Jan 11, 2018
Hello everyone sorry in advance for my question but what to do when Lona is exhausted at the beginning.
I can't rest and she stays crawling. I can only leave the tutorial..

TY

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
If that were mod-friendly, I could venture out and try to give Lona a permanent home in the city. This would make space for some additional pregnancy-related content. Although I don't have the engine.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If that were mod-friendly, I could venture out and try to give Lona a permanent home in the city. This would make space for some additional pregnancy-related content. Although I don't have the engine.
As far as I know, It's done in RPG Maker VX Ace with Ruby.
If you could program Ruby, you can make the program do anything you want it to.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
If this is true, then this game has great potential for modding. All it takes for any interested modder to start working is a guide detailing the process. The code is not a problem for me, but the addition of new features, such as maps, since I don't have the engine. I assume this is necessary

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Well, you also need art for new sex scenes, enemies, equipment etc.

If this is true, then this game has great potential for modding. All it takes for any interested modder to start working is a guide detailing the process. The code is not a problem for me, but the addition of new features, such as maps, since I don't have the engine.
Search for Teravisor's posts in this thread, we do have some decent explanations of what passes for a modding API here. There is one major issue though: all live "combat" interactions including sex moves are coded as "tile events" which are part of the garbled RPGM code and not editable in plain text despite being mostly Ruby script anyway.

That said considering where we are you shouldn't have much of an issue finding a running copy of RPGM VX Ace which solves that problem (but not my complete lack of artistic skills to draw new sex scenes, RIP)

Reactions: eugene67

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
developer at least could make sex scene animations look like they are doing sex and not like mc stepped on something sharp. could be a great game but this just anoys the hell out of me and after few mins alt+f4 every time
I think the scenes are fine, its just the screen shake is excessive. She takes a piss and has a seizure multiple times in the process. I get that its meant to add emphasis and a more tactile feel to the events..but a bit of a tone down would be nice.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
This looks like one of those games, where you actually want to protect the MC from being abused by the bad guys :')
Might as well try and see, if I can get through the game without getting raped etc :p

Reactions: Starmold

iwbtg9554

Mar 21, 2020
So are some parts of it just not translated yet? or is my game just bugging no English translation after awhile.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well, ladies and gentlemen, we'll be skipping 0.4.7.1 and going straight to 0.4.7.2 on the 6th of January.
Not by choice, but because EccmA has removed the link to it.
eccma said:
LonaRPG.Beta.0.4.7.2 - if this ver cause new bug. just play 0470.

0471 is unstable. DO NOT PLAY 0471
-*fixed, rebuild MineCaveAbomHunt quest outdated codes and fix some error when quest end.
-*fixed, randomly crash caused by 0471.
Tinza1998, would you mind posting a larger screenshot? I can't actually read the error message.

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
Well, ladies and gentlemen, we'll be skipping 0.4.7.1 and going straight to 0.4.7.2 on the 6th of January.
Not by choice, but because EccmA has removed the link to it.

Tinza1998, would you mind posting a larger screenshot? I can't actually read the error message.
1609438240117.png

not sure is better now

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
SIGH...... Still no update to cosmetic options. I really would like to have different piercing designs and also the non-debilitating version of em. Oh and also body tattoos.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes