Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Squark Oh that looks fun!

So wait I didn't see Lona among the fighters so she's just spectating right? kinda cool, specially as it gave the impression that it was real time, like when she got back to the lobby the fight continued on... hmm I wonder if it will be possible to place bets and stuff...

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Judging by the video the default option is placing bets, or maybe it's buying a ticket.
I'd imagine the one of the other options is to take part, but I can't read moonrunes.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I figured as much looking though the text files : )

Code:
Sold/begin7_NoerArenaB1
\ph\m[sad]\cgoff\narr Lona Was sold to the Arena.
and

Code:
BetTricket/item_name
Arena lottery ticket

BetTricket/description
\}Their worthless lives were only used to\n
entertain the audience...\n
So, some cool stuff in the works.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
I love that this game you don't have to play for 1 hour for you to become a slut and have sex on you own accord but isn't base completely on sex and before you ask "why not play (game based on sex)" because i'm not wanting to just have sex in a game

Rio999

Dec 29, 2018
I love that this game you don't have to play for 1 hour for you to become a slut and have sex on you own accord but isn't base completely on sex and before you ask "why not play (game based on sex)" because i'm not wanting to just have sex in a game
It helps that the sex cgs in this game are completely repulsive. This is the one h game I try hard not to have sex in.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Haha, well, at least the raping by non human elements.. And those traffickers, jailors, and.. Okay, the part where Lona is in control and prostitutes/have consensual sex is pretty okay and the rest is gruesome, yes.

Btw, looking at the review by "the first voice" and other low rating ones who only play for an hour or so, they can hardly appreciate the game and probably never experience anything but the gruesome rape loops when they fail at game play... Haha.. It's not easy to get past level 6 if you haven't by then figured out what to do and how to progress.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
Haha, well, at least the raping by non human elements.. And those traffickers, jailors, and.. Okay, the part where Lona is in control and prostitutes/have consensual sex is pretty okay and the rest is gruesome, yes.

Btw, looking at the review by "the first voice" and other low rating ones who only play for an hour or so, they can hardly appreciate the game and probably never experience anything but the gruesome rape loops when they fail at game play... Haha.. It's not easy to get past level 6 if you haven't by then figured out what to do and how to progress.
Progressing is actually quite easy but if you want to go for a sexless run as I did it is quite tedious as I basically take the herb picking quest over and over while living off the land and rushing towards the cooking skill which requires ten survival.

Reactions: quiboune

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Progressing is actually quite easy but if you want to go for a sexless run as I did it is quite tedious as I basically take the herb picking quest over and over while living off the land and rushing towards the cooking skill which requires ten survival.
As a prostitute/nymph you should give 3 points to scout craft (if you want to be able to hide) and pour everything else into strength. There is no point in leveling to cauldron trait since that leaves ju too weak for too long if you want to do nymph stuff. A tip is to collect rabbit meat until you can't carry anymore and one piece of wood, then walk near refugee camps back and fourth to get that event with the cauldron refugee camp and then make smoked meat packs. It's doable. The other recommended traits is in the picture. Next for me to have is the masochist and the bottom one of course.. : ) Plus bloody mess.. I think. After that all the rest into strenght.

Edit: Ugh, I just now saw that you wrote sexLESS... I read to quick.

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
The flag should be more than enough to give you an idea of wtf it's talking about. Don't look stupid and ignorant in front of everyone on this website.
You talk to me about looking stupid when you're the one thinking someone is attacking you?
No one gives a shit that there's propaganda in this game, much less anti-chinese propaganda. For all I care it could have an entire area dedicated to shitting on the CCP. My curiosity is just that.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
quiboune
For God's sake, learn to use the Edit function.
Also, Eccma spends enough time shitting on the CCP. We don't need it in this game, too.

I've never seen that screen myself as I have the game set to always run with the ENG files.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I don't understand.
Those three posts right under CaiNanE's could have been condensed into one.
Doubleposting can sometimes be forgiven but triple and even quad-posting (I've seen worse) is generally frowned upon.
In short, when you need to make multiple posts within a short period of time (usually in the space of one day), use the Edit function. It's right next to the Report button.
Edit isn't just to change the wording in a post or to correct mistakes. It's also used as a courtesy to other users so as to avoid postbombing.

It's not a rule per se and I can't speak with any authority but this is what I feel.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Those three posts right under CaiNanE's could have been condensed into one.
Doubleposting can sometimes be forgiven but triple and even quad-posting (I've seen worse) is generally frowned upon.
In short, when you need to make multiple posts within a short period of time (usually in the space of one day), use the Edit function. It's right next to the Report button.
Edit isn't just to change the wording in a post or to correct mistakes. It's also used as a courtesy to other users so as to avoid postbombing.

It's not a rule per se and I can't speak with any authority but this is what I feel.
Oh, they were not in sequence before. Someone posted a few things between my posts, these were deleted, by the poster or the administrators, but I won't delete mine. I agree with you about not making multiple posts in sequence, it's etiquette, but since it was a conversation it's fine in my opinion.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes