Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Hello, so I got some error and idk what causing it, pretty sure what I add are on the folders are 11_Cheats.rb on the Modscripts folder, and the english merge translations, only those two. What I did was pressing Z on a tree in the missing convoy mission not on purpose, and that happened. I remember this happened also when I tried to select prostitute in the city center area where the arena is. Just wondering if this is known error, or is there a fix to this? Thank you! LONARPGerror.png

fhpagemaster

Jun 13, 2020
So you need at least 8 scoutcraft for max vision right ?
I phrased myself badly. What I meant was the difference between 0.4.6.2 and 0.4.7.5 was non-existant. There was a noticeable opacity change every 10 SCU, and that change was exactly the same in both versions. That tells me that the code was working as intended. (Technically, there is a change at every single point of SCU, but it's more noticeable in increments of 10 which is why I did it.)

20 SCU definitely has better vision than 8 SCU. If you want to play around with it, you can change your SCU directly with the code below with "#" being the value you want it to be. You just have to re-enter the area for the opacity change to apply.
$game_player.actor.scoutcraft_trait=#

Here's a massive difference between 10 SCU and 80.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I phrased myself badly. What I meant was the difference between 0.4.6.2 and 0.4.7.5 was non-existant. There was a noticeable opacity change every 10 SCU, and that change was exactly the same in both versions. That tells me that the code was working as intended. (Technically, there is a change at every single point of SCU, but it's more noticeable in increments of 10 which is why I did it.)

20 SCU definitely has better vision than 8 SCU. If you want to play around with it, you can change your SCU directly with the code below with "#" being the value you want it to be. You just have to re-enter the area for the opacity change to apply.
$game_player.actor.scoutcraft_trait=#

Here's a massive difference between 10 SCU and 80.
Very educational, thank you very much. I'll check 20 and 30 scu, any more after that I'll give up since it's impossible to get that high a level. Enemy won't even be able to spot you with all that scu I believe.

Edit: 30 is playable, though you might want 40 to be able to see al the dark spots. This is tough man....

someone have a latest version savedata?
Here in Lona's rpg, the journey is all that matters.
but you can use the built-in F10 console to cheat what you want, refer to ZedTed's guide for cheatlist.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes