macmac23

Jan 6, 2020
Hello, I just recently discovered this game and Id like to support its further development, but when I looked for a patreon it seems it was taken down. Is there any way to provide financial support of any kind? Id hate to see a game this unique die.

Nov 23, 2019
Hello, I just recently discovered this game and Id like to support its further development, but when I looked for a patreon it seems it was taken down. Is there any way to provide financial support of any kind? Id hate to see a game this unique die.

Reactions: macmac23

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
For future reference you can always find information about the developer's websites on the first post of this thread.

Huhuriu55

Jul 13, 2019
Nice, I can finally enter the dead forests now. It seems it was a bug from the previous version which prevented it.

RoxDox

Aug 26, 2019
I played this game like a year ago and don't remember the game crashing so much when I interact with items and npc's is this a recent thing or has this always been an issue. Makes for a pretty annoying time trying to play when there can be a random crash due to me just interacting with a static object, be it on accident or purpose

Jan 26, 2018
I been trying to play this on the Joiplay android emulator but the beginning boot up says a bunch of files are missing anyone know a good emulator to play on?

Jugg337

Formerly 'JuggM'
Jul 4, 2017
it is suppose to look like that if not well it helps the atmosphere of the game a lot. its not suppose to look all sunshine and rainbows it suppose to look and feel dark and ugly.
Yo how's this game, I've been hearing good things about the RPG aspects but the art looks cursed as shit on the preview images, no offense to anyone that likes it, just not my particular brew of tea.

Reactions: kylemorre

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
Yo how's this game, I've been hearing good things about the RPG aspects but the art looks cursed as shit on the preview images, no offense to anyone that likes it, just not my particular brew of tea.
if youre looking for vanilla sex this game offers none. If you want to play the game for the sake of gameplay its p. unforgiving but engaging

May 11, 2020
Well, here I am with 0.4.7.0.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Linky!

N.B. CaiNanE isn't back from his holidays to translate the stuff so play at your own risk.

If you enjoy this game, please consider supporting EccmA on his SubscribeStar:
Or on his fanbox:
Do I put the game speed up file in ModScripts?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I don't have any issues with the art (asides from the Happy Merchant), but the game's pretty fun. The game's as much about exploring as it is about surviving and overcoming challenges. The worldbuilding's pretty good, the quests don't feel repetitive, and there are many small details to keep things unique and interesting. If you like having to manage hunger, a carry weight limit, and being punished for having terrible foresight (non-sarcastically), then you'll probably like this game. While rape and prostitution is in the game, adult content is more like a product of its setting rather than its focus. If you're just here for the CG, you're probably going to find little enjoyment in the game.
On its default difficulty, the game is somewhat challenging, but not too challenging. You're encouraged to take a more cautious approach initially, relying on stealth and cunning to get through most challenges. As you level up and start investing points into various traits and stats, you get more flexibility in your playstyle. While the skill tree isn't too expansive, most, if not all, of them result in a different gameplay experience. Conveniences like potions exist, but they're costly and using them too much leads to addiction. Reckless behavior, such as sleeping in an alleyway or eating questionable foods, will often have predictable consequences.
While many grimdark settings like to include slavery, I've seen very few where being captured doesn't immediately result in a bad end. Here, you can actually struggle against that fate, and it's as challenging as it sounds. While not exactly impossible to escape, it is incredibly difficult and definitely tests your understanding of the game. You're often stripped of your gear, given very little food, and raped on a daily basis, which can result in various injuries, further hampering your ability to escape. And these locations actually exist on the overworld. You can physically travel there without first being captured and potentially rescue captured NPCs for a decent chunk of money and xp.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes