mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Is it possible to disable or at least reduce stamina damage? Im tired of getting from 100 to zero in seconds just because deep ones can apparently hit you 20 times a second. -_-

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I think Eccma still has some eyes on here. He saw post #4478 and made a new post on SS about it.
Post has since been deleted. Really, at this point I think that user deserves an IP ban.
(MAC banning would be preferable but I think that would require some kind of illegal method to obtain)

Last edited:
Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
I think Eccma still has some eyes on here. He saw post #4478 and made a new post on SS about it.
Post has since been deleted. Really, at this point I think that user deserves an IP ban.
(MAC banning would be preferable but I think that would require some kind of illegal method to obtain)
Went to check and man, he's way more angry than it is healthy to be.

I mean, it's justified, but still very much high in the anger scale. I hope it won't affect him long-term, because it's a real shame when something you enjoy doing starts making you this upset.

Reactions: AnOldMan

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
wtf is wrong with saving cocona quest? Am i doing something wrong? I lose morality for every killed saint and even after i save cocona it seems impossible to save her without killing everyone else

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
wtf is wrong with saving cocona quest? Am i doing something wrong? I lose morality for every killed saint and even after i save cocona it seems impossible to save her without killing everyone else

It's intended. They are the church after all. Later on in the quest however...

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
You find boss mama near the exit, and if you manage to keep her alive she gives you a fake ID paper to reset your morality once you get out on the world map.
thank you for a quick answer, without translation i did not understand what that paper was :) Pity for all morale farmed through quests :(

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
thank you for a quick answer, without translation i did not understand what that paper was :) Pity for all morale farmed through quests :(
Too bad you didn't see my signature with the merged english translation in it before playing the quest.
Haha, yeah. I had 100 morale prior to the quest. But it's okay. If it means Cocoa is back home safe that is well worth it imo.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Pity for all morale farmed through quests
If you are not planning to commit crimes (and there’s very little interesting opportunities to do so at the moment) 50 morale and 100 morale basically the same, so you didn’t lose much.

D

Deleted member 1004657

lembre que ela tem limite de peso , recomendo levar apenas 30 gold coin por vez ,
remember that it has a weight limit, I recommend taking only 30 gold coins at a time,
Screenshot_1.png

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
Too bad you didn't see my signature with the merged english translation in it before playing the quest.
I tried to install it but it seems to break the game. I might be doing something wrong though?
Edit: yeah it seems that I shouldn't have merged to folders together. That was the problem.

On another note, found a way to effectively use modscripts folder, at least for some easy cheat entering. For example, what previously inconsistently was achieved with ahk script, can be much easier attached as a script or mod or whatever that would be. Place file from the zip into ModScripts folder, in game through F10 enter zzx to full heal and zzm for store credit or Trade Points.
On that note, would I need to redefine everything, the whole class, in 92_Game_Actor_Traits.rb to remove the dependencies or only ones that have prerequisites? Talking about nymph or iron will or similar traits?

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
can u share a save for a moot lona
Human and Moot babies get taken from you while Lona recovers from birth. There would be no visible proof on my save file of it happening.
Because my Human Lona's still alive, I don't have a Moot Lona yet.

Went to check and man, he's way more angry than it is healthy to be.

I mean, it's justified, but still very much high in the anger scale. I hope it won't affect him long-term, because it's a real shame when something you enjoy doing starts making you this upset.
I identify with anger issues, myself. Had a terrible time dealing with them if I think back about fifteen years ago.
That, coupled with the stress of the time, landed me in hospital with a ruptured ulcer in my belly.

I wouldn't wish it on anybody. Especially not someone as talented as Eccma.

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I tried to install it but it seems to break the game. I might be doing something wrong though?
Edit: yeah it seems that I shouldn't have merged to folders together. That was the problem.
Merge on your system perhaps mean something else, but for me it would mean to overwrite the old *.txt with the ones in the zip-file. And that is what is supposed to happen. I have no idea what you did first, but glad you sorted it out. I have probably put in ~10 hours into the files but there could be more bugs left in there so please report any you find.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Merge on your system perhaps mean something else, but for me it would mean to overwrite the old *.txt with the ones in the zip-file. And that is what is supposed to happen. I have no idea what you did first, but glad you sorted it out. I have probably put in ~10 hours into the files but there could be more bugs left in there so please report any you find.
There is some text when you go to rescue Cocona from the church that is as yet untranslated.
It's right as you find where she is in the church.
It's only a few lines so it's nothing major. Just thought I should tell you.

I used the most recent merged ENG files prior to hitting that point.

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
system is windows 7. I was initially just extracting to the folder where ENG is, overwriting when prompted. Overwriting the old ones didn't work for some reason. Maybe, i was in a middle of dialogue or something like that when that happened. But now it works so all right.
Question: does this mod intend to make the translation make sense? cause in the end of the tutorial, when we go to tavern, guild employee's greeting is quite strange (the "Hmm? You are? Lona?" - what is that supposed to mean?).

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
There is some text when you go to rescue Cocona from the church that is as yet untranslated.
It's right as you find where she is in the church.
It's only a few lines so it's nothing major. Just thought I should tell you.

I used the most recent merged ENG files prior to hitting that point.
Yeah, I know. That is the added lines wich there is still no MTL for. If you continue to ignore saving Cocona and check for lint in your belly button there is that whole, HEV section that I mention in my post there that needs translation.

"
Left to do:
CompCocona.txt: fixed and merged with release, gitgud, and @blackchimaeras translation for second half.
Needs MTL on NEW lines: 663 - 839
"

Question: does this mod intend to make the translation make sense? cause in the end of the tutorial, when we go to tavern, guild employee's greeting is quite strange (the "Hmm? You are? Lona?" - what is that supposed to mean?).
That is original text from Dev. But I guess it means she is not well known around there yet and he just reminds himself. The quests taken gets recorded and such and Lonas name should be the last one to take that quest.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes