ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
is there a way to spawn enimes?
I seem to remember that the cheat "$game_party.gain_item(ItemID, 9999)" has a spawn tool as a few of the items. IIRC, it had to do with certain babies and dropping them, which leads to a menu that lets you spawn that race of enemies as a war band on the tile you are on.

Here are the values for that babies (Thanks to Kouja for the list):
| > Orc Baby: $data_items[68]
| > Goblin Baby: $data_items[69]
| > Fishkind Baby: $data_items[70]
| > Abomination Baby: $data_items[71]
| > Human Baby: $data_items[72]
| > Moot Baby: $data_items[73]
| > Troll Baby*: $data_items[74]
| > Troll Child*: $data_items[75]
| > Orc Child: $data_items[76]
| > Ogre Child: $data_items[77]

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaruh
Apr 9, 2020
I seem to remember that the cheat "$game_party.gain_item(ItemID, 9999)" has a spawn tool as a few of the items. IIRC, it had to do with certain babies and dropping them, which leads to a menu that lets you spawn that race of enemies as a war band on the tile you are on.

Here are the values for that babies (Thanks to Kouja for the list):
| > Orc Baby: $data_items[68]
| > Goblin Baby: $data_items[69]
| > Fishkind Baby: $data_items[70]
| > Abomination Baby: $data_items[71]
| > Human Baby: $data_items[72]
| > Moot Baby: $data_items[73]
| > Troll Baby*: $data_items[74]
| > Troll Child*: $data_items[75]
| > Orc Child: $data_items[76]
| > Ogre Child: $data_items[77]
thanks i acttuly already did that since i have youre gaide bookmarkd the problem with babys is that they have low health and they cant rape woman the best they can do is suck on there breasts once and than stay awcwardly in one tile is there a way i can spawn adult monsters so they can take over the ccty i whant to see it and then maybe make a fanart of it

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
"Ah, you must be the new girl. Come, don't be afraid. I'm human, just like you, don't worry... Shh, there, there, it's alright... I am Lona. I've been here for a long, long time now. I take care of the others, and I'll take care of you too. The Sea Witch watches over us females, you know? I'll teach you everything you need to know to survive here..."

Fished Lona.png

I've been slowly getting into digital art, decided to do this piece to get more accustomed to the tablet and the program I'm using. The lineart mostly traced, so I don't feel I deserve praise for that. Just trying to get used to this new form of drawing.

Apr 9, 2020
fanart!
this time its actuuly for jaruh more than for the game am glad that he became a mamber so i wanted to give him somthing however due to my lack of time i could'nt make somthing grand still hope you like it budy
also i made cocona so that this won't be too of topic and delited

Apr 9, 2020
"Ah, you must be the new girl. Come, don't be afraid. I'm human, just like you, don't worry... Shh, there, there, it's alright... I am Lona. I've been here for a long, long time now. I take care of the others, and I'll take care of you too. The Sea Witch watches over us females, you know? I'll teach you everything you need to know to survive here..."
yay another one that does fanart i look forword to what you'll draw next time

jaruh

May 1, 2017
fanart!
i could'nt make somthing grand still hope you like it budy
also i made cocona so that this won't be too of topic and delited
AWWww man, tnx a lot! being honest i dont expect to know good people in a place like this, but ima goona say that i m gaddly surprised, lovely one there! love how u change my chubby pic in to "lona kind of style"! looking foward to see how u improve along the game :D
Also,my pic is based in the MC from "Night of revenge" of dlist, found it in ulmf tou.

Reactions: jony1212254855
Apr 9, 2020
AWWww man, tnx a lot! being honest i dont expect to know good people in a place like this, but ima goona say that i m gaddly surprised, lovely one there! love how u change my chubby pic in to "lona kind of style"! looking foward to see how u improve along the game :D
Also,my pic is based in the MC from "Night of revenge" of dlist, found it in ulmf tou.
glad you like it by the way i only need 10 or so post to become a member and catch up to you
i look forward to that

• Wow
Reactions: jaruh

Teravisor

Jan 23, 2020
is there a way to spawn enimes?
$game_map.summon_event(<name>,<x>,<y>)
name is event/monster name.
x and y are coordinates
For example, in tavern following works:
$game_map.summon_event("GoblinCommoner",34,40)
All possible events/monsters and their names are stored inside MonsterLib.rvdata2
MonsterLib.rvdata2 is created by collecting all Events from all Maps.
For reference on monsters, you can use /Data/NpcData/ folder, it contains monster stats.

Apr 9, 2020
x and y are coordinates
All possible events/monsters and their names are stored inside MonsterLib.rvdata2
For reference on monsters, you can use /Data/NpcData/ folder, it contains monster stats.
thanks i'll try it out

Apr 9, 2020
x and y are coordinates
i may be blind .i cant find the data folder

Apr 9, 2020
It's only there if game was decrypted. Otherwise it's packed into game.rgss3a.
If you still have 0.4.2.4 that was posted here decrypted you can use it as reference.
Otherwise you need to decrypt it. For example, using this.
i tayped the comand corrctly but when a enter it a error log appers saying event goblincommoner not found can you explain it to me please my ver is 4.3.0

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes