arzino

Jan 2, 2019
Guys am i bad or this game is seriously hard? Someone has some tips or cheats i can use to at least play?

Dec 19, 2020
Head West until you find the survivors (you cannot save them).
You can save them now by getting them to follow you to one of the exits. I got 4 large copper coins, 4 morality, and 24000 exp for saving all 4 survivors (3 in the west area and one hiding out in the mazelike area in the east part of the map).

Edit: Seems like this is something you can do with the Special 'Defeat' Areas, although I only tested it with the goblin(orkind) nest north of the city, the one connected to the sewers. Not really that worth it in my opinion since you need to clear out all the mobs and disable most of the traps since prisoners move extremely slow and can't seem to move in a straight line to save their life, literally and figuratively speaking. Also you get 1 large copper coins, 1 morality, and 6000 exp per prisoner saved.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZedTed

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I'll advice you to mod the game. Here's an example on How pregnancy can be changed. I will say, that it is a tad too short, but I don't know what the numbers represent so it is sort of hard to correctly change them. In any case, to do so you need an RPG unpacker/decrypter.

One last thing, you need to lose your current pregnancy for the changes to take affect.
Thanks, but I'm fine for now. I'm at a point in the game where the vomiting doesn't affect me too much.

Start game, collect pitchfork in starter dungeon, equip pitchfork, kill remaining rats, go to the end and get the shortsword from the goblins. Finish tutorial mission for large copper coins (8 rat tails), go to shoping district (2 tiles under the colosseum) and buy Glasses from the wizard/old man vendor and a Sickle from the blacksmith after selling the copper coins, pitchfork and shortsword (4300 trade points total, the sickle reduces stamina cost of harvesting food items in the wilderness), Go outside of city gates to the east until you see Rain Forest tile over the bridge next to the sea. Collect food, be swag and sustain yourself infinitely.

If you want more out of this learn Alchemy trait, requires level 15 and 10 points in Survival. You can also cheat it in wityh a cheat .txt file I believe is somewhere in this thread if you dont want to spend the points on it. Make food by putting 2 items into it. Recipes I've found are Meat + Veg, Veg + Veg, Meat + Meat or Milk + Milk.

You can get more animal meat from tricking pigs in the rain forest to attack each other and then finishing off the weaker one, or both if they damaged each other a lot. Save scum for this, it might take a while to get it right.

Getting a steady supply of food in the game is important since resting for stamina costs food and you use stamina for everthing. It's kind of janky but a supply of food enables all the rest of the game. Equipping the glasses increases your wisdom which allows you to find more herbs, which sell for decent coin and are used for a quest if you crave the EXP.
No offense dude, but that's pretty awful advice. The location isn't particularly better than other places and having to buy equipment just for it seems silly. At 0 survival, only 2 edible plants (including apple trees) spawn in, which kinda necessitates that they take points in survival. While I agree that the alchemy skill is a must for any player (and is available as soon as level 11), I strongly advise against farming the woods for food, especially if you just got out of the sewers. Ideally, you'd want to hire a companion and do quests as soon as possible, such as Undead in the Cemetery, for the XP. Food won't be a problem so long as you're getting paid, since the inn and quest turn-in are the same location.
Doing it your way would mean wasting a couple days in the woods, risk being jumped (which isn't really an issue if you have companions), and getting very little xp to show for it. Those boars are no joke either. Having 2 boars spawn in at the same time is pretty rare and I don't recommend fighting them at low levels. You could solo them with the trap skill, but you'd have to be level 15 to even grab it. Their attacks aren't especially damaging, but they hit fast, stun often, and have 150+ health. Fighting them fresh out of the sewers is suicide.
But if you've put all your points into survival and related skills, you don't even need this particular location. The only thing notable thing here is the herb (worth 158tp to any trader), and you're telling them to waste 4300tp on glasses for it. Elise doesn't even properly compensate for it, paying you 2 small copper coins (360 tp value) for four (632tp)! You'd need 28 to break even (48 if you're doing the quest), and all does it does is give you a chance to get an extra herb to the map's default 1. And, unless you're a mage, you don't want to keep wearing them either because it decreases attack and raises weakness by a significant amount. Even the sickle's kinda useless, since you get a lot of meat just killing things.
The other thing is that food items should only be eaten in an emergency. It's more efficient to sell just enough food to sleep at an inn than to eat through your food supplies. But even if you do find yourself in desperate need of a restock, forest tiles are everywhere and anything that tries to kill you is just another source of meat. Can't kill them yourself? That's fine, that's what companions are for. You don't even need to feed (most of) them.
Basic food and medicine recipes can be found in Noer's (the starting town) tavern and gynecologist clinic. You can access your collected notes under the Notes tab of your menu screen. You can sell meat and plants for a decent chunk of points by smoking them in large batches. They give the same amount of hunger as their soup counterparts too, but lack the morale boost. If you're doing it this way, smoke your human meats, animal meats (not including insects or mice), and mystery meats (everything else) separately, since their food and trade point values are different.
Guys am i bad or this game is seriously hard? Someone has some tips or cheats i can use to at least play?
The game is supposed to be hard. If you're having trouble getting out of the sewers, here's some advice I gave to another guy. If you're in desperate need of a cheat mod, I think someone posted one a couple weeks back.

Last edited:

Azzo

Sep 4, 2017
With Cecile and Gray Rat Lona can kill almost everything in the game.
With Cecile, Gray Rat and FUCKING BURNING ULTRA LAMP Lona can kill EVERYTHING in the game

Reactions: CaiNanE

Shaoram

Oct 11, 2020
Doing it your way would mean wasting a couple days in the woods, risk being jumped (which isn't really an issue if you have companions), and getting very little xp to show for it. Those boars are no joke either. Having 2 boars spawn in at the same time is pretty rare and I don't recommend fighting them at low levels. You could solo them with the trap skill, but you'd have to be level 15 to even grab it. Their attacks aren't especially damaging, but they hit fast, stun often, and have 150+ health. Fighting them fresh out of the sewers is suicide.
I'm sorry, that's the best advice I could give. Now I know more at least. I'd take your advice over mine any day! :sob:

But yeah, somewhere in the thread someone posted a list of Console Commands that you can use by pressing F10, if they feel the need to give themselves a few freebies. I've gotten to the point where I just give myself Alchemy/Dark Cauldron for free personally.

Last edited:

fsac259528

Nov 30, 2020
I'm sorry, that's the best advice I could give. Now I know more at least. I'd take your advice over mine any day! :sob:

But yeah, somewhere in the thread someone posted a list of Console Commands that you can use by pressing F10, if they feel the need to give themselves a few freebies. I've gotten to the point where I just give myself Alchemy/Dark Cauldron for free personally.
If you want to get meat, cross the bridge to kill a rabbit on the plains is also a good choice

• Haha
Reactions: Ferghus

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well, here I am with 0.4.7.0.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

N.B. CaiNanE isn't back from his holidays to translate the stuff so play at your own risk.

If you enjoy this game, please consider supporting EccmA on his SubscribeStar:
Or on his fanbox:

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2020
How to finish the dang quest with the abomination hive at the top part, when you're cornered and trapped? I tried everything from losing, defeating every enemy, fire and bombing my way out. None of it work.

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019

Some of that is still useful advice. If you get turned into a slave you're pretty fucked for doing anything in the town. The people at the Burning Keg attack you and just traveling through towns with random guard triggers can be brutal(not to mention you can't enter through the main gate, only travel through the goblin tunnel). Becoming not-a-slave is extremely expensive unless it's been updated from the last time I checked so surviving in the forest for a while is pretty much the only option I'd imagine. Outside of that though the quests are the clear choice.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Does anyone know why the character sometimes completely undresses and then falls unconcious? That`s a weird thing, I don`t think most people throw away everything so they can fall unconcious totally nude...

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes