reactions: Yukihirou

Mr_wickedways

Jan 20, 2020
Anyone know the pregnancy timings? (duration in game days of the original values)
Like seedbed stack 10 reduces how much on the length of each preg race(original values)?
And if anyone have optimal RACE_PREGNANCY_LENGTH as short as possible without getting errors with seedbed stack 10 i would really like it, i'm fiddling around with the numbers since yesterday but i cant find an optimal one, cause i don't know how the math is done between seedbed and preg length

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
cause i don't know how the math is done between seedbed and preg length
/Scripts/Frames/Modules/Reproduction.rb def create_preg_cycle
Simplified maths:
daysNeeded (for each pregnancy level; each level is element of RACE_PREGNANRY_LENGTH array) = System_Settings::RACE_PREGNANCY_LENGTH[@baby_race] - SEEDBED_LEVEL_DEDUCTION[@baby_race][seedbed_level]

In your case if you have seedbed level 10 and you get pregnant with orkind for example, you get 4..6-10 days to get to next pregnancy phase which is negative -6..-4.

For as short as possible why not try to set each element of RACE_PREGNANCY_LENGTH to 1..1 and each SEEDBED_LEVEL_DEDUCTION to 0?

Last edited:

jaruh

May 1, 2017
I m the only one who wish more scenes from cocona in the inn as a maid? i mean when u work they just try to grope/rape u, why not her :BootyTime:
Also Marnie, oh man, she has my favorite design so far

Reactions: jony1212254855
Apr 9, 2020
I m the only one who wish more scenes from cocona in the inn as a maid? i mean when u work they just try to grope/rape u, why not her :BootyTime:
Also Marnie, oh man, she has my favorite design so far
it seems the dev is making art of cocona on his substar is i think he is planning on giving her a sene but who is marnie is she the sea witch?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaruh

Rauon

Dec 12, 2017
anyone knows the console command for 'cum in player' I'm trying to check something since the game crashes when it reaches a certain amount

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
anyone knows the console command for 'cum in player' I'm trying to check something since the game crashes when it reaches a certain amount
You mean the sex stats? Type $game_player.actor.record_cumin_vaginal+=999, it will add that number to your sex stat count (for anal, you type anal, for mouth, type mouth).
Here's a list of all the sex stats
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 9, 2020
fanart! best psyhco boi
i made another fanart of esliy
"i knew you where intrested in seeing my collction" "who allwoad you to hurt misus?" IMG_20200902_164436.jpg
there was somthing that a mantioned before about him is how he sometimes drop MUTATED met when killed and that i think he exprimanted on him self using abomination there is also the fortun taller and how she transforms into a abomination hive when she's killed and lastly how there are abominations in the suwers i think we will have a quast where we'll see more abominations desgised as pepole and that esliy will notice them and help us take them out . well thats my thinking at least i think it'l be prety cool
also the esliy at the coner is suposed to be bluching but i kinda fucked it up soooo yah try to not mind that

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
if you kill him or just sleep in he's clinic you can access the book in his room wish has his back story it's sad that he acts that way becuse you understand that he's just a wired kid that needs gaidenss also somthing suspitous about him is that some times when you kill him he drops MUTATED meet i suspect that he expremanted on him self using abomination
You haven't seen his basement yet... Same room but you need to interact with one of the desks which reveals a basement entrance.

Yes, type >z after desired command.
EDIT: Note that it will give you the "error" sound, regardless it works.
This and more in a guide written by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaruh
Apr 9, 2020
You haven't seen his basement yet... Same room but you need to interact with one of the desks which reveals a basement entrance.

i acully saw it all the monster babys
damn i like esliy and all but he is weird

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes