Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
pirate's taste??? wtf??? if a project interest me i support as a patreon ;) i pay 20€ on more than one game(think of it like a demo if i like it i support it) so i think u cant talk like that to me ;) i dont talk shit to no one to u be like that to me.

edit: completely change the game?? wtf its on ur mind to think like that buddy???? i only say to make another character that u can select besides the main mc.....really dont know what happen to u ppl....
Blah blah blah...
Kindly watch your tongue. I've been nothing but cordial.
I'll ask you one thing: Are supporting EccmA? Because it doesn't matter how many other creators you're supporting. If you're playing his game (even though you claim to not be due to disfavour of Lona's appearance) that counts as pirating his game.
I too was once a pirate but I am now supporting his efforts to deliver the game because I like where it's going.

On Secondary main character: And just how many resources would have to be remade just to fit this other character?
Far too many to make it worthwhile. When you develop for more than one character, overall quantity of content per update drops significantly. He's creating for Lona, and that's why he can deliver so consistently.

Lastly, don't use Patreon to support him. He calls it a Nazi state. He'll take you money from there but will laugh at you.
Use SubscribeStar to support him. They investigated claims of inappropriate content but such claims were quickly proven false.
Whereas Patreon delivered a very threateningly polite email detailing what h must do to continue using their platform for his game.

EDIT: We're not trying to make you like the game. We're just trying to make you see that wanting a secondary main character will most likely NEVER happen.
If you like the game but you don't like Lona, that's kind of hypocritical given that the game is about her.
If there was to be a main character selection, the game's name would ALSO have to change.

Last edited:

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Blah blah blah...
Kindly watch your tongue. I've been nothing but cordial.
I'll ask you one thing: Are supporting EccmA? Because it doesn't matter how many other creators you're supporting. If you're playing his game (even though you claim to not be due to disfavour of Lona's appearance) that counts as pirating his game.
I too was once a pirate but I am now supporting his efforts to deliver the game because I like where it's going.

On Secondary main character: And just how many resources would have to be remade just to fit this other character?
Far too many to make it worthwhile. When you develop for more than one character, overall quantity of content per update drops significantly. He's creating for Lona, and that's why he can deliver so consistently.

Lastly, don't use Patreon to support him. He calls it a Nazi state. He'll take you money from there but will laugh at you.
Use SubscribeStar to support him. They investigated claims of inappropriate content but such claims were quickly proven false.
Whereas Patreon delivered a very threateningly polite email detailing what h must do to continue using their platform for his game.

EDIT: We're not trying to make you like the game. We're just trying to make you see that wanting a secondary main character will most likely NEVER happen.
If you like the game but you don't like Lona, that's kind of hypocritical given that the game is about her.
If there was to be a main character selection, the game's name would ALSO have to change.
his patreon account was gone months ago coz one hater report him if i remember fine, and no, im not playing the game anymore since last time i support him, and yes he was right about patreon :unsure: they like to cut the free will of the devs to make the game as they wish to make it (that's the difference that i want u to see like the other guy, patreon censor the free will of the devs, i only submited my wish to have another character, nothing more, never wanted to change such a nice work this game is.)

and i know making another character will be hard and take time, i still remember the old times of VH, but for that we are the supporters there, to make that work worth the time he work on it. but well for some ppl saying things like this its like insulting the female body, the game or the artist....

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
his patreon account was gone months ago coz one hater report him if i remember fine, and no, im not playing the game anymore since last time i support him, and yes he was right about patreon :unsure: they like to cut the free will of the devs to make the game as they wish to make it (that's the difference that i want u to see like the other guy, patreon censor the free will of the devs, i only submited my wish to have another character, nothing more, never wanted to change such a nice work this game is.)

and i know making another character will be hard and take time, i still remember the old times of VH, but for that we are the supporters there, to make that work worth the time he work on it. but well for some ppl saying things like this its like insulting the female body, the game or the artist....
Now that we've re-established polite discussion again:
The most likely way of getting a second character into the game would be to create a mod because I really think EccmA would not develop a secondary main character at all.
That's not to say that I think it's inherently a bad idea but most of us here saw exactly what happened when one guy thought to (forcefully) suggest a small change to his game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaruh

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Now that we've re-established polite discussion again:
The most likely way of getting a second character into the game would be to create a mod because I really think EccmA would not develop a secondary main character at all.
That's not to say that I think it's inherently a bad idea but most of us here saw exactly what happened when one guy thought to (forcefully) suggest a small change to his game.
and u are right but cmon not all the ppl are haters o_O i dont want to change anything, why would i want to change something that works fine?? its stupid to think that way, ever to act againts a dev that its making this game for years (now its when he gets more attention and more support) he even left the dev of the game for some time years ago if i dont remember bad.

just cmon dont think that everyone that put a coment on the forum about to have another character implicts to change the whole game, or trying to force that character, coz that its only the Dev decision.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
creo que es una opción válida y si puedes escapar en la clinica optar por una protesis o que te ponga la parte de alguien mas y tendrias q secuestrar a una chica para ello wajajjaja

I think it is a valid option and if you can escape in the clinic, opt for a prosthesis or that I put someone else's part on you and you would have to kidnap a girl for it wajajjaja
Stop, my dick can only get so erect!
LonaPunk 2077
Sounds like basically you guys want to play as Cocona

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jaruh

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Alright, I admit I was being a bit of a dick, but hear me out.
Her overall design is definitely a strong selling point for me, not because I'm particularly fond of petite women, but because it fits well with the narrative. She starts off in the sewers, scrawny as hell, barely able to bludgeon rats to death and only has about one day's worth of food. She turns a corner and there's a shit ton of traps and a dead chick next to a campfire. Fuck, are those goblins? She's screwed! No, wait, she makes it! Possibly with a well earned sword to remember the experience by! As she continue to struggle through an unforgiving and increasingly difficult world, she learns to make the most out of what she has, because she has to. And as she starts getting better and better at it, people start to recognize her efforts. Hell, bandits and monsters even start to run from her at some point.
After a while, you get bored or your save file no longer works, whatever. You start a new game again and remember: She wasn't always a badass. She used to be this fragile looking thing that could barely kill two rats before getting winded.
She could have been a beefy ass amazon or a buxom seductress, but no, she looks like someone that's going to have to go through hell if she doesn't want to starve to death. And that's exactly what this game is about. I feel like it's not really fair to say the game's unplayable because of the way she looks. That's completely missing the point. She's perfectly crafted for the atmosphere the game is going for.

TorryInaBox

Aug 3, 2018
Alright, I admit I was being a bit of a dick, but hear me out.
Her overall design is definitely a strong selling point for me, not because I'm particularly fond of petite women, but because it fits well with the narrative. She starts off in the sewers, scrawny as hell, barely able to bludgeon rats to death and only has about one day's worth of food. She turns a corner and there's a shit ton of traps and a dead chick next to a campfire. Fuck, are those goblins? She's screwed! No, wait, she makes it! Possibly with a well earned sword to remember the experience by! As she continue to struggle through an unforgiving and increasingly difficult world, she learns to make the most out of what she has, because she has to. And as she starts getting better and better at it, people start to recognize her efforts. Hell, bandits and monsters even start to run from her at some point.
After a while, you get bored or your save file no longer works, whatever. You start a new game again and remember: She wasn't always a badass. She used to be this fragile looking thing that could barely kill two rats before getting winded.
She could have been a beefy ass amazon or a buxom seductress, but no, she looks like someone that's going to have to go through hell if she doesn't want to starve to death. And that's exactly what this game is about. I feel like it's not really fair to say the game's unplayable because of the way she looks. That's completely missing the point. She's perfectly crafted for the atmosphere the game is going for.
Fully agreed. Also, it's nice to have a ryona game with such a no hold barred approach to dark subject matters in this day and age. Not to mention it hits a lot of notes for me for the role playing aspect since I
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on top of there not being a lot of other games that plays like this one does which I absolutely adore. The only other one I can think of off the top of my head is Violated Heroine, and I haven't seen that updated in yonks.

Though that being said, I think the one gripe I do have with the game is how quickly she gets dirty with a few tasks like masturbating. It makes sense when you're crawling through a orkind den full of god knows what, It's a bit unreal being able to see her visibly grime up mid-schlick in bath or a bed:ROFLMAO:

Finally,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fhpagemaster

Jun 13, 2020
Though that being said, I think the one gripe I do have with the game is how quickly she gets dirty with a few tasks like masturbating. It makes sense when you're crawling through a orkind den full of god knows what, It's a bit unreal being able to see her visibly grime up mid-schlick in bath or a bed:ROFLMAO:
The quickness she gets dirty is absolutely baffling. Masturbate on a bath? Dirty. Pick up a few items? Filthy. Personally I feel that most of those options should only give you a quarter to an eighth of the dirtiness it does. I actually edited the Data files that control dirt contribution.

Reactions: TorryInaBox

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Anyone Knows similar games like this one or Violated Heroine,These 2 games are just the best!
Honestly I find it hilarious that only Violated Heroine and LonaRPG managed to meet this genre. For the longest time I thought a patent must be on it or something, but no it just turns out that for some reason no one wants to copy Violated Heroine's design. I think it's because of the ages of the characters, but even still I don't understand why they couldn't make some normal bodied woman with the SAME design philosophy.

I even considered copying it, but then I thought, "I mean why exactly hasn't someone with money and ambition just finished Violated Heroine by now? It has a ridiculously massive following."

Even just games showing pregnancy in gameplay is RARE, VERY RARE. But on top of that you have character stats which is also fairly rare and corruption mechanics which is also rare. Back when I cracked open the source code for Violated Heroine I think I figured out why too. Every single event in that game has like 6 different dialogue trees that change depending on corruption, pregnancy, horny status, etc. Most hentai games are fairly straightforward with each event, usually at most 2 options.

• Wow
Reactions: Yukihirou and jaruh

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Honestly I find it hilarious that only Violated Heroine and LonaRPG managed to meet this genre. For the longest time I thought a patent must be on it or something, but no it just turns out that for some reason no one wants to copy Violated Heroine's design. I think it's because of the ages of the characters, but even still I don't understand why they couldn't make some normal bodied woman with the SAME design philosophy.

I even considered copying it, but then I thought, "I mean why exactly hasn't someone with money and ambition just finished Violated Heroine by now? It has a ridiculously massive following."

Even just games showing pregnancy in gameplay is RARE, VERY RARE. But on top of that you have character stats which is also fairly rare and corruption mechanics which is also rare. Back when I cracked open the source code for Violated Heroine I think I figured out why too. Every single event in that game has like 6 different dialogue trees that change depending on corruption, pregnancy, horny status, etc. Most hentai games are fairly straightforward with each event, usually at most 2 options.
I don't think the problem has to do with age at all. I feel like the biggest factor is that it's built using RPGM as its engine, but doesn't play like most RPGM games. Like you said, it has a lot of things many games don't. Unless you can do all of those things yourself, you're going to have to put a team together. And people aren't just dying to work on the first ambitious game they run into. Just getting the project off the floor's going to be a challenge.
The problem with Violated Heroine is that it has too many wants and no clear direction. No one wants to pick it up because it's a cobbled mess of random assets and it would be easier making a new game from scratch than to make it all work.

Rocam_bole

Aug 16, 2017
Hey uh... i don't know where to search and i'm kinda desperate about it so i'll just ask here.
After i rescued the merchant's daughter and received a letter from a noble i get most if not all of the storyline in chinese, i tried updating the translation with some files i found here but it didn't fix the problem, i'd really appreciate if someone can tell me how to fix this.
post.PNG

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hey uh... i don't know where to search and i'm kinda desperate about it so i'll just ask here.
After i rescued the merchant's daughter and received a letter from a noble i get most if not all of the storyline in chinese, i tried updating the translation with some files i found here but it didn't fix the problem, i'd really appreciate if someone can tell me how to fix this.
View attachment 954755
I just did this quest a few days ago and it worked fine. Did you grab the files from this post and did you drop it into the Text folder?

Reactions: ZedTed
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes