Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I get between €250 and €400 per month. Nothing during July to the beginning of September and nothing from December - February. That's not a lot considering how high our bills are and $10 (€12.50 inc taxes) per month is still not a huge amount to me.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Maybe it's not a huge amount for first-world countries, but for me it's a price of a discounted AAA game.
True that, before I moved to Europe the games are dirt cheap: because our countries are poor as dirt. Cyberpunk costs something like $30 in my original country. Good stuff though. But yeah, you can just wait and play other eroge in the mean time.

I get between €250 and €400 per month. Nothing during July to the beginning of September and nothing from December - February. That's not a lot considering how high our bills are and $10 (€12.50 inc taxes) per month is still not a huge amount to me.
Wait till you get to a third world country where you live on $0.70 a day. You never realize just how poor someone can be until you see it for yourself, quite a sad situation but such is life. For example, minimum wage here where I now am (relatively rich European country) would land you a nice middle class life with maids and chauffeurs from where I originally came from.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Let's just nip this in the bud. I don't care how it started.
I'm giving this guy $10 (€12.50) every month. I know not everybody can afford to do this and I freely admit I supplied wrong information earlier.
To me, it's not a lot. But you CAN give him $2 a month for an "unstable" build. Surely most people can spring for that.
That's per month, not per day. Even if you're earning 70c per day, that's still $210 every month, give or take.
This is an amount comparable to what I have to live one, by the way. And I still have to pay stupidly high bills and taxes.

Reactions: ZedTed

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
So..Elise somehow snapped on me. I did his research quest and even got him his orc baby. I went back to the clinic a few days later and he now screams at me to get out and lobs fireballs at me.

Did I somehow screw up? No more clinic this run now?

TorryInaBox

Aug 3, 2018
So..Elise somehow snapped on me. I did his research quest and even got him his orc baby. I went back to the clinic a few days later and he now screams at me to get out and lobs fireballs at me.

I mean to be fair you can buy the herbs from the plague doctor(?) in the market square, so all you're really missing out on is all his services stuff. And since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018

So just to be clear, did he actually tell you to get out of the building or just out of the way? Are there any bat abominations or their remains in the clinic? If so he should not actually be hostile to you but merely inconsiderate and holding nothing back to obliterate the creatures.

If he does attack you personally you may have hit him or failed a quest by accident, some of them require you to enter a city tile or even return the NPC to their home in order to complete fully.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
So just to be clear, did he actually tell you to get out of the building or just out of the way? Are there any bat abominations or their remains in the clinic? If so he should not actually be hostile to you but merely inconsiderate and holding nothing back to obliterate the creatures.

If he does attack you personally you may have hit him or failed a quest by accident, some of them require you to enter a city tile or even return the NPC to their home in order to complete fully.
Yeah, looks like it was the bats. I didn't notice as I got hit with a fireball and exploded almost instantly. I've left and came back a few times and its always the same. So I guess I need to survive the fireball and take the creature out to get things back to normal?

Chosen Sloth

Feb 1, 2018
Yeah, looks like it was the bats. I didn't notice as I got hit with a fireball and exploded almost instantly. I've left and came back a few times and its always the same. So I guess I need to survive the fireball and take the creature out to get things back to normal?
This event freaked me out too, I thought I aggro'd Elise somehow. He just wants the bat dead then he'll stop capping you.

fhpagemaster

Jun 13, 2020
This event freaked me out too, I thought I aggro'd Elise somehow. He just wants the bat dead then he'll stop capping you.
To make it worse... the first time I had that event, I had Cecily and Gray Rat with me... and they slaughtered Elise. I was out of energy and away from the door. I ended up backing up to my last save point, which was ~15 minutes earlier. I wasn't particularly happy.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
To make it worse... the first time I had that event, I had Cecily and Gray Rat with me... and they slaughtered Elise. I was out of energy and away from the door. I ended up backing up to my last save point, which was ~15 minutes earlier. I wasn't particularly happy.
I had the same problem, but I managed to prevent the worse case scenario by whistling at them until they deaggro'd. You gotta mash the key a few times though, since they sometimes ignore it the first couple times. Similarly, I accidentally whacked a guy at a refugee camp. He was standing directly from the couldron and I accidentally hit the attack key trying to use it. Whistled the shit out of those two. They didn't kill him and I didn't lose morality.

Huhuriu55

Jul 13, 2019
I can't enter the abomination tiles east of Doom Fortess. The only options I get are either to "Relax" or "Cancel". The only tiles I can enter there are the corrupted trails that have nothing useful in them.
V.0.4.6.2

Shaoram

Oct 11, 2020
Does anyone have a guide as to what colours colour what in the .act files for the palette changer? I've got the skin colour I'm working is looking pretty nice, but I'd like to change the colour of some details like Nips or vaginer seperately.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
How do I effectively play as a magic Lorna without:
1. Fragging my henchmen?
2. Getting over ran and raped if I'm solo?

Also whats the recommended minimum Wis to get before taking on magic?
Because 1 damage fireballs don't cut the mustard.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
How do I effectively play as a magic Lorna without:
1. Fragging my henchmen?
2. Getting over ran and raped if I'm solo?

Also whats the recommended minimum Wis to get before taking on magic?
Because 1 damage fireballs don't cut the mustard.
I haven't played in quite a while, but if things haven't changed too much with magic (I'm guessing they haven't if your fireballs are doing 1 damage):

1: You don't use henchmen, magic is too dangerous to use with allies. The best defensive magic against swarms/fast enemies is an ice aoe around yourself, and it's too dangerous to use in a pinch with allies.

2: You need a full wis build to use magic because of the way defense/damage works in this game. Get the Wis glasses if you don't already have them. If the game hasn't changed much, the later enemies can be difficult even with full wis.

Magic was overall pretty unbalanced, I remember the dev said they wanted to do something about it, dunno how that went. If planning to use magic, you're going to have to gather and/or hire a henchman to clear out quests for you until you're strong enough, level 15 I think unlocks magic? It's quite a grind, but you can't afford to put any points into physical damage.

Yeah I just checked the changlog, seems the dev has mostly been focused on improving the Succ playstyle and hasn't touched magic. Shame :( I played this to death since early builds, so I'm not too eager to jump back in just yet. Maybe if magic ever gets some love i'll return to this since that was my favorite playstyle. Good to see the game still progressing anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
dose she gets pregnant?
Yeah, but it kind of takes a while. It takes anywhere between 80 to 100 days before she gives birth. Monsters can be born faster if she has a certain debuff (not including hybrids). You'll know if you're pregnant if you're vomiting constantly, for seemingly no reasons. I don't know how big her belly gets though. I'm around 50-60 days in right now, and the bump is very slight. It barely eclipses the outline of her right arm in her default pose.

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
dose she gets pregnant?
She does, but it takes forever. Do yourself a favor and mod the game for this purpose. Otherwise you'll be waiting for 100s of ingame days, which is a lot. Furthermore, you start to vomit and lose energy. I'm fine with it taking time and stuff, but it just takes too much time currently.

Yeah, but it kind of takes a while. It takes anywhere between 80 to 100 days before she gives birth. Monsters can be born faster if she has a certain debuff (not including hybrids). You'll know if you're pregnant if you're vomiting constantly, for seemingly no reasons. I don't know how big her belly gets though. I'm around 50-60 days in right now, and the bump is very slight. It barely eclipses the outline of her right arm in her default pose.
I'll advice you to mod the game. Here's an example on How pregnancy can be changed. I will say, that it is a tad too short, but I don't know what the numbers represent so it is sort of hard to correctly change them. In any case, to do so you need an RPG unpacker/decrypter.

One last thing, you need to lose your current pregnancy for the changes to take affect.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes