Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
The dev is no longer around here?, I want to ask if he could implement some way to make the strong personality of Lona choose the type of sexual interaction in prostitutions.

The strong personality is my favourite one, but she just can accept and reject, the depressed personality can bargain in order to change the sexual interaction and the lewd personality, obviously, can ask directly that. Prostitution is a good way to get income in this game but some interactions make Lona earn more money than others. She can, Idk, maybe intimidate in order to get the sexual interaction that she wants (?.

I don't know how is Eccma, last thing that I hear about him is that Patreon was really shitty with the game, this is unironically one of the best eroges that I've seen, because the gameplay is actually worthy.

D

Deleted member 1004657

i love this game, i really hope the animation of masturbation
eu amo esse jogo , eu espero muito a animação de masturbação

Movelab

Oct 15, 2020
How do I unlock the 6th and 7th CG? I play this game like 7hrs and still have no ideas how to unlock them......

Specter2060

Nov 10, 2017
So how do you guys recommend playing this. Is magic viable? How about a warrior build. I honestly have no idea what I am doing in this game.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
So how do you guys recommend playing this. Is magic viable? How about a warrior build. I honestly have no idea what I am doing in this game.
Check out ZedTed's guide, it may help you with any issues.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-4-4-3-eccma417.49993/post-3454872
I consider Magic the most powerful path, but it is also the most expensive and hardest to pick up since the Dev went with the worst way of representing magic: spells are tied to equipment(meaning you don't know magic, you just know how to use magic equipment).

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
You'll find him here:

There is also a discord.
I just find out that the strong personality has the option to ask for more money like the depressed personality, is just that in recent updates every personality need 10 of speech to ask for more money, good one from Eccma~

But thanks anyway, I will save this in order to follow and ask something the game on the future.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Wow, I just realized that aiming down a cliff is possible now! I'm redoing the goblin ear collection/hunt mission as a meek mage Lona and now it is possible to aim and shoot down cliffs! I don't know if it got implemented in 0.4.4.2 or 0.4.4.3, but it is there and working properly! I've updated my enhance list in signature. Thanks, EccmA! You made my day without me realizing it : )

Edit: I can even shoot from below and land hits upstairs. This was really an improvement! Gone is the frustration and Lona is a girl who looks at explosions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Starmold

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Magic is very difficult. Water is the easiest and you can see it against orks because just spamming the AoE water attack makes fighting goblins a joke. But water doesn't do any damage to humans until you pump your WIS stat sky high so people resort to fire, which is powerful but friendly-fire-crazy and you will kill yourself using it until you get good at it.
Are you saying water attacks are good for killing goblins? I have 29 WIS and my water attacks do 1 HP and 1 STA. Thats it. It's practically useless. I was sure it was bugged when I first used it. Doesn't matter which one I use. 1, 2, or 3. The only time I use water is to get away when pinned down, and 2 is good for that.

nanidcmmziru

Mar 23, 2019
i think eccma should add some magical tattoo to the game
the sea witch is technically a god so in order to repay lona for saving her the sea witch should give lona some magical tattoo to boost her sexiness ,other stats or give her some traits like seedbed (womb)
if lona wants more tattoo she must pay the sea witch with semen

Swamp Thing

Aug 30, 2018
Does anyone remember how to play as the half elf/goblin version of Lona? Or does anyone have a save, or a way to enable it though console or something?

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
Does anyone remember how to play as the half elf/goblin version of Lona? Or does anyone have a save, or a way to enable it though console or something?

You have to go fuck Moots (half elves) and get pregnant, then it's a 50-50 chance your baby will be a Moot as well.
Getting pregnant from Abominations (and I think Goblins too?) gives you a 10% chance of Moot baby too.
Mod the pregnancy lenght tho, otherwise you'll have to wait a lot of time for the birth.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Controls are wack as fuck. It makes combat less engaging and more of a unwanted hassle.
Partly agree on this, at least the alt to turn is pretty annoying. Still like the game, but it seems like humans really are nearly unkillable without companions.
Also, can anyone explain what the little squares on the left site of the sex stats screen mean?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I had like 10 WIS and the water spell book's ripple attack did 4-5 damage a hit while perma stunning the goblins.
That makes no sense... I just tested again (I have 30 WIS now btw) and to kill a single little goblin, with no armor what so ever, I had to consume 59 STA. Doesn't matter which attack I use. The goblin takes 1 HP and 1 STA penalty every time he either gets hit with ability 1, (shot), 2, (the water rings), and 3 (the water spout/whirl). Thats it. If you are lucky you can trap him agains't a wall and fence him in with ability 3 (whirls/spouts) and stack them ontop of eachother to increase the damage and also ability 2 to push him back in to the whirls. But that seldom happens.

To kill the same goblin with fire I only consume 12 or 9 STA or even just 6 depending on which technique I use.

Swamp Thing Yeah, you need to give birth to a moot kid. And then die I guess.

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Partly agree on this, at least the alt to turn is pretty annoying. Still like the game, but it seems like humans really are nearly unkillable without companions.
Also, can anyone explain what the little squares on the left site of the sex stats screen mean?
I do not agree on this. You can rebind the keys and ALT is super useful in both combat and to look around for enemies. With my shinobi whip Lona I can slay a whole group of bandits/traffickers (the tough ones) in one go.

Edit: Do you mean the days?? The little squares is the calendar. You can plan for your menses and look for when you are the most fertile (ovulation) and such.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes